Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria (2716 Views)

See A Music Video I Shot/edited Using A Samsung S4 Phone / Music Video Screen Shot Quiz / Photos: Nigerian Singer Damino Damoche Shot Dead In Lasu This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by infoman4: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
Finally a New record label  Nero records  based in ibadan  is starting to introduce its artists. and  has brought an internatinal Music video director 'Rock Jacobs' to nigeria together with his crew, if you have heard rock jacobs he is the one who shot the music video of little bow wow, tiffany evans, ice cube,ghostface etc. together with brian Garbellini, who is the camera operator for the shot pilot,avatar  any many more. they even brought shirlena allen for styling, everyone knows she is the major stylist for ciara and brandy,  I'm sure everyone has seen the press conferrence on t.v etc,   ,  anyways this is such a big news in nigeria industry that the industry is taking a step to actually shoot 35 film in nigeria.  Their artist is soo good. one of the them is Jayru and i think the name of the song is 'bigboyz anthem and the other artist is drae and the name of the song is 'omoge'.   i am excited naija is on the move. for a new record label in nigeria to do this i give them nuff props !and i can't wait this are some still pics i found on their myspace.

i tried uploading the pics from but there is a prob i guess. you can see the song and some of the still images on www.myspace.com/nerorecordsentertainment
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by infoman4: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2008
sorry peeps couldnt upload the songs angry angry angry angry angry angry. still can check it out on myspace
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by GucciBabe(f): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2008
0h my Gawd those songs are it. i love the jay guy. and im happy a record label is taking 10 steps ahead of kennis and stom records to shoot film in nigeria. now thats a very big deal. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by fastmoney(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2008
reserve ur praises until the video is out, anytime they try stuff like this it comes out shitty, we got good directors, creative niggaz, we just need the equipment not these washed up directors, do u tink he would come to naija if he was still getting work in the states.
besides do u have the myspace of any of these artist? i also hope they paying for timberland and Scott storch to produce.
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by GucciBabe(f): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2008
fastmoney:

reserve ur praises until the video is out, anytime they try stuff like this it comes out shitty, we got good directors, creative niggaz, we just need the equipment not these washed up directors, do u think he would come to naija if he was still getting work in the states.
besides do u have the myspace of any of these artist? i also hope they paying for timberland and Scott storch to produce.

bad belle people.  so you think just because the director came to nigeria means he has no work in the us i am sure he must have a schedule. you fool. check his info , you are such an idiot. Do you know anything about doing business around the world?. have you seen the quality of nigerian videos compaered to american music video? regardless for them to go to that limit we are expecting something great from them , so you mean coming to nigeria from any part of the world means the person is jobless. i guess beyonce.jayz, rhianna etc shouldn't have come to nigerian then since they have fans in the US. have you thought many record labels don't bother with paying so much for film for their artist and this people are going that far? what about shirleena allen that came did you even see the presss confrence, she does hair for ciara upto date and everyone knows it and she was present for this shoot, yes they have a myspace. they are all new. i can tell you how long it took 2 face to open a we4bsite. rubiish people,  nah hatred go kill u.
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by AreU4real: 4:18am On Oct 24, 2008
Hah, just what I was thinkin', now Americans gotta go to Naija to get some business, but that's not a bad thing esp with what is going on with the US economy, if people aren't up with the news. Gotta do what ya gotta do for $$$, anyways everyone has a right to an opinion. No need to get defensive,obvious that the company is trying to promote itself by all means go for it. And who really gives a damn who did who's hair ,nails, big deal not like they get paid alot, never heard of these people. There is no credit for them, the artists gets all the glory. After all they got the talent with their voices,looks,etc, one day an artist is in, the next out. Life goes on! So Jayru go on with your bad self! (While it lasts)
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by infoman4: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2008
AreU4real:

Hah, just what I was thinkin', now Americans gotta go to Naija to get some business, but that's not a bad thing esp with what is going on with the US economy, if people aren't up with the news. Gotta do what ya gotta do for $$$, anyways everyone has a right to an opinion. No need to get defensive,obvious that the company is trying to promote itself by all means go for it. And who really gives a damn who did who's hair ,nails, big deal not like they get paid alot, never heard of these people. There is no credit for them, the artists gets all the glory. After all they got the talent with their voices,looks,etc, one day an artist is in, the next out. Life goes on! So Jayru go on with your bad self! (While it lasts)

well if its about the economy why don't everyone move out of us. people that has heard of the director's name knows better, not to put praise but they have tried. its not cheap to shoot on film. i can tell you that because i have studied on it b4. no matter how cheap you think it is. i bet iy cost 80% more of what nigerian directors are being paid. And yes make up hair esp celeb make up and hair gets paid a whole lot do your research. if that was the case our video quality will be better in nigeria. i agree with you. jayru should go on, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by GucciBabe(f): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2008
infoman4:

