Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Your Advice (1057 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice:am About Investing 600k In Frozen Food / I Want To Start An Ibo Restaurant In London And I Need Your Advice / Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice by naijafox(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2014
i just came across an international global business company called SYNTEK GLOBAL-www.syntekglobal.com its is a mlm type of business with great compensation plan and commissions,their only product is xft-xtreme fuel treatment, according to their websites they said it increase fuel economy,horsepower on both fuel,diesel engines , have not really tested d product my self so pls i need advice if anyone on nairaland have patrnered with the company,or have any idea because of so many scams in Nigeria these days, cos am about investing in it,thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by eledacedar(f): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
A friend introduced me to the product sometimes last year. She was always calling me 24/7. Then, I was not really into the MLM aspect but because it's a fuel additive and with the high consumption of fuel in Nigeria, I was mostly interested in being a retailer, just buy n sell and take my profit.

After I paid for the first batch of products, I discovered it was not really accepted in the automotive market. For a product that does what they claim xft does, it should be in every household in this country( don't u think so too?).

When I discovered the product isn't really what it is, I called my friend to come and buy my stock at half price, since then Na story she dey always tell me. She called me last in march. I made it clear to her that if she is really making sales on the product as she claimed, she would be willing to buy my stock at half price because that means she will eventually make more money out of it than me.

It's a scam. That's my opinion. If the product really works as they claim, it should be on everybody's lips by now. Funny enough, you have to pay money to attend their seminars so even if you eventually don't register with them, they would have at least made some money off you.

Some of their top promoters like a guy named Ephraim are even rude when you try to ask them intelligent questions.

I hope you get to make the best decision for yourself sha.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by marvelling(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2015
eledacedar:
A friend introduced me to the product sometimes last year. She was always calling me 24/7. Then, I was not really into the MLM aspect but because it's a fuel additive and with the high consumption of fuel in Nigeria, I was mostly interested in being a retailer, just buy n sell and take my profit.

After I paid for the first batch of products, I discovered it was not really accepted in the automotive market. For a product that does what they claim xft does, it should be in every household in this country( don't u think so too?).

When I discovered the product isn't really what it is, I called my friend to come and buy my stock at half price, since then Na story she dey always tell me. She called me last in march. I made it clear to her that if she is really making sales on the product as she claimed, she would be willing to buy my stock at half price because that means she will eventually make more money out of it than me.

It's a scam. That's my opinion. If the product really works as they claim, it should be on everybody's lips by now. Funny enough, you have to pay money to attend their seminars so even if you eventually don't register with them, they would have at least made some money off you.

Some of their top promoters like a guy named Ephraim are even rude when you try to ask them intelligent questions.

I hope you get to make the best decision for yourself sha.

Lol! Mumu see as ur life dey. Bloody f00l

(1) (Reply)

Network Marketing For Beginners / Baby Diapers For Sale / Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.