Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here (141687 Views)

Microbiology Masters Degree: Uniben Postgraduate Programmes 2015/2016 / 2014 / 2015 uniben post ume results and statistics / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by mhisskel(f): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2014
Wen wud d result of d test b out
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by colossus2: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2014
mhisskel:
Wen wud d result of d test b out
I doubt if any result would be out. I believe it's just the admission list everyone would see.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Godsknight(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2014
Isaactwin:
yap.those dept.exempted from exams SHOULD be less than 50,else they would have taken the exam.i applied for pharmacy(pharmaceutical chem.)
I don't believe those depts that didn't write exam are less competitive...In some other federal schs , faculty of mgt science has d highest number of Msc applicants. I couldnt Imagine no msc in faculty of mgt science wrote exam , does it mean those Msc programs in this faculty are less competitive in uniben ? Uniben is confused , applicants to some progs wrote exams on saturday while application to postgraduate programs is stil open till 21st of this month
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Isaactwin(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2014
Godsknight:
I don't believe those depts that didn't write exam are less competitive...In some other federal schs , faculty of mgt science has d highest number of Msc applicants. I couldnt Imagine no msc in faculty of mgt science wrote exam , does it mean those Msc programs in this faculty are less competitive in uniben ? Uniben is confused , applicants to some progs wrote exams on saturday while application to postgraduate programs is stil open till 21st of this month
l dont seem to get your point clearly.competitive as in what sense??
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by mhisskel(f): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Godsknight:

Pls which n which prog s still open till 21st.... Let me add, d fact dat dey re less dan 50 s jst dat dier requirement is tyt....ife took 2.2 for msc accounting,uniben stoped at 2.1....etc
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Godsknight(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Isaactwin:
l dont seem to get your point clearly.competitive as in what sense??
in terms of number of applicants to these depts... In unilag, almost 200 apply for d same option in a dept ( most especially depts like accounting and business admi)... I'm not saying it is impossible to ve less than 50 applicants in these depts ( it is even my joy), but so surprised that dept of microbiology has more applicants than these depts in faculty of mgt science.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Godsknight(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
mhisskel:

Pls which n which prog s still open till 21st.... Let me add, d fact dat dey re less dan 50 s jst dat dier requirement is tyt....ife took 2.2 for msc accounting,uniben stoped at 2.1....etc
ok. Thumb up! U hit d center of d dart.... I now understand clearly... .I'm not condemning uniben. My sister, don't get me twisted.. it is one of d best schools in naija and also my dream sch for pg .. About extension of pg applicatn, It surprises me too! check their site, uniben application portal is stil open for pg application..
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
i went to uniben today to submit my transcript but the lady i met there said i should go back with it and bring it back when i have been offered admission and i became confused so i told her that it was stated on their website for the transcript to be submitted on or before 8 weeks from the date the application was open but she said i should ignore all that that if she collect the transcript from me now she will just dumb it somewhere and if later i was not offered admission (GOD FORBID) they will throw the transcript away so i left with my transcript. please house say something on this.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by mhisskel(f): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
AdaobiJerry:
i went to uniben today to submit my transcript but the lady i met there said i should go back with it and bring it back when i have been offered admission and i became confused so i told her that it was stated on their website for the transcript to be submitted on or before 8 weeks from the date the application was open but she said i should ignore all that that if she collect the transcript from me now she will just dumb it somewhere and if later i was not offered admission (GOD FORBID) they will throw the transcript away so i left with my transcript. please house say something on this.

Listen to d voice of d lord
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Isaactwin(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
AdaobiJerry:
well,on my part i really dont know what to say Neither.But think about it this way;every other applicant submitted theirs without such rejection of any kind,why should yours be rejected?i think the mistake you made was for you going there in person without posting it.if you can stil take my advice,i wil recommend you to kindly go back an post your transcript.just an advice.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Samtobh(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
on God
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
mhisskel:

Listen to d voice of d lord
reply ur mails
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Samtobh(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
please someone should reply me
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by colossus2: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
AdaobiJerry:

The lady is right.
A transcript is meant to be submitted when a school has offered you admission.
Supposing your application is to an international school, will you travel out to submit transcript when you have not been offered admission.
Like she pointed out, what if a person submits his/her transcript and later on wasn't offered admission?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by colossus2: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Samtobh:
PLEASE HELP!!!!!
The dept. i applied to wasn't listed to write the qualifying exam.Also, after downloading my slip "again",nothing was indicated in the APPLICATION PROCESS INFO.i.e no screening wasn't indicated on my slip.I need someone to clear me on this issue.course is <b><i>MSc. INTEGRATED PETROLEUM ENGINEERING&PRODUCTION STUDIES</i></b>
There's no cause for alarm bro.
Not all depts went for the screening exercise.
So if NO SCREENING is shown on your app process info, then it means your dept needed no entrance exam.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Samtobh(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
colossus2:

