Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

‘I Use Pills To Stayyouthful’ – Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Use Pills To Stayyouthful’ – Tonto Dike (655 Views)

Tonto Dike Is Pregnant–see What She Posted On Instagram / Tonto Dike New Year Pics ( Very Beautiful) / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Use Pills To Stayyouthful’ – Tonto Dike by nairacobra: 4:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Like her or hate her with unimaginable intensity. Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has revealed the secret to her youthful and unarguably pretty look.

According to what she wrote on her Instagram page, Dikeh’s beauty secret is a off the mark for many people but she doesn’t mind letting people know that she uses pills to stay in shape.

See her confession below…

‘Am so unhealthy n Lazy, Lol*I cant workout to save maself* I use Pillz to stay in Shape n Youth(Kidz dnt try diz at home) datz y I cant stay a huge foodie**Bin on ma 2weekz without food unhealthy diet n Den Thiz Beauti Happened, Bottom line I cant wait to eat Diz.. #ChesseLobster #LeftoverChipzNPaste #Watermelon #UltimateFoodie #IaintWorriedAbtNothin #SoliderGulGrub’

See Pix Of Wha tonto dike eats here

(1) (Reply)

Segun Arinze And Wife Welcome 3rd Child / Rapper Reminisce Welcomes Second Daughter / Lindaikeji Blog Has Been Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.