Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor (1895 Views)

Counter Trend:husband Can't Rape Wife But Wife Can Rape Husband / Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife / Robbers Snatch Man's Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by bigemmmybig(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2014
Tears flowed freely as people beheld the pathetic sight of a middle-aged
nursing mother whose three-month old baby was thrown into the bush while
an eight-man gang of devilish souls raped her to a point of unconsciousness
right in the presence of her husband.

The woman (names with held) who had bruises all over her body especially in
the waist region could barely stand unaided when she was sighted at the
headquarters of the Kogi State Police Command.

Sunnews gathered that the suspects waylaid the couple on their way to the
village, and dispossessed the husband and wife of their cash and valuables at
gunpoint. Then they took them in the family car to a nearby bush where they
tied the husband and raped the wife who was at that time breast feeding her
three-month-old baby.

It was learnt that one of the armed robbers on getting to the bush slapped the
wife and forcibly took the baby away from her hands and threw the baby
aside. He pointed a gun to her head and ordered her to UnCloth.

Parading the suspects before newsmen, the Acting Commissioner of Police,
Mr Abiodun Odude said the family was travelling from Ogugu in Olamaboro
Local Government Area, Kogi State to Iga-Ikeje when the robbers accosted
them.

Odude said the victim (names withheld) a native of Ogugu reported at the
Olamaboro Police Division and stated that he was travelling in his Toyota
Corolla car with his wife and baby when suddenly some eight armed robbers
accosted them, dispossessing them of their car, N6600 cash and mobile
phone sets.

He said the woman fainted after the ordeal.

Done with their evil business, they sons-of-the devil tied up the woman’s legs
and drove away in the car.

On receiving the report, a police patrol team led by Mr. Mbang Eteng, an
Assistant Superintendent of Police tracked down and arrested two of the
robbers, whose names were given as Vincent Oguche from an uncompleted
building, and Femi Simon, who attempted to run away, but was overpowered
by policemen and both of them taken into custody.

The police said the two suspects in the course of interrogation confessed to
the crime and thereafter led the detectives to their hideout, where the stolen
car, assorted guns and handsets were recovered. The names of two other
members of the gang were given as Friday Oguche and Joe Agbo. The police
are still on the trail of the remaining four members who are still at large.

Vincent Oguche while acknowledging that he and the others actually
committed the heinous crime, explained why they raped the woman despite
that she was nursing a baby, saying: “We were not in our right sense because
we were very high on drugs.”

Femi Simon who claimed to be a native of Iyah Gbede in Ijumu Local
Government Area of the state said he was an unemployed driver who was
conscripted into the deal. He said he could not control his libido when he saw
his comrades-in-crime ‘enjoying themselves’ so he had to join them to have a
taste of the woman.

The police rebuffed the request to speak with the woman, firmly saying she
should be left alone on account of the horrendous ordeal she experienced.

Culled from sunnewsonline.com

Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2014
May God Save us all from evil. I wonder why rape (especially gangrape) doesn't attract life imprisonment. Violating the priceless dignity of a woman is one of the most gruesome criminal offences. This country ehnn angry

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by pussygotlips: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2014
By their big head they shall be recognise angry

Wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by bigemmmybig(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2014
i just cant understand what people gain from being wicked..............human beings na wa for us o angry
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by free2ryhme: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2014
What a wicked world
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by deuce7(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2014
What a world, What a wickedness. May they get the punishment that they deserve. sad sad sad
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by SAMBARRY: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2014
And a woman gave birth to this animals undecided

I am surprised some people still refer to them as human beings. They are only debased animals thatllook like men. Tufffiiiiaaaaaa

that man's life and woman's psyche is messed up for life. Killing the infant is traumatic enough, raping her is the height of bestial behaviour in men undecided
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by babestell(f): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2014
This is why the death sentence should not be revoked!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2014
see their ugly evil face. they should be taken to the ebola isolation unit in VI, these mofos deserve the most horrible death possible