There's no cause for alarm bro.
Not all depts went for the screening exercise.
So if NO SCREENING is shown on your app process info, then it means your dept needed no entrance exam.
no screening was not shown
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Isaactwin(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
colossus2:

The lady is right.
A transcript is meant to be submitted when a school has offered you admission.
Supposing your application is to an international school, will you travel out to submit transcript when you have not been offered admission.
Like she pointed out, what if a person submits his/her transcript and later on wasn't offered admission?
may i ask u pls?Do u go tru the pg brochure??dont focus on how things should be done,focus more on HOW(UNIBEN) want theirs to be done.For God sake the instruction was clear enuf on the brochure.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by colossus2: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Isaactwin:
may i ask u pls?Do u go tru the pg brochure??dont focus on how things should be done,focus more on HOW(UNIBEN) want theirs to be done.For God sake the instruction was clear enuf on the brochure.
Sure I went through it. Saw all that was written there.

Take a cue from this.
AdaobiJerry:
if she collect the transcript from me now she will just dump it somewhere and if later i was not offered admission they will throw the transcript away .
That is basically what happens. Transcript is not what they use in offering admission.
I gave a story where some peeps in the present PG are yet to submit their transcript yet they wrote 1st semester exams.
I also have a pal who submitted his transcript before admission, but when he went from clearance, they had misplaced it.
He had to request for another from his school.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by mhisskel(f): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
samlestic:
reply ur mails

Ve done dat...God bless you
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Professurr(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Is it possible to change a course after submitting the online application?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Farouksenior: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2014
samlestic:
reply ur mails

U applied for civil engr. abi?? Drop ur email nid to find out somtin
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by MoyoGENERAL: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2014
Samtobh:
PLEASE HELP!!!!!
The dept. i applied to wasn't listed to write the qualifying exam.Also, after downloading my slip "again",nothing was indicated in the APPLICATION PROCESS INFO.i.e no screening wasn't indicated on my slip.I need someone to clear me on this issue.course is <b><i>MSc. INTEGRATED PETROLEUM ENGINEERING&PRODUCTION STUDIES</i></b>

Bro well done!
I guess you applied for the CENTER OF EXCELLENCE IN GEOSCIENCES AND PETROLEUM ENGINEERING!!!
PLS NOTE, they don't write exams from past experiences! they only Do INTERVIEW!!!!

but, should things take a new turn, then you will be informed soonest!!

all the best!
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by mhisskel(f): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

Bro well done!
I guess you applied for the CENTER OF EXCELLENCE IN GEOSCIENCES AND PETROLEUM ENGINEERING!!!
PLS NOTE, they don't write exams from past experiences! they only Do INTERVIEW!!!!

but, should things take a new turn, then you will be informed soonest!!

all the best!

Is interview for jst dis dept or all depts
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by seytus: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls do u mean I can still obtain uniben pgd form? Pls I need response ASAP cos today is 21st
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by seytus: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
[b][/b]
seytus:
Pls do u mean I can still obtain uniben pgd form? Pls I need response ASAP cos today is 21st
seytus:
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Isaactwin(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
seytus:
instead of wasting time here,why nt proceed on Net to see if the portal is stil open.If today is the expirely date then you can stil access it til 11:59pm.Goodluck!
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Farouksenior:

U applied for civil engr. abi?? Drop ur email nid to find out somtin
samlestic@gmail.com
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Farouksenior: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
samlestic:
samlestic@gmail.com

Av sent u a mail bro.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Samtobh(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2014
on God
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by mhisskel(f): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2014
Samtobh:
On My Way To UNIBEN now,from Ogun State......Can Just Sit Down And Wait Till Things Fall Apart!...Eish

Wats falln apart
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Samtobh(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2014
mhisskel:

Wats falln apart
Just Wanna Go Verify Whether I Am To Write The Qualifying Exam Or Not,no Screening Was Not On My Slip And The Dept Was Not Among The Listed Ten.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Samtobh:

Just Wanna Go Verify Whether I Am To Write The Qualifying Exam Or Not,no Screening Was Not On My Slip And The Dept Was Not Among The Listed Ten.
lol... y waste transport na? i 4 help u verify

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread / OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.