Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here (6677 Views)

Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know / Identifying And Dealing With Growing And Annoying Trends On Nairaland / Most Annoying Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia1: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
1. Mazi Madeline Omenuko

he even opened a birthday thread for himself and begged people to post on it.

2. ArrogantByDesign aka humbledbygrace

pretty much self explanatory, her matter na siddon look, very full of herself and not too sharp.

3. Ujthief aka ujservant

overbloated ego, typical of deadbeats.

4. Worsedays aka bertadayz

self explanatory, needs nairaland to give her validation

5. ITdolt aka itbomb [boko haram]

dumb.

10 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Alikaxon(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
?
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ZeinabBadawi: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
caveat emptor.

love yourself dear.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
wbb btw.

@ topic.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by sholay2011(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lmao! grin grin grin grin Oh my God...my head oo...my belle ooo...

Tpia1 is back cheesy

Agbo to feyin rin, agbara lo lo mu wa! cool

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
please do not derail the thread.

iwo lo mo eyin ori to gboju si o. wink

2 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
pathetic bastard.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tpia is funny only if u'll remove the hatred and see that everything she does only makes Nland interesting.without her, who would be the person that everyone wants to avoid.cos everyone are playing the good people,matured people &funny people. I enjoy seeing her comment. She promised to be back with her worst nlanders and i just waited to see it and now here she is and it only made me laugh.
Even if she insults me now i just want her to know that i DGAFF!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by homesteady(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
OMG! grin grin grin grin
Tpia never fails to disappoint grin

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ZeinabBadawi: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
6. Ishilove

the most hated nler around these parts, she likes to think she's popular when actually she's notorious.

lol.

Man crazy too, will do anything for a lay.

7. Abu Mikey

too pathetic, a wimp and born throway. Cant waste megabytes on him, he's always needy and begging for attention, not worth the effort.

8. Shmole2011

oversabi, envious

9. Psycho aka cykik

psychotic and a nuisance. Coward.

10. Henchamb

a hen, hiding under different monikers, coward.

6 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
11. Baybe

for her mind, she's all that.

what grown person calls herself baybe. Very needy, man starved, attention seeking.

12. Homesteady

https://www.nairaland.com/1444353/describe-homesteady

known troll, as usual, no life [typical of his type], on nairaland 24/7, type anytime of the day or night, he's present.

violent nature.

13. Zeinab Badawi

registered dec 22 2013. Opened this new id as a troll. Coward. Deadbeat [like the rest]. Needs nl for validation.

14. Monstertrucks

depressed, no life.

Sadist, anti social, violent by nature, needs to be watched.

Asss kisser and sycophant. Waanker.

4 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by homesteady(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
7. Abu Mikey
too pathetic, a wimp and born throway. Cant
waste megabytes on him, he's always needy
and begging for attention, not worth the
effort.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by homesteady(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tpia, I'm yet to see your name in the list!
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia: 6. Ishilove

the most hated nler around these parts, she likes to think she's popular when actually she's notorious.

lol.

Man crazy too, will do anything for a lay.

7. Abu Mikey

too pathetic, a wimp and born throway. Cant waste megabytes on him, he's always needy and begging for attention, not worth the effort.

8. Shmole2011

oversabi, envious

9. Psycho aka cykik

10. Henchamb

a hen, hiding under different monikers, coward.
DGAFF
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Cykik: DGAFF

9. Psycho aka cykik

grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Dyt(f): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
ROTFLMAO
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
15. Jaybee

likes to think he's "The Big Boss", due to his minions he has posted all over the forum wey dey prostrate foram. And vice versa [sir gallahad wannabe for the non nigerians in need of armor].

however, given his permanent parking on nl [an internet forum], one can only hope his yessa is bringing him money.

3 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by sholay2011(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia:

grin
Na me be Schmole2011 abi? Oversabi and envious ke? Abegii! grin Enu e bii tiger razor yen tongue

Merry Xmas.. I still like Tpia though. grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ZeinabBadawi: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia: 15. Jaybee

likes to think he's "The Big Boss", due to his minions he has posted all over the forum wey dey prostrate foram. And vice versa [sir gallahad wannabe for the non nigerians in need of armor].

however, given his permanent parking on nl [an internet forum], one can only hope his yessa is bringing him money.

4 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia:

grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Zeinab Badawi:

Fixedsmiley

I need a hug, somebody?Anybody? Dont leave me hanging here!

Zeinab Badawi

registered dec 22 2013. Opened this new id as a troll. Coward. Deadbeat [like the rest]. Needs nl for validation.

grin

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by MaziOmenuko: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Mazi Madeline Omenuko

he even opened a birthday thread for himself and begged people to post on it.

nuff said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / Jungle Justice(pictures)...should This Really Continue? / Only A Genius Can Get It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.