Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? (1745 Views)

Coffee Business Is Lucrative Worldwide / Poultry Business Is Lucrative / Help, My Transport Biz Is Not Making Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? by ObamaUS: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2009
Hello folks,pls does anybody know if coldroom business with fish,meat,chicken etc is lucrative?what are the challenges and the returns on investment?
Re: Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? by promise72(m): 4:43am On Jun 12, 2009
ObamaUS:

Hello folks,pls does anybody know if coldroom business with fish,meat,chicken etc is lucrative?what are the challenges and the returns on investment?

POWER !
Re: Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? by ObamaUS: 5:49am On Jun 12, 2009
Thanks promise72, u only mentioned POWER but what are the prospects?
Re: Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? by fuke(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2009
Could be lucrative but you have to consider power as the guy said. With this, you have to locate near a busy market.Straigh away, this should tell you you cannot locate in a small town. Only some big cities can take this busines besides Lagos. So think properly before you go into it. I have a friend who made good money from the business but had to pack up because of power supply and to think the business was right in Ojota Lagos. My brother, AGO is 100 naira per litre and if you run your gen for 10 hours at 1 litre an hour that is 1000 nara. Then tecnicians and the rest of them. But if you are thinking of selling fish, that is a diffrerent kettle of fish altogether with its attendant risks. Ask those in it they will tell you. My advice. wait till electricity improves. Meanwhile do some other things. For some other businesses you can do talk to me on jidolconul005@yahoo.com
Re: Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? by ObamaUS: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2009
thanks FUKE, I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Business Ideas And Partners To Colab With Me In The Usa / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Xmass Money ( Sports Bet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.