well if its about the economy why don't everyone move out of us. people that has heard of the director's name knows better, not to put praise but they have tried. its not cheap to shoot on film. i can tell you that because i have studied on it before. no matter how cheap you think it is. i bet iy cost 80% more of what nigerian directors are being paid. And yes make up hair esp celeb make up and hair gets paid a whole lot do your research. if that was the case our video quality will be better in nigeria. i agree with you. jayru should go on, cheesy cheesy cheesy

kiss kiss kiss kiss, the jayru song is really hot. i can lean with it lolllll, ; jayru do your thing. nothing do you
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by fastmoney(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2008
@ infoman4
ur just being a hypeman here, im saying lets see the complete work when the video is dun, i can bet that its not gonna be among the top 5 naija videos, you probably started watching naija videos after MUSIC AFRICA and them, if im lieing pls answer these question,
[list]
[li]DID YOU WATCH OR EVER VOTE ON THE MBI TOP TEN
DO YOU KNOW OJB HAD A MUSIC SHOW ON TV WAY BACK
DO YOU KNOW THAT DBANJ HAD A SONG WITH RUGGEDMAN BEFORE HE WENT TO LONDON[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
use these question to rate how much you know
bruv i'v been on this ting since when only emma ugoli was was on mbi.
you obviously dunno much bout music video history do u know that a couple of yrs back kennis music called sum hollywood click to do a few videos and it was shiit.
and dun talk about what you studied, im currently studying MULTIMEDIA/ INTERACTIVE MEDIA t the university of EAST LONDON.
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by GucciBabe(f): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2008
fastmoney:

@ infoman4
ur just being a hypeman here, I'm saying lets see the complete work when the video is dun, i can bet that its not going to be among the top 5 naija videos, you probably started watching naija videos after MUSIC AFRICA and them, if I'm lieing please answer these question,
[list]
[li][/li]
[/list]
you obviously don't know much bout music video history do u know that a couple of years back kennis musi
c called sum hollywood click to do a few videos and it was shiit.
and dun talk about what you studied, I'm currently studying MULTIMEDIA/ INTERACTIVE MEDIA t the university of EAST LONDON.

I agree with you we have to see the video, which i know it will be something different from anything we have been seeing in naija for now. Can you compare any video made with 35 mm to the naija videos, even the NO ONE video in nigeria can contest on yankee level best belief.

who cares about voting on mbi?
what does ojb have to do with anything? in anything in life you must start from somewhere
Yes we all know  dbanj or any other artist did not blow over night. undecided
Kennis music brought some hollywood producer, does that mean it was shot on film. and what does that have to do with their projects. tuface is their best artist,  his videos have  been wack consistently you can't even compare kennis music to storm records music videos which are way better,

boi keep your studies to your class or carry it go bank. my own take is wish the nigeria industry well, regardless of who is making the move, did you ever think if our music video was american standard in quality it could be played on air on yankee?  stop the hate.
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by fastmoney(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

I agree with you we have to see the video, which i know it will be something different from anything we have been seeing in naija for now. Can you compare any video made with 35 mm to the naija videos, even the NO ONE video in nigeria can contest on yankee level best belief.

who cares about voting on mbi?
what does ojb have to do with anything? in anything in life you must start from somewhere
Yes we all know  dbanj or any other artist did not blow over night. undecided
Kennis music brought some hollywood producer, does that mean it was shot on film. and what does that have to do with their projects. tuface is their best artist,  his videos have  been wack consistently you can't even compare kennis music to storm records music videos which are way better,

boi keep your studies to your class or carry it go bank. my own take is wish the nigeria industry well, regardless of who is making the move, did you ever think if our music video was american standard in quality it could be played on air on yankee?  stop the hate.

gucci babe u need to put the crack pipe down, if u didnt do any f the above or know dbanj's song before tongolo then u've just started watching naija videos so ur knowledge on this issue is very basic. go to mbi and ask for old tapes, study them then come back on here.
who talked about wat they studied first?
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by infoman4: 5:56am On Oct 29, 2008
fastmoney:

@ infoman4
ur just being a hypeman here, I'm saying lets see the complete work when the video is dun, i can bet that its not going to be among the top 5 naija videos, you probably started watching naija videos after MUSIC AFRICA and them, if I'm lieing please answer these question,
[list]
[li][/li]
[/list]
you obviously don't know much bout music video history do u know that a couple of years back kennis music called sum hollywood click to do a few videos and it was shiit.
and dun talk about what you studied, I'm currently studying MULTIMEDIA/ INTERACTIVE MEDIA t the university of EAST LONDON.

you don't make any sense. pure hatred . there is nothing to wish bad on

"
@
gucci babe thank you i am impressed at your intelligence. its strictly bad belle.
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by GucciBabe(f): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2008
infoman4:

you don't make any sense. pure hatred . there is nothing to wish bad on

"
@
gucci babe thank you i am impressed at your intelligence. its strictly bad belle.

