Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG (5118 Views)

Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. / Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated / How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by TechPill: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
The launch of the most popular subscription-based Internet streaming media service provider in Africa! NetFlix gave us joy, even hearing the name alone makes you happy, now you can stream your favorite Tv shows, movies on Netflix in Nigeria and other Africa Country. The only downside of this is the poor and snail like broadband in Nigeria.

According to The Netflix Ceo via Forbes

“Today, I am delighted to announce that while we have been here on stage at CES, we switched Netflix in Azerbaijan, in Vietnam, in India, in Nigeria, in Poland, in Russia, in Saudi Arabia, in Singapore, in South Korea, in Turkey, in Indonesia, and in 130 new countries,” said Hastings.

After some Few hours NetFlix was Launched, Etisalat Quickly launched their Netflix package called VideoPak streaming package. Etisalat been the first telecommunication company to Offer this package in Nigeria. Now Netflix is getting interesting, This will give the telecommunication Company to provide solid and unlimited uninterrupted internet speed
for this to work properly. Though the videopak has been launch last year but Etisalat integrated this plan for NetFlix some few hours ago.

According to Etisalat, with just N400 you can stream movies on Netflix for 2 hours only. To activate, Just dial *229*3*5#.

This is really good atleast it will set record for other telecom Giant to follow, so what your say on this?

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2016/01/netflix-launched-in-africa-etisalat.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3xcKo_gCPXw/Vo6QgD7A3-I/AAAAAAAAAi4/rXBO-WWAHp4/s1600/Etisalat%2BNetflix%2BvideoPak%2Bpackage.jpg[/img]

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by kestolove95(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lalasticlala come see tif...mtseew no b only..
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by nwaanambra1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
i went to their website and the price is in rand. since we can no longer use our atm for foreign currency transaction,how are we supposed to pay for their services?

pls can someone enlighten me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Baroba(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dead on arrival, streaming videos ain't cheap, and data is very expensive in Nigeria.. I wonder which broadband people will use to watch Netflix.. Let's hope things improve..

4 Likes

Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by kolexepana: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Trust Alaba boiz on this, they'll find alternative

3 Likes

Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Hotdiamond(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
They included Netflix to their video pack plan. Good?
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by cupidhero(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
TechPill:
The launch of the most popular subscription-based Internet streaming media service provider in Africa! NetFlix gave us joy, even hearing the name alone makes you happy, now you can stream your favorite Tv shows, movies on Netflix in Nigeria and other Africa Country. The only downside of this is the poor and snail like broadband in Nigeria.

According to The Netflix Ceo via Forbes

After some Few hours NetFlix was Launched, Etisalat Quickly launched their Netflix package called VideoPak streaming package. Etisalat been the first telecommunication company to Offer this package in Nigeria. Now Netflix is getting interesting, This will give the telecommunication Company to provide solid and unlimited uninterrupted internet speed
for this to work properly.

According to Etisalat, with just N400 you can stream movies on Netflix for 2 hours only. To activate, Just dial *229*3*5#.

This is really good atleast it will set record for other telecom Giant to follow, so what your say on this?

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2016/01/netflix-launched-in-africa-etisalat.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3xcKo_gCPXw/Vo6QgD7A3-I/AAAAAAAAAi4/rXBO-WWAHp4/s1600/Etisalat%2BNetflix%2BvideoPak%2Bpackage.jpg[/img]

CC: lalasticlala
The etisalat videopak package was launched in January 2015. Don't be silly.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Marvell23(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Netflix ko, Nelson Mandela ni. I can download any series I want with smiles 4G on my phantom 5.
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Youpele52: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
tongue I don't know what to type...... tongue
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Readwarn(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Quite Nice... But that Etisalat is basically like streaming a football match for #400. That's not fair. at least #400 per day without speed throttling.

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Davidovinci(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Give me that N400 and i'mma download the whole movies from 02tvseries cool
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Two Important news 2day

netflis---etisalat package.

Mtn----visaphone purchase
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided sad
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by olafum1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Davidovinci:
Give me that N400 and i'mma download the whole movies from 02tvseries cool

grin My kinda guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Segadem(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
N400 for 2 hrs, na Pluto I want stream?

1 Like

Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Dronedude(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Netflix and Chill better avenue to pirate movies.

Cha Cha Cha Omo pirates kwenu grin
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Davidovinci(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
i see you cheesy
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Davidovinci(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
olafum1:

grin My kinda guy grin
I see u cheesy
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Olamyyde(m): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2016
400 for 2 hrs=4800 for 24hrs=33600 for 1 week
Which is N134,400 per month...daylight robbery angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by labishop: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm...when my simple server is still active
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by themejiwalker(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2016
2 hours not enough..
24 hours for N500 won't be too bad.

