Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Need Tips On How To Prepare Pepper Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need Tips On How To Prepare Pepper Rice (2113 Views)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? / How to Prepare Pepper Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tips On How To Prepare Pepper Rice by foxgiovani(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
I once entered a restaurant and they had pepper rice on their menu. I requested for it and I really enjoyed it. I heard they have it in stew form and also as Jellof. Can anybody tell me how to prepare them. This is the picture of the one I ate that day.

Re: I Need Tips On How To Prepare Pepper Rice by Baddestguyp(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
simple....cook rice and add pepper
Re: I Need Tips On How To Prepare Pepper Rice by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
just enter the restaurant and look for work their, after one week you'll know the ingredients and steps, it's better than someone explaining it for you cos you'll be doing hands-on approach (practical) and even get to eat some and wash plates

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips On How To Prepare Pepper Rice by McWhillion(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Guys with smallpenis like the guy above me can prepare peppered rice well

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips On How To Prepare Pepper Rice by foxgiovani(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
All of you don't know how to cook it. Too bad. Lol

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Biggest Fast Food Chains In South Africa / Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi / Food Flask: In The Fridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.