Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Help On how to Open This Acc pls read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On how to Open This Acc pls read (407 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan / I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On how to Open This Acc pls read by Lastdon02(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello NL please i need a bank Acc That will carry my Biz name . Eg i have an sms site name Smstrade.com or watever and i want my Bank acc name to be Sms Trade Pls how do i go about it ? tanx in advance..
Re: Help On how to Open This Acc pls read by BTT(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
You wll have to register a business name for say sole proprietorship with this desired name. Once the business name registration is done, you approach the bank of your choice to open a corporate account for your business name.

I can't refer you to any contact who can help you with the registration but find your way to the Corporate Affairs Commission in your state capital and get started.

All the best.

If you need further help, pls quote me here.
Re: Help On how to Open This Acc pls read by Lastdon02(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
BTT: You wll have to register a business name for say sole proprietorship with this desired name. Once the business name registration is done, you approach the bank of your choice to open a corporate account for your business name.

I can't refer you to any contact who can help you with the registration but find your way to the Corporate Affairs Commission in your state capital and get started.

All the best.

If you need further help, pls quote me here.

tanks For Your response sir. Bt like howmuch do u think they will charge me @ coprate affairs commission?
Re: Help On how to Open This Acc pls read by BTT(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lastdon02:

tanks For Your response sir. Bt like howmuch do u think they will charge me @ coprate affairs commission?

I think up to 12k total. I think holding 15 will be a not bad idea.
Re: Help On how to Open This Acc pls read by Lastdon02(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tanx Alot Sir!

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is The Greatest Hotel-suite, Luxury Or Resort? / Peachtree (sage 50) Accounting For All Companies / What To Answer When Asked Questions Out Of Point In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.