Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here (141503 Views)

Microbiology Masters Degree: Uniben Postgraduate Programmes 2015/2016 / 2014 / 2015 uniben post ume results and statistics / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Avelyn: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
uzorleon:
Those who have commenced their clearance process should please list out the requirements for the clearance so one can get prepared for it. Especially where to get the Notary Public to sign the affidavit. Thank you as I anticipate your swift responses.
o level sch result,acceptance letter,guarantor's letter,affidavit of non membership of secret cult, affidavit of good conduct,local govt of origin,birth certificate,higher qualification certificate,nysc certificate. * originals not photocopies* There is a notary public opp the high court in Benin, thats where i did mine.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Avelyn: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Newbie101:
Can anyone help with the formats of these affidavits? I'm interested in the header that bears the notary public's office. Was in Benin last week and I adamantly obtained the court registry version.
The header should be: In the office of the Notary public *next line: Edo state of Nigeria
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Avelyn: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
sebiuwe8:
@Farouksenior am female. My student record was created on 10/01/2015. Dat was d day I was admitted. As for swearing of affidavit, d judiciary strike has been suspended. Heard it on NTA news lastnite
Its only Federal courts that have called off strike.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by uzorleon: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thank you Avelyn. I learnt you are for MBA. I was also admitted for MBA too. Add me on whatsapp pls. 08182397403
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Newbie101(m): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Avelyn:
The header should be: In the office of the Notary public *next line: Edo state of Nigeria

Thanks Avelyn
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by oluwadray: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
just left pg now.the lady that attended 2 me said that they've not attended 2 many depts like education etc...buh we should continuing 2 check

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Farouksenior: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
oluwadray:
just left pg now.the lady that attended 2 me said that they've not attended 2 many depts like education etc...buh we should continuing 2 check

Elo boss man. U see any peeps doin physical clearance dere?? If yes lyk wich depts.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by farellstone: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Plz room is it possible to change course option after being admitted? I will love to change to my second choice.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by oluwadray: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Farouksenior:

Elo boss man. U see any peeps doin physical clearance dere?? If yes lyk wich depts.
i saw some people with some documents buh didnt even ask them any question.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Farouksenior: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
oluwadray:
i saw some people with some documents buh didnt even ask them any question.

Ok.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Newbie101(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Avelyn:

One more thing please, what does the footer say?
I have it as

Sworn to at the high court registry,
*next line Benin city, this ..............
*next line (centered) Before me
*next line (centered) Commissioner for Oath

I hope I'm not bugging you too much
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by twaintoy(f): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
We applied for 2013/2014 academic session, mass communication precisely. We were later told that the programme was not accredited after giving us admission and I particularly had done my clearance. We kept calling and asking them about the programme and we were later told around October last year that we should either forget abt that academic session to wait for this session and to reapply or join another programme. We were like, what about the money spent on the application form and the acceptance fee? Even the time wasted. They didn't listen to us.

We took up the matter seriously, we wrote the PG school and all that. Thank God we were listened to this time and now, we have been asked to come resume next month. We are to pay school fees and resume classes and for those that did not finish the clearance then, they are to complete it and join others.

One year wasted. All hail uniben.

Good morning all.

2 Likes

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by oluwadray: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2015
twaintoy:
We applied for 2013/2014 academic session, mass communication precisely. We were later told that the programme was not accredited after giving us admission and I particularly had done my clearance. We kept calling and asking them about the programme and we were later told around October last year that we should either forget abt that academic session to wait for this session and to reapply or join another programme. We were like, what about the money spent on the application form and the acceptance fee? Even the time wasted. They didn't listen to us.

We took up the matter seriously, we wrote the PG school and all that. Thank God we were listened to this time and now, we have been asked to come resume next month. We are to pay school fees and resume classes and for those that did not finish the clearance then, they are to complete it and join others.

Good morning all.
sem also happened 2 me @oau last year.buh nothin waz don
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by vivianobas: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Twaintoy, glad to hear your case from 2013/2014 session was looked into and resolved amicably.