Thanksss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

fastmoney:

gucci babe u need to put the crack pipe down, if u didnt do any f the above or know dbanj's song before tongolo then u've just started watching naija videos so ur knowledge on this issue is very basic. go to mbi and ask for old tapes, study them then come back on here.
who talked about what they studied first?

shut up dia jor. you are a fool. u've been talking about what you studied ever since. enemy of progress. geerrout tongue tongue tongue
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by fastmoney(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

Thanksss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

shut up dia jor. you are a fool. u've been talking about what you studied ever since. enemy of progress. geerrout tongue tongue tongue

shows how much u youngers know.
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by Saddam: 12:27am On Nov 02, 2008
Hey bro

its not about shooting on 35MM

its about the skills which involves camera handling and angles,
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by charlesoni: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2008
goldie
was on tv recently and said she just shot a 35mm video for her new single that features ojb, so its not like a new thing in nigeria
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by javalove(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2008
fastmoney:

@ infoman4
[list]
[li][/li]
[/list]
you obviously don't know much bout music video history do u know that a couple of years back kennis music called sum hollywood click to do a few videos and it was shiit.

I HATE U MAN. THIS IS PURE HATRED !!!!! WAT D FFF? MUST U REPLY TO EVERY THREAD? IGNORING A THREAD U R NOT INTERESTED IN IS JUST A CLICK AWAY!!!
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by fastmoney(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2008
javacockk mans gotta watch wat u say to me or i'll increase ur rent,
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by javalove(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2008
fastmoney:

javacockk mans gotta watch what u say to me or i'll increase ur rent,

do the worst u can do. i dont lie talkatives, back up ur threats with actions
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by GucciBabe(f): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2008
fastmoney:

shows how much u youngers know.

my younger ones know, at their age they should do something productive with their lives so they don't end up like a old cargo No Future Ambotiion hater like you.  Say Amen at this prayers
E no go better for you
naija music video will get international play
nero records jeru nothing go do them
you will die with no success.

@Javalove

Thank  you dia. leave him, fustration dey worry am. he dey talk rent. nah because u no get rent money you con dey hate on people wey dey pay 10 yr rent for music video. you go die for shelter
charlesoni:

goldie
was on tv recently and said she just shot a 35mm video for her new single that features ojb, so its not like a new thing in nigeria

LOL!!! anytime i hear this stupid chic's name makes me want to throw up. she doesn't even know what she wants to be.  she is fakoynce, rhianna, shakira .   she is wack. period.

my take. Nero records take over. i love to see young people challenging themselves,  big ups.  jay 4 life fine bros, u alone big boy kill the game jor. nothing do u. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by infoman4: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2008
Na wa Niaja we get issues sha, y people no dey like other people move foward. All this hate on a new artist and record label. have you watched the press conference and interview? you will know peeps they are on a diff level. not to hype them, but give them props for whatever they are doing as a new record label. people you have stated started small then big.  these people took that first risky step watching the interviews they are really a management to look up to what happens next

gucci -babe

you too much.  i don't even want to talk

and anyways jayru song big boyz anthem is tooooo massive not to make it on less they lack in promo when the song comes out.
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by infoman4: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2008
charlesoni:

goldie

e be like say you be goldie yourself. i dey read all your posts, nah the only thing is to talk about nah urself even if nothing concern you, okay shey you wan hear the truth, you wasted your money if you did di 35mm, your songs are nothing to write home about. pele
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by GucciBabe(f): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2008
infoman4:

e be like say you be goldie yourself. i dey read all your posts, nah the only thing is to talk about nah yourself even if nothing concern you, okay shey you wan hear the truth, you wasted your money if you did di 35mm, your songs are nothing to write home about. pele

lmaoooooooo, i know right lollllllll.
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by GucciBabe(f): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2009
so all this argument the video is out,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZYg7THkCro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxlv-mJC-0

watch both video and you decide! best in naija!
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2009
Fastmoney i feel u on this
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2009
Fastmoney i feel u on this
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by CGutta(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2009
;DWooooow, this nigga jay swagga jackin off Sauce, ?? Hell nah, I know sum1's finnuh be pissed, grin but dayum, sounds like he cud be related to da nigga too, niways, wotz good tosin?? Long time, shouts out 2 all ma naija goons, wehtin deh happen jare,
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by Lfunk: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2009
Does anyone have an ideal much how rock Jacobs would have been paid to make a music video
Re: 35 Mm music video Film Shot In Nigeria by GucciBabe(f): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
it should be  starting from$100,000 and up it depends (as i have heard) and thats excluding tickets,accomodation,etc, i guess undecided

(1) (Reply)

New Release : Mafo By Naira Marley Ft Young John / Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? / Rudeboy - ''Fire Fire'' (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.