Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know (1106 Views)

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! / Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by adebayo201: 2:15am On Aug 18, 2014
You see, nairaland is a place to be. You enjoy every section and threads,comments and replies of people here. But there are some nairalanders that will make you to ask if they are aliens or they fell from heaven. Here are some of them...

1. THE FTC CONQUERORS.

Where can you find them: all sections of the forum but mostly on topics that make front page.

What makes it really annoying: You just open a thread waiting for a serious response only to see someone thanking every family members, all network available and even dancing just for what, because they made the first to comment(ftc). At first i thought it is a nice thing not until i saw someone thanking and writing an epistle about his phone making him to make first to comment. If they are the first to comment, they should be the first to get banned o-n the thread. angry

examples:(see below)

But as i do say, Mr. Seun, we need a delete button please angry

Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by VantagePoint: 2:24am On Aug 18, 2014
FTC! !!!
Appreciation to Airtel Android plan, my notorious night browsing and to Op for putting up this thread late in the night for pple like me to FTC.
Special thanks to all who believed I would make FTC one day and stood by me!; una own turn go come o!

1 Like

Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by adebayo201: 2:29am On Aug 18, 2014
2. THE STORY FOR THE GODS TELLER

where can you find them:
All sections still. Especially where the op is giving out a lengthy words on a subject matter.

what makes them really annoying: Seriously, it's not compulsory that you must comment on a topic. You can just read and do away with whatever is yours but after someone painstakingly typed or copied somethings to share to people only to see "story for the gods", "tell the gods" is not it annoying? At first, i thought it is only nairalanders that do such things not until a classmate of mine did that on our class whatsapp page when someone is passing a message across.
I ever imagine which gods they are talking about. It is only in Nigeria that some dead men will still demand for palm wine and kola nuts after their death
grin
examples:

Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by adebayo201: 2:43am On Aug 18, 2014
3. THE POINTLESS COMMENTATORS/QUOTERS.

Where can you find them: Same place... all sections

What makes them annoying: Just imagine someone quoting what someone has said just only to reply with ".". Haba, are you that *lip sealed*. I dont know what has really come over some folks.Some will go to the extent of just replying with "k" or "okay". Some says it is a way of keeping space. Space for who? Are you planning to build a skyscraper there? or you want to sell it out? And the most unfortunate part of it is that they wont even modify it.

examples: #see below#

My advice, get a life! angry angry

Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by adebayo201: 3:21am On Aug 18, 2014
4. THE E-WARRIORS

where can you find them: Mainly in these three sections; Sports,Religion and Politics.

what makes them annoying: Uh, you dont toy with these guys. They are ready to spend their last mb, battery and even cash just to prove to their counterpart(s) that they are correct in their analysis. If you are looking for new english words, abusive and provocative sentences, statements full of jabs, just visit those sections. lipsrsealed cry
Sometimes, you'll think these guys don't have anything to do that to engage in exchange of words. they don't mind getting enough "monikers" just too show how "lazy" they are. I fear guys in these sections cos they can make you look like a anything.
i do wonder how these guys will be if this site is a boxing ring and their words are real blows! undecided

examples:*just as i have said before, i dread and fear those sections. You can see them yourself. embarassed cry

Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by adebayo201: 3:32am On Aug 18, 2014
You are free to add yours. wink wink
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by padeolu: 3:36am On Aug 18, 2014
I nor get any

FTC btw
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by ggrin(f): 4:13am On Aug 18, 2014
Story for the godsundecided
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 18, 2014
OKAY. . Will modify LA~T~ER
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by Superstar007(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2014
Those bigots disgust me ehn, they can turn a thread into a tribal battle ground. Even a harmless thread like "Nigerian U-20 qualifies to the next round" could into an e-war. Those people are truly jobless.

Op. You forgot those who don't have tangible things to contribute but are in the habit of begging for likes.

You see stuffs like these;

