Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,562 members, 7,847,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O (1005 Views)

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It / Am Thinking Of Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Is That Right? / She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
She is not saying yes or no but always saying am thinking about it.I propossed to her for the past one month now. What do you think is happening about that?
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by HRhotness(f): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2008
she's weighing her options
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by lucabrasi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
its a thing with nigerian girls, she s trying to play play hard to get so you dont see her as cheap
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
She is playing hard?Oga o.So wat should i do about it now?Keep on expecting yes from her or what?
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by chisomquee: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2008
you don't rush her.
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2008
Am not rushing her nor forcing her.But i dont like long thing.
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by Angolobabe(f): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2008
give her time to make up her mind about ur proposal,eventually she will let u know if her answer is YES or NO. i wish u best of luck.
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by kokoye(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2008
Are you both matured , as in ready to settle down, or she's just still out there having fun

Did you ask her out right after you guys met , or were you purely friends for a while before you proposed?

If the answer to the second question is yes, then it's ok to give her sometime to think about it.

But if you've been good friends for a while (maybe with an intent to date), then one would expect she knows enough about you to make a decision.

You should be able to tell if it will be a positive answer, if so, you do not have to wait for it because some ladies will never say it out loud.

Start living the life of the boyfriend.

Goodluck man.
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by abujabooks(f): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2008
Tell her u want an answer in the next 1 month.

Most women should be able to give you an aswer immediately, if they want to marry you.

But, if I have another man that I really love, on the side. And my man is not proposing and another guy is proposing, I will use delay tactics & say, I'm thinking about it.

While I was dating, I told the other guys who proposed to me, NO. Cuz I knew they were not d guy for me.

When my hubby proposed, it was an instant, YES darling!
Re: She Is Not Saying Yes Or No But Always Saying Am Thinking About It.i Propossed To Her For The Past O by NaijaWifey(f): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2008
It does not take long to decide if you want to marry someone! angry that would bother me. My hubby never really asked me it was more like we are getting married in January ok. and i said sure! that was it,

we have been married for 2 years now.

(1) (Reply)

A Question For D Men / 6 Steps To Keep Your Marriage Happy / Is Women Playing God When They Become Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.