Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) (5138 Views)

Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available / Help Gurus, On How To Unbrick Lg L90 D410 / Cool Android.....lg D410 (L90) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by BedLam: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Please I need help on how to root my phone. I tried the procedure from XDAdevelopers but I can't seem to format my SDcard to ext2, though it shows formatted, ext2fsd tool wont show it, instead its FAT32. Please I need help!
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by BedLam: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Somebody help o!
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by chemmerfrank(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
y u wan root am?? and bros am planning on getting that phone..gist me on d highs and lows..tnx
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by 3RNEST(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wetin be "ROOT" phone dey get ROOT?
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by codedmax(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
BedLam: Please I need help on how to root my phone. I tried the procedure from XDAdevelopers but I can't seem to format my SDcard to ext2, though it shows formatted, ext2fsd tool wont show it, instead its FAT32. Please I need help!

To root Download "towelroot" apk from towelrootdotcom

After installation download and install "Superuser" from playstore
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by BedLam: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
codedmax:

To root Download "towelroot" apk from towelrootdotcom

After installation download and install "Superuser" from playstore
Bro i tried, IT read " this phone isn't currently supported"
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by codedmax(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thats strange hmm,
did u install the superuser (latest version) frm playstore

BedLam: Bro i tried, IT read " this phone isn't currently supported"
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by codedmax(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Go to ur phone setting
Enable "unknown source"

since towel app is not from playstore (you did not download the ‘towelroot’ app from playstore, cos its not available there)

Head to where you save the
‘towel’ app (tr.apk) Install it

1. Open the towelroot app, Once the app launched, just tap the ‘make it
ra1n’ button.

2. Let the ‘towel’ complete its
rooting jobs. Once done, you can
restart your phone, but it’s
optional.

3. Now launch the installed SuperSU app on your phone, it will install su
binary for the first time.

4. After su installation is completed,
your phone should rooted now.

Reboot and enjoy!!!

Disclaimer: I would not be held responsible for any damage that can occur due to not following this step correctly. Do this at your own risk..
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by BedLam: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
codedmax: Go to ur phone App setting
Enable "unknown source"
since towel app is not frm playstore

(you did not download the ‘towelroot’ app from playstore, cos its also not available there)

Head to where you save the
‘towel’ app install

1. Open the towelroot app, Once the app launched, just tap the ‘make it
ra1n’ button.

2. Let the ‘towel’ complete its
rooting jobs. Once done, you can
restart your phone, but it’s
optional.

3. Now launch the installed SuperSU app on your phone, it will install su
binary for the first time.

4. After su installation is completed,
your phone should rooted now.

Reboot and enjoy!!!

Disclaimer: I would not be held responsible for any misapp that can occur due to not following this step correctly. Do this at your own risk
I installed the superuser from playstore. The towel root is still reading the same. I really need to rrot this phone bro.
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by chemmerfrank(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
BedLam: I installed the superuser from playstore. The towel root is still reading the same. I really need to rrot this phone bro.
guy chk google na....and gist me abt dat ur mobile
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by codedmax(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Did you enable "unknown source"
from ur phone setting

BedLam: I installed the superuser from playstore. The towel root is still reading the same. I really need to rrot this phone bro.
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by paulmarkino: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
guy i bought this phone today but the four function keys are not showing
light at night
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by chemmerfrank(m): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
paulmarkino: guy i bought this phone today but the four function keys are not showing
light at night
actually dey dnt..just master where they are

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by BedLam: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2014
Okay guys! Thanks a bunch! Phone has been rooted, what I missed earlier was developer options, I couldn't locate it earlier on as it is somehow tricky with kitkat. Thanks!!!!
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by paulmarkino: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2014
my apps like ucweb and opera can't read the sdcard on this phone. what's wrong ?
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by francis247(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2014
paulmarkino: my apps like ucweb and opera can't read the sdcard on this phone. what's wrong ?
Nothing. It's Kitkat. Root phone and install sd card fix.
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by SmithBlarq(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
BedLam: Okay guys! Thanks a bunch! Phone has been rooted, what I missed earlier was developer options, I couldn't locate it earlier on as it is somehow tricky with kitkat. Thanks!!!!
have rooted it for real?
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by paulmarkino: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2014
francis247: Nothing. It's Kitkat. Root phone and install sd card fix.
link for the download pls?
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by JasonWattz(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2014
help please, am I to then enable usb debugging?
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by JasonWattz(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Now rooted, sd card ish fixed, but play store downloads still promoting insufficient memory for install. anything am missing? guys please help a bro in need. please.
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by gambus007(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2014
i once had root on my lg d410.i used towelroot then, aftr update frm lg is impossible for towelroot to do the magic.as per developer option.go to setting-general-about phone-common-software info-tap buld number till u get msg that no need developer option is blah blah.ur developer option will appear.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by gambus007(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2014
BedLam:
Okay guys! Thanks a bunch! Phone has been rooted, what I missed earlier was developer options, I couldn't locate it earlier on as it is somehow tricky with kitkat. Thanks!!!!
once had root on my lg d410.i used towelroot then,
aftr update frm lg is impossible for towelroot to do
the magic.as per developer option.go to setting-
general-about phone-common-software info-tap buld
number till u get msg that no need developer option
is blah blah.ur developer option will appear.
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by gambus007(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2014
codedmax:
Did you enable "unknown source"
from ur phone setting

towelroot wil not work if u update with the recent
udpate frm lg.
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by JasonWattz(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
JasonWattz:
Now rooted, sd card ish fixed, but play store downloads still promoting insufficient memory for install. anything am missing? guys please help a bro in need. please.
Guys, m still needing assistance here
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by JasonWattz(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
add me to the group please...08183091117
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by kinem(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Me too. I updated my phone & unable to root it with towelroot. Too bad i miss allot of things now
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by BedLam: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
I still have mine rooted . after I noticed no rooting method on lollipop for now I didn't bother to update .
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by osarcho: 9:36am On May 13, 2015
Re: Help! I Want To Root My Lg L90 Dual (d410) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2015
WANT TO UPDATE TO LOLIPOP O

(1) (Reply)

These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down / Mtn Mpulse Tariff Plan- Faqs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.