Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist (678 Views)

Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. / Is Tithing A Spiritual Ponzi Scheme And Proof God Doesnt Exist? / For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist by gabazin080(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2014
anybody here that says there's no God is a fool. though am not really a good christian but there have been great philosophers who have said it, bt GOD prove himself to them and they belived. i will believe he doesnt exist if u can tell me how this earth came into existence, d secret holding d sky from falling even without pillars. the secret behind man's breath (mayb scientist too can do it) nd i will belive GOD doesnt exist
Re: Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist by Psylas(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2014
Smh4u
Re: Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
gabazin080: anybody here that says there's no God is a fool. though am not really a good christian but there have been great philosophers who have said it, bt GOD prove himself to them and they belived. i will believe he doesnt exist if u can tell me how this earth came into existence, d secret holding d sky from falling even without pillars. the secret behind man's breath (mayb scientist too can do it) nd i will belive GOD doesnt exist

that is the dumbest thing I've read all day. I bet you also think the earth is flat since it's covered by flat sky.

3 Likes

Re: Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist by plaetton: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
gabazin080: anybody here that says there's no God is a fool. though am not really a good christian but there have been great philosophers who have said it, bt GOD prove himself to them and they belived. i will believe he doesnt exist if u can tell me how this earth came into existence, d secret holding d sky from falling even without pillars. the secret behind man's breath (mayb scientist too can do it) nd i will belive GOD doesnt exist

Oh gosh.
Here comes another uneducated fool calling for proof that god doesn't exist.

I guess they let out the slowpokes on Sundays.

2 Likes

Re: Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist by macof(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
gabazin080: anybody here that says there's no God is a fool. though am not really a good Christian but there have been great philosophers who have said it, bt GOD prove himself to them and they belived. i will believe he doesnt exist if u can tell me how this earth came into existence, d secret holding d sky from falling even without pillars. the secret behind man's breath (mayb scientist too can do it) nd i will belive GOD doesnt exist

The bolded words are still why you are a Christian.
You are not a good Christian meaning you don't read your Bible
You are a liar, there are no known philosophers whom God proved himself to and believed
You are an uneducated and unintelligent fool

Get to work on this 3points and you would one day know that THERE IS NO GOD

3 Likes

Re: Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist by Spotless180(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
macof:

The bolded words are still why you are a Christian.
You are not a good Christian meaning you don't read your Bible
You are a liar, there are no known philosophers whom God proved himself to and believed
You are an uneducated and unintelligent fool

Get to work on this 3points and you would one day know that THERE IS NO GOD
it is nt by ranting. if u can prove it, then prove it.
Re: Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist by oyewolestephen(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
I wonder the type of hole in which you crawl out from.. Maybe you think the earth is your house that needs pillars. . Smh for you

1 Like

Re: Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist by plaetton: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
oyewolestephen: I wonder the type of hole in which you crawl out from.. Maybe you think the earth is your house that needs pillars. . Smh for you

lol. grin

The poor guy is wondering what is holding the earth from falling.
lol.

(1) (Reply)

Will Penticostalism Last? / The Probable Reasons Why Islam Continues To Soar! / Is The Pop And The Catholic Church Infallible ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.