Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Network Marketing For Beginners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Network Marketing For Beginners (1056 Views)

4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / Learn Email Marketing (for Businesses) - A Free Nairaland Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Marketing For Beginners by absoluteSuccess: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
This piece is not intended to sway public opinion in any way; it is assumed that reading it will help the reader decide favourably for network marketing as an alternative employment or otherwise. I want to seize this opportunity to say a big thumbs up to Network Marketers out there, only the rugged minded person sees opportunity where average man on the street sees difficulty. A birdie once tweet, "life does not promise you anything". And our elders always says, “With our own hands, we can reinvent our existence”

So what is network marketing?

Network marketing business is a system of trading that involves earning when you buy, when you sell and as well as when you recruit partners into your team. Last century economists has observed that human wants are insatiable, yet, what forms a crucial part of our needs is good health, financial independence nd time freedom. But we often take these values for granted because we are still up and about, until we become sick, old and stuck. But a stitch in time saves nine.

The idea of network marketing is to make it easy for co-operation between people sharing like minds to wait and succeed one after the other as you have on a natural queue. For those who believe in this approach to success, it is easy to buy into this system. But most who castigate the system are the people who buy into paid employment and feel that nothing should work other than this “work hard get huge pay” system. well you will agree with me that no iron rule to how people should succeed, you just have to find your bearing like the homing pidgeon, or you will blame the system for not helping you enough. Heaven helps.

Is network Marketing a scam?

Many things in life are not always as it seems, pure and simple. That platonic philosophy that “things are not as they seems” apply in all ramification of life: all hitherto ‘bright students’ never corner real life success, fools are not all become poor, wise men are not all rich yet, honest men hasn't all become successful, hardworking folks haven’t all become captains of industry. Do we blame life for scamming people of their honest expectations? The same applies in Network marketing. So, who to blame?

Some unseen laws play tricks on us all, on our choices. Dependable spirit, enduring effort, faith in the unseen, long-suffering, ability to weather storm, being a team player, having people skill, a fertile market and perfect product or career choice and so much more can take us there. This apply in all ramification of life and in the quest for success. Now someone says the acronym "LUCK" is to Labour Under Correct Knowledge. The law of success is there unveiled.

I remember how my Dad became successful, he hires voluntary workers to cultivate his farm and do the thinking of what to do with his money. These workers were farmers like him who has formed co-operative workforce, going to each other's farm to cultivate the land, by so doing clearing a large chunk of land than one man effort could not. He never have their strength combined, he only buy the service and pay them. They were all jolly neighbours and friends, they don’t see one cheating the other, and they joke and work on. This was a form of currency, a form of input and harvest. Success is all about a viable input and reward system.

Success makes the Difference

There are various ideas already invented to make man succeed and live his dreams, but network marketing is a unique system of wealth creation in a class of its own, its understood that the recruit have an idea of what he or she is doing, if not, the noble plot of the system will be misunderstood and abuse becomes inevitable. Think about things people have done that later transform them from penury to wealth, such might have found a secret currency where people least consider as viable. But then also, one can fall if you fail to play by the game and do as instructed.

Network marketing is a form of currency, so to say. There is no straight definition to success, all it takes is just one idea at a time that the people can relate with and hey, you have succeeded. Now look carefully, there is always an invention that people leverage upon to succeed. Would Mark Zukerberg be a success without the cyberspace? Would Bill Gate be world richest without the invention of Computer? Then, think About Dangote, think About Adenuga too. Segun Odegbami, Henry Nwosu and so on could have played in the big soccer, but the system of beaming to all corners of the world limited their heights.

In life, you need to follow an invention; such invention will act as catalyst to your success. Do not just be all about your own ideas alone, it can trap you and suck your precious time. I was sharing the same line of thought with friends few days ago, who told me “I have my idea already, it’s just the capital” I said “very well, many a time it is not an idea that get you the money, it only lands you in a debt.” We all struggle with our ideas most times, thinking that if we work hard on it, something will happen, then we go borrow money and get stuck.

The Game of deception

If in your business plan, you have need for hundreds of thousands on end to do this and that in a new business, that business is ‘titanic’. If it should sink and you survive, you will cough out the loan. I’ve been there, got loan and got stuck. Today, my opinion is my experience. I have learnt that ‘willingness to sell is not willingness to buy’. Now my ‘iron rule’ for loan is this: if my business cannot yield the money I need to take it to a reasonable level by itself, it’s not worth borrowing to start. Other smart ideas will come, so why get stuck?

Just as life play prank on us, some folks too play pranks on us too in Network marketing, in fact in all facet of life. People have been scamming people since the world go. In fact, nobody is "unscammable" as far as I know, you just need to be at sea about the issue and before a blink of the eyes your money is gone. People play the money game on people, according to Robert Kiyosaki. They play the money game on you by telling you to register into what you cannot finish, you end up a loser.

That happens a lot in network marketing and elsewhere where money is spent. the onus lies on you to play save and follow your dreams. If you have flair for marketing, good to go try network marketing, it might be hard at start but a brighter future awaits you. In the quest for success, there is always a sacrifice that a lot of people would shy away from, that's why a lot of people do not succeed. Don't follow public opinion, find out about it, if its okay by you, then its okay to sign up. Bu don't start what you cannot finish.

www.fohownigeria..com

lalasticlala smiley
Re: Network Marketing For Beginners by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Good job
Re: Network Marketing For Beginners by absoluteSuccess: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
seal123:
Good job

thanks pal, we have to keep enlightening ourselves about opportunities around us.

no point re-inventing the wheel.
Re: Network Marketing For Beginners by absoluteSuccess: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2015
Moving forward, you need to take care of your health. We spend good health amassing wealth as youth, only to spend wealth to amass health at old age. With network marketing, you create a balance between the two extremes.
Re: Network Marketing For Beginners by absoluteSuccess: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Network Marketing For Beginners by absoluteSuccess: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Jorney of many miles begins with one step, you cant make any discovery when you have nothing to uncover. Thanks.
Re: Network Marketing For Beginners by absoluteSuccess: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Still extending an invitation to you, take up the task and see what God can do.
Re: Network Marketing For Beginners by absoluteSuccess: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
It wasnt raining when Noah built the Ark.
Re: Network Marketing For Beginners by absoluteSuccess: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Glory be to God ominipotent who had preserve us to the present moment, his love for us will not cease.

My beloved, if you are contemplating on a safe and risk free business, take time out to study and understand network marketing.

It is an international business, so pros and cons are available online from various angle. Think and make your choice after an informed decision.

but most of all, choose the right company.

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Keys To Financial Stability - Marvejohndaily.com / Aliko Dangote And Basketmouth At A Shopping Mall / SMART PEOPLE NEEDS SMART WEBSITES..GET YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE NOW!!! (XMAS BONUS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.