Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section (1483 Views)

Car Air Freshener Biz Is Lucrative / Help, My Transport Biz Is Not Making Me Money / Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by jta2012(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks for ur opinion,i agree with u 100% on the non-workability n applicability of some
of the online biz toasting we have heard n seen on this and other forums .
But sir,to because of few or many bad eggs condemned ONLINE BIZ is nothing but a great
disservice to the millions of opportunities that are available in the new information age.
We can exploit the net catch a lot of businesses just as we use the net to catch fishes!!!
We at jtaconsulting have bn able to identify some offline biz that can be piloted and boosted
with the so call online biz.

1. U can open a website as real estate agent and trader and partner an offline real estate
experienced firms,individulas, for offline support

2.U can take advantage of on line classified adverts and contact offline sellers

3.U can open a website with e-commerce facility and sell soft as well as hard products.

4.U can make money from blogging as it exposes ur writing ,editing,proof reading resources

5.U can offer escrow account services if u have the interests and capability to link buyers
and sellers in a very secured platform with delivery logistics

6.U can consult online on issues of interests,experienced,training and cornered or monopolized
informations.
I can go on and on and list more business opportunities straddling btw ON-LINE and OFF-LINE
businesses.

jtaconsulting,Lagos.
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
cybug:

Yes,

I'll advice you go into mini importation.. If you have a good marketing strategy, you'll make lots of money from it.

Though, i've imported some gadgets for personal use which i later sold with good profit... I don't like marketing, that's why i didn't venture into it full time.

PS: I remembered the last item Imported from china (air bed)... I spent close to 16k for both the cost and shipping... I used it for like 2weeks... somebody saw it and liked it... I later sold it at 25k to her.
this is getting interesting, how do I start the importation biz?

Do I need a tutorial class for it?
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cybug: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
fubbyy: this is getting interesting, how do I start the importation biz?

Do I need a tutorial class for it?

Yes... You need to gather info on how to go about it... Somebody shared the a link to the thread for importation... Go through it.
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by fubbyy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
cybug:

Yes... You need to gather info on how to go about it... Somebody shared the a link to the thread for importation... Go through it.
ok thanks
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by GatJokez(f): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2014
cirmuell: lmao...grin Happy Sunday

Howdy... happy Friday grin cheesy
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cirmuell(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2014
GatJokez:

Howdy... happy Friday grin cheesy
wow grin
Sunday
Monday
Friday? thank you, how U doing? smiley
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by GatJokez(f): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2014
cirmuell: wow grin
Sunday
Monday

I can't sleep while the rest are sleeping in my time zone undecided

You up early!! How are you?
Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by GatJokez(f): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2014
cirmuell: wow grin
Sunday
Monday

You welcome smiley ... I can't sleep while the rest are sleeping in my time zone undecided

Re: Online Biz Is Imaginary,we Need Offline Biz Section by cirmuell(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2014
GatJokez:

You welcome smiley ... I can't sleep while the rest are sleeping in my time zone undecided

Oh I cee!

Yeah, I'm fine smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only / Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! / Contact Us For GAS HOME DELIVERY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.