Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Quiet Time With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quiet Time With God (411 Views)

Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / Why Are Our Christian Leaders Quiet On This Fuel Subsidy Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quiet Time With God by austertee01(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
QUIET TIME WITH GOD

Quiet Time is the period we spend alone in the presence of our Creator to seek His face in all our endeavours.

Why do we need quiet time with God?

1. We needs God's power to go with our daily activities
2. Allows us to pattern our life. (1 peter 2:9)
3. To cultivate a personal habit of worshipping the Lord
4. It create personal adjustment to the teachings from the Bible.
5. It create a right reaction to trials and tribulations that comes our way.

Finally, always make it a point of duty to observe quiet time.

@AusterTee.

1 Like

Re: Quiet Time With God by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
This is essential to all believers as we obtain grace through observing it...
We feel His presence moving with us everytime we fellowship with Him.
We begin to hate all forms of sin and overcome temptations because His grace now flows within us
and many favours do we obtain from Him...
Lord have mercy on me and give me the needed Strength and Grace to observe my quiet time with u in JESUS name. Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Successful By Achievements / Drop That Load You Are Carrying, You Cant Carry It / Pls Consider This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.