I trust glo to come up with something cheaper too
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by eunisam: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2016
400 for 2hours? oh no how can a student afford it?
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by Ebaino22: 2:35am On Jan 08, 2016
KEDU BY PLAY BWOY. KEDU PLAYBWOY. KEDU. NEW SINGLE. LISTEN AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. https://my.notjustok.com/track/59091

(Introsmiley
Da Beat On the Beat

Yeahhh...

Playbwoy ohh oh oh..

(Verse 1smiley
Baby na you wey dey making me happy o
I no go lie I no leave my lady o
Aiyeaaahh
Na you wey dey making me jolly o
This your love dey coolu my body o

(Bridgesmiley
Eh le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma Le le le
Girl you take me to paradise
Everytime that I see your face
Eh le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma le le le
Ifene na so mu so
Oh Nooo Yeaaa

(Hooksmiley
Kedu Wassup? (Yeah)
Baby Jollof (Ahhh Haaa)
Oh baby ye eh eh
Imani Ije Love (Yeahhh)

(Verse 2smiley
Everything wey i get na for you o
I go give you my love and i give you my money o
Aiyeaaahh
Na you wey dey making me jolly

(Bridgesmiley
Eh le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma Le le le
Eh le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma le le le
Ifene na so mu so
Oh Nooo Yeaaa

(Chorussmiley
Kedu Wassup? (Yeah)
Baby Jollof (Ahhh Haaa)
Oh baby ye eh eh
Imani Ije Love (Yeahhh)

(Verse 3smiley
na you wey dey make me happy o
I no go lie I No leave my lady o
Aiyeaaahh
Na you wey dey make me jolly o

(Bridgesmiley
E le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma le le le
Girl You take me to paradise everytime that I see your face
E le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma le le le
Ifeneme na so mu so
Oh nooo Yeaaaa

(Hooksmiley
Kedu Wassup? (Yeah)
Baby Jollof (Ahhh Haaa)
Oh baby ye eh eh
Imani Ije Love (Yeahhh) (X2)

Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by psyqs(m): 3:08am On Jan 08, 2016
angry
Re: Netflix Launched In Africa, Etisalat Became The First To Offer Package In NG by DjAndroid: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Ebaino22:
KEDU BY PLAY BWOY. KEDU PLAYBWOY. KEDU. NEW SINGLE. LISTEN AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. https://my.notjustok.com/track/59091

(Introsmiley
Da Beat On the Beat

Yeahhh...

Playbwoy ohh oh oh..

(Verse 1smiley
Baby na you wey dey making me happy o
I no go lie I no leave my lady o
Aiyeaaahh
Na you wey dey making me jolly o

(Bridgesmiley
Eh le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma Le le le
Eh le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma le le le
Ifene na so mu so
Oh Nooo Yeaaa

(Hooksmiley
Kedu Wassup? (Yeah)
Baby Jollof (Ahhh Haaa)
Oh baby ye eh eh
Imani Ije Love (Yeahhh)

(Verse 2smiley
Everything wey i get na for you o
I go give you my love and i give you my money o
Aiyeaaahh
Na you wey dey making me jolly

(Bridgesmiley
Eh le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma Le le le
Eh le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma le le le
Ifene na so mu so
Oh Nooo Yeaaa

(Chorussmiley
Kedu Wassup? (Yeah)
Baby Jollof (Ahhh Haaa)
Oh baby ye eh eh
Imani Ije Love (Yeahhh)

(Verse 3smiley
na you wey dey make me happy o
I no go lie I No leave my lady o
Aiyeaaahh
Na you wey dey make me jolly o

(Bridgesmiley
E le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma le le le
Girl You take me to paradise everytime that I see your face
E le le ma ma ma
Ma ma ma le le le
Ifeneme na so mu so
Oh nooo Yeaaaa

(Hooksmiley
Kedu Wassup? (Yeah)
Baby Jollof (Ahhh Haaa)
Oh baby ye eh eh
Imani Ije Love (Yeahhh) (X2)

With maximum respect to your effort, must music be about girls and fantasies always? Can't we look elsewhere for they say inspiration never runs dry. Can't we just praise God, give someone hope, teach some life lessons etc with our music ?

Don't join the bandwagon. Be different. It will make you stand out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over / Samsung Is Killing It With Innovation!! Check Out The New Crazy Galaxy A80!! / ARM Vs Exynos Vs Qualcom Vs Intel, Who Does It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.