Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Marine Spirits: How True Are They?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marine Spirits: How True Are They?? (678 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marine Spirits: How True Are They?? by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Some years ago I was in a club somewhere in wuse-2 in abuja. While the DJ was doing justice to the gig I noticed the entrance of three ladies at about 1:30am. These ladies were just too beautiful to be natural. I had a dance with one of them and she talked like a normal gal.
Something wasn't just normal around these ladies as they left together as they came before 3am.
Later someone shared a similar experience with me how some extremely beautiful ladies from Marine kingdom usually show up in Night clubs to have fun with normal peeps.
Could this be true?

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirits: How True Are They?? by Blakjewelry(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
It only exist in the head of those who believe in them.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirits: How True Are They?? by Systeme101: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
i dnt knw about the club girls but evil spirit is real nd they manifest in diverse forms so marine spirit is jst a part of these evil spirits whether u belive it or not, they exist!
Re: Marine Spirits: How True Are They?? by emmyskies(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sure they exist. And they transform themselves to come interact with us. Many people don't even know the world we live in. Only in JESUS CHRIST there is ultimate protection.

Op: what did you go to do in night club?

(1) (Reply)

Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist / "Doro Confusion" (pls Read And Share Ur View ) / Will Penticostalism Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.