Click like If you believe you won't get infected with ebola

Click like if you came here to read the comments

Click like if you didn't read the post

No body has ever liked my post before, click like to make me happy

Like this post for no reason

And surprisingly, these folks garner more than 50likes
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by Kendzyma(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2014
Superstar007: Those bigots disgust me ehn, they can turn a thread into a tribal battle ground. Even a harmless thread like "Nigerian U-20 qualifies to the next round" could into an e-war. Those people are truly jobless.
Op. You forgot those who don't have tangible things to contribute but are in the habit of begging for likes.
You see stuffs like these;
Click like If you believe you won't get infected with ebola
Click like if you came here to read the comments
Click like if you didn't read the post
No body has ever liked my post before, click like to make me happy
Like this post for no reason
And surprisingly, these folks garner more than 50likes
adebayo201: 4. THE E-WARRIORS
where can you find them: Mainly in these three sections; Sports,Religion and Politics.
what makes them annoying: Uh, you dont toy with these guys. They are ready to spend their last mb, battery and even cash just to prove to their counterpart(s) that they are correct in their analysis. If you are looking for new english words, abusive and provocative sentences, statements full of jabs, just visit those sections. lipsrsealed cry
Sometimes, you'll think these guys don't have anything to do that to engage in exchange of words. they don't mind getting enough "monikers" just too show how "lazy" they are. I fear guys in these sections cos they can make you look like a anything.
i do wonder how these guys will be if this site is a boxing ring and their words are real blows! undecided
examples:*just as i have said before, i dread and fear those sections. You can see them yourself. embarassed cry
adebayo201: 3. THE POINTLESS COMMENTATORS/QUOTERS.
What makes them annoying: Just imagine someone quoting what someone has said just only to reply with ".". Haba, are you that *lip sealed*. I dont know what has really come over some folks.Some will go to the extent of just replying with "k" or "okay". Some says it is a way of keeping space. Space for who? Are you planning to build a skyscraper there? or you want to sell it out? And the most unfortunate part of it is that they wont even modify it.
adebayo201: You see, nairaland is a place to be. You enjoy every section and threads,comments and replies of people here. But there are some nairalanders that will make you to ask if they are aliens or they fell from heaven. Here are some of them...

1. THE FTC CONQUERORS.

Where can you find them: all sections of the forum but mostly on topics that make front page.

What makes it really annoying: You just open a thread waiting for a serious response only to see someone thanking every family members, all network available and even dancing just for what, because they made the first to comment(ftc). At first i thought it is a nice thing not until i saw someone thanking and writing an epistle about his phone making him to make first to comment. If they are the first to comment, they should be the first to get banned o-n the thread. angry

adebayo201: 2. THE STORY FOR THE GODS TELLER

where can you find them:
All sections still. Especially where the op is giving out a lengthy words on a subject matter.
what makes them really annoying: Seriously, it's not compulsory that you must comment on a topic. You can just read and do away with whatever is yours but after someone painstakingly typed or copied somethings to share to people only to see "story for the gods", "tell the gods" is not it annoying? At first, i thought it is only nairalanders that do such things not until a classmate of mine did that on our class whatsapp page when someone is passing a message across.
I ever imagine which gods they are talking about. It is only in Nigeria that some dead men will still demand for palm wine and kola nuts after their death
grin
examples:
k
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by Superstar007(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2014
Kendzyma: k

Id.iot! Does the fish whose brain you borrowed know that you're misusing it
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 19, 2014
adebayo201: You see, nairaland is a place to be. You enjoy every section and threads,comments and replies of people here. But there are some nairalanders that will make you to ask if they are aliens or they fell from heaven. Here are some of them...

1. THE FTC CONQUERORS.

ok
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 19, 2014
adebayo201: 3. THE POINTLESS COMMENTATORS/QUOTERS.

sftGs
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by adebayo201: 5:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Superstar007:

Id.iot! Does the fish whose brain you borrowed know that you're misusing it
grin grin
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Clowns will always be clowns HaHa. grin
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by tlopez82: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
wow! dear OP, u really took this from my mind, av bn so worried about this persons, particularly the FTC crooners. Nothing to contribute whatsoever and even when dey plan or pretend to do, u get this (.) so so so annoying, one cant help but ask, MUST U COMMENT ON EVERY THREAD? IS THERE A PRIZE MONEY OR TROPHY TO WHOEVER COMMENTS FIRST ON A THREAD?
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by adebayo201: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
tlopez82: wow! dear OP, u really took this from my mind, av bn so worried about this persons, particularly the FTC crooners. Nothing to contribute whatsoever and even when dey plan or pretend to do, u get this (.) so so so annoying, one cant help but ask, MUST U COMMENT ON EVERY THREAD? IS THERE A PRIZE MONEY OR TROPHY TO WHOEVER COMMENTS FIRST ON A THREAD?
Abi oh!
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by Smhart1(f): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2014
most of then have an unidentified problem
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by adebayo201: 3:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Smhart1: most of them have an unidentified problem

Fixed...
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by adebayo201: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2014
penquin:
sftGs
huh! undecided
Re: Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know by adebayo201: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2015
HVD
grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Say Before It’s Too Late / Which Hurts Most / My 2014 In Summary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.