To update my last post, I have finally uploaded all my documents and requested for clearance too. I spoke with my contact in Uniben and he asked me to bring my original documents for physical clearance today.

I am preparing to go there now and would hopefully make some inquiries and update y'all when I come back.

Shalom!

twaintoy:

Good morning all.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by twaintoy(f): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2015
oluwadray:
sem also happened 2 me @oau last year.buh nothin waz don
Then take it up with them with evidences. Our educational system has turned to something else. Infact, it has gone bad.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by twaintoy(f): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2015
vivianobas:
Twaintoy, glad to hear your case from 2013/2014 session was looked into and resolved amicably.

To update my last post, I have finally uploaded all my documents and requested for clearance too. I spoke with my contact in Uniben and he asked me to bring my original documents for physical clearance today.

I am preparing to go there now and would hopefully make some inquiries and update y'all when I come back.

Shalom!

You will have to go there for physical clearance where all your certificates would be checked and certified.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by lewizylee(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Avelyn: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Newbie101:

One more thing please, what does the footer say?
I have it as
Sworn to at the high court registry,
*next line Benin city, this ..............
*next line (centered) Before me
*next line (centered) Commissioner for Oath
I hope I'm not bugging you too much
Naaa u are not. In place of 'sworn to at the high court registry' it shld be 'sworn to at the office of the notary public'. In place of 'commissioner for oaths' it should be 'Notary public'. Dats all.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
pls any update on physical clearance yet?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kemplus: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Has anyone been admitted into the department of chemical engineering for masters? Pls holla back.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Any Hope for Elect engineering hopefuls?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by confie(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
If admission process can b this slow n irregular, one wud wonder hw the program will be. Uniben sha

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Newbie101(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Avelyn:
Naaa u are not. In place of 'sworn to at the high court registry' it shld be 'sworn to at the office of the notary public'. In place of 'commissioner for oaths' it should be 'Notary public'. Dats all.

Thank youuuu.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by joeek: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2015
please,any news on MBA,not seen any update on my portal yet.Please guys how do you check your result?Is it through the portal, i have tried that and not seen anything yet. Thanks. Would appreciate response ASAP.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by BlissfulJeff(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Am finally 2ru wit my physical clearance...
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlissfulJeff:
Am finally 2ru wit my physical clearance...

grin

U are giving us that are yet to see our names high bp.

Congratulations, u will do us good by detailing steps taken from when u saw ur name to physical clearance.

This will help many of us hopefuls when our lists are released to speed up d clearance.

Counting on ur reply.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Arysexy:

grin

U are giving us that are yet to see our names high bp.

Congratulations, u will do us good by detailing steps taken from when u saw ur name to physical clearance.

This will help many of us hopefuls when our lists are released to speed up d clearance.

Counting on ur reply.
after been admitted go pay ur acceptance online which is 45k,den proceed to online clearance wit ur scanned documents,den after dat u head to pg skool for ur physical clearance.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
BlissfulJeff:
after been admitted go pay ur acceptance online which is 45k,den proceed to online clearance wit ur scanned documents,den after dat u head to pg skool for ur physical clearance.

Thanks bro. We shall get there.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Sylvesteroses: 2:42am On Jan 31, 2015
Pls who knws if departments do normally bring out supplementry admission list fr post graduate program after thy must hav release d first list?
I wil b glade to get a concrete answers fr u guys...!!!
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:21am On Jan 31, 2015
Sylvesteroses:
Pls who knws if departments do normally bring out supplementry admission list fr post graduate program after thy must hav release d first list?
I wil b glade to get a concrete answers fr u guys...!!!
i was at d deans office yesterday,d secretary to d dean said that a supplementary list has been sent and dat it wil b released any moment frm now.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by missyblessyn(f): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Uniben!!!

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by oluwadray: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
pls,post graduate diploma is 4 how many years?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (58) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread / OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.