Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

New 9ja Small Programmed Chatting Site For You. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New 9ja Small Programmed Chatting Site For You. (699 Views)

Selling Of Some Of My Custom Programmed Application At A Rediculous Price / Check Out My Recently Programmed Platform And Comment On It / How Pass.ng Was Programmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New 9ja Small Programmed Chatting Site For You. by Wakolord(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2014
If you think programming is an eak that you cant do your self you can also pay for some one to create a site for you. You can also earn with credit cards at weakene if you tell your friends about this website(am the admin contact me if you like any thing there that you want at your site sure i would give you 07057760101.Website = http://www.addmeup.tk. My facebook id is Abraham willy. Thanks for your stay.
Re: New 9ja Small Programmed Chatting Site For You. by pystar: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wakolord: If you think programming is an eak that you cant do your self you can also pay for some one to create a site for you. You can also earn with credit cards at weakene if you tell your friends about this website(am the admin contact me if you like any thing there that you want at your site sure i would give you 07057760101.Website = http://www.addmeup.tk. My facebook id is Abraham willy. Thanks for your stay.

WTF did you just say?
Re: New 9ja Small Programmed Chatting Site For You. by Donkunxex(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
OMG ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Re: New 9ja Small Programmed Chatting Site For You. by fattbabakay(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
L0L
Re: New 9ja Small Programmed Chatting Site For You. by Zarama7(f): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help With Psoc Project / How To Implement A Programming Language In Javascript / App Development Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.