Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ (15149 Views)

Fally Ipupa And Nadia Buhari Getting Cozy During The 2014 BET Awards(photos) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Enahi: Sorry love,what's the pain all about or are you a Bastard? Take it easy girl,you don't need to hurt yourself over someone's opinion. It is well.
first off, I'm annoyed, not pained.

Secondly, the people who atttack something the most are those who are connected with it in some way. Just like homophobes are 80% of the time closet homos, same way those who are quick to shout 'Bastard!' Must be #bastards, they're just reacting due to the psychological trauma they've suffered. They see a kid like them and cuss out the parents. They're all in states of denial. This may be hard for you to assimilate smiley

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
ALL OF UNA JUST DEY FALL MY HAND. You are already on the internet...if you are uncertain...a bastard is a child born out of wedlock. Google that. So theoretically, sad but true, the child is a bastard...but that's none of my business

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2014
Daniel058: Vex no gree me comment biko.....
Yellow succulent oyibo babes still full out there naa grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by EnterPRO: 2:56am On Aug 18, 2014
gmyguy: ALL OF UNA JUST DEY FALL MY HAND. You are already on the internet...if you are uncertain...a bastard is a child born out of wedlock. Google that. So theoretically, sad but true, the child is a bastard...but that's none of my business

yes oh!

Ned Stark get dem plenty sef.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by MzShawtiez: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Lol....9ja definition of bastard.

No offence but when i read safari's comment...i knew where she was coming from. Irrespective of d meaning....so much negativity has been attached 2 d word dat its nt too cool to b addressed as 1
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by rexibity(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2014
SweetyZinta: very annoying! Imagine d guts, a child conceived outside wedlock automatically becomes a #BASTARD. How will d name sound Jim Obama, Iyke Obama or Buari Obama? Lol. what a waste.
keep up the JOB of. hating!
bi.t..ch
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Haywhymido(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2014
freshdude2: I thought this guy was just recently delivered from fornication and fornicating spirits. How come he's proudly still fornicating about town?
abi oo, me self ah dey wonder o, abi d deliverance was nt sound ni??
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Tessy10: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
fyneboi79: in a situation like dis....silence is golden grin
hw did u manage 2 do dt cos i didnt type anytin..jst a dot
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by selena(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
This no be Nadia and jim iyke's pikin..If na their pikin,as we Nigerians nosey reach..we for don know when nadia get belle.Make them no fool us.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
safarigirl: I don't think you understand what a 'bastard' is.

A bastard is a child who has no father/can't identify his/her father. If we go by your myopic definition, then at least 75% of Nigerian kids are #BASTARDS, perhaps including you and/or your family members. Most first-born kids especially were born out of wedlock.

So before you go about making noise as if you're an untainted virgin, use your God-given brain. Perhaps the only difference between you and Nadia is that you never born pikin

You dis bonga fish dey feel like person because u wear glasses abi. Na bastard u define so. mscheew. Go n check the meaning b4 u come here dey yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Syfy(f): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
safarigirl: first off, I'm annoyed, not pained.

Secondly, the people who atttack something the most are those who are connected with it in some way. Just like homophobes are 80% of the time closet homos, same way those who are quick to shout 'Bastard!' Must be #bastards, they're just reacting due to the psychological trauma they've suffered. They see a kid like them and cuss out the parents. They're all in states of denial. This may be hard for you to assimilate smiley
kul down...
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
assfreak:

You dis bonga fish dey feel like person because u wear glasses abi. Na bastard u define so. mscheew. Go n check the meaning b4 u come here dey yarn dust.
mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by biafranqueen: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
That is one actress named Jennifer Oguzies baby she was in Last Flight to Abuja with him and they took this pic

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by biafranqueen: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
selena: This no be Nadia and jim iyke's pikin..If na their pikin,as we Nigerians nosey reach..we for don know when nadia get belle.Make them no fool us.
Don't mind them see the post above^^^^^^^
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by fyneboi79(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tessy10: hw did u manage 2 do dt cos i didnt type anytin..jst a dot,but never mind sha cos I don't mind eithergrin
its simple grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by biafranqueen: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
afronewww: Reality TV couple, Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari have a little son together and his name is Obama.
Well this is according to the way the information on Jim’s Instagram page is being decoded.

See Tweet here: http://www./2014/08/jim-iyke-and-nadia-buari-name-their.html
Liar!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by biafranqueen: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
safarigirl: she's been scarce in movies for months now, I'm assuming it's within that period
OMG hahahha Obama is finally a star!

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
SweetyZinta: i don't have time to exchange words with U. But i think u need 2go back to primary3 maybe you will be able to learn dat making babies out of wedlock is producing Bastards. Its a pity you are going to mislead a lot of people. I will not blame ur mum 4ur upbring because am awoman and my mum is responsible. May God 4give U4 involving my family in this shit.

Chai,eyaa,sorry.The thing don pain am,next time you won't poke your nose into another man's business.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Nmeri17: 5:18am On Aug 19, 2014
hensben: seconded again! HI-10

crush alert undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Farouksenior: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2014
O no o no oo. ... Silence !! Pple dey do okpolo eye.
Double wahala for d pikin
grin cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by hensben(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Nmeri17:

crush alert undecided
nah! i'm just been sarcastic grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Chyzzsca(f): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2014
safarigirl: what traditional beliefs are you speaking of?

There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria, they do not all share the same beliefs, be specific. Nadia sef is Ghanaian, so you go add Ghanaian beliefs on top, abi una think say na only una 'cultures and beliefs' dey?

Same thing goes for religious beliefs, or do you all think only Christianity and Islam exist?

You wey dey talk, you wan tell me say you never sabi woman? Or is it because nobody has come to you with a child? Make una dey form Mary and Joseph here
the truth of the matter is all of u giving urselver undeservd headache hv one misdeed or the other u hv committd in d past. U are no beta than Nadia, nt that i support her actions bt d Bible says he dat hs no sin shuld take d first stone and i knw dat nobody wil confidently say he has no sin xo u al shuld pls leave Nadia wit her God 4 cryin out LOUD. The person dat kald d child a BASTARD, THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR. THAT CHILD KNWS NTIN OF D SINS OF HIS PARENTS. My humble opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street / How To Pronounce Stella Damasus Surname (Video) / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More Seductive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.