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: And a woman gave birth to this animals undecided

I am surprised some people still refer to them as human beings. They are only debased animals thatllook like men. Tufffiiiiaaaaaa

that man's life and woman's psyche is messed up for life. Killing the infant is traumatic enough, raping her is the height of bestial behaviour in men undecided
are u sure u finished primary school ? where did the report mention 'killing thee baby' ? The baby was thrown in the bush, the baby might have survived. On this note I advocate that a state of emergency be declared in the education sector. I weep 4 ma country
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Sijo01(f): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
May shango the god of thunder and lighting strike the eight of you, both caught and those on the run to death angry angry
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sijo01: May shango the god of thunder and lighting strike the eight of you, both caught and those on the run to death angry angry
Amen.

Can you imagine shocked shocked

Mtchew.
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
bigemmmybig: i just cant understand what people gain from being wicked..............human beings na wa for us o angry

same here am flabbergasted
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by PassingShot(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
They should be hanged by their BALLS. Show no mercy for them.
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
And two of the criminals, Friday and Vincent Oguche maybe from same parents, imagine the feeling when two of your children are useless. ....Tufiakwa. ..God help us. ..

This is the worst story I hv ever read, Can that woman ever recover from the trauma? Can the husband ever hv the urge to get down with her after watching a bunch of idi*ts play with her pun*y?? Really pathetic. ..May they find comfort. .

Those criminals need to be given some severe punishment..I trust Naija police, by the time they're done torturing them, putting broom stick inside their pri*k, etc, they no go know themselves again angry angry...ndi ara
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by SAMBARRY: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
lofty900: are u sure u finished primary school ? where did the report mention 'killing thee baby' ? The baby was thrown in the bush, the baby might have survived. On this note I advocate that a state of emergency be declared in the education sector. I weep 4 ma country
abeg shut up there. When a baby is thrown away do you need t.b Joshua to tell you that child is going to die undecided

just respect yourself and face front. If I too know dey worry you, you can submit your cv to any university and take up a lecturing job.mshewweee undecided

oshey osan Monday konikaluku jekorie pe lasan yi te ba fe kin gbe yin sepe angry
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by greatgod2012(f): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Very sad and pathetic indeed!

Wickedness of the highest height!
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Acidosis(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
They deserve to die by-hanging.
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: abeg shut up there. When a baby is thrown away do you need t.b Joshua to tell you that child is going to die undecided

just respect yourself and face front. If I too know dey worry you, you can submit your cv to any university and take up a lecturing job.mshewweee undecided

oshey osan Monday konikaluku jekorie pe lasan yi te ba fe kin gbe yin sepe angry
illiteracy is a sin. no wonder my bible says, "in all thy gettings, get knowledge". the innocent baby is not dead,ur plan has failed.
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by megabyte2(f): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
So sad
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Amhappy(f): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
I pray this guys dey SARS custody. They will regret ever been born. Height of wickedness.
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by shizzle11(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
robbery/theft

rap.e

torture(physical,mental)

they should be hanged angry
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by SAMBARRY: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
lofty900: illiteracy is a sin. no wonder my bible says, "in all thy gettings, get knowledge". the innocent baby is not dead,ur plan has failed.
morope ori e ti daru.shan ran e simi ni.sho ya were. Oloriburuku somebody angry

your itk Don disgrace you, you said my plan has failed. Na me throw away the baby? You disgusting paedo angry

you are free to go and look for the baby and give her anal sec since you have a thing for little ones undecided
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by samtol4(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wicked souls! Don't keep them in jail that is wasting of tax money to feed them .DEATH SENTENCE by HANGING !
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by freakcin: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Capital punishment for any confirmed robber that is caught. We can barely take care of the upright citizens, we've got no business rehabilitating and re integrating criminals into the society.
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Larrysky(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is the height of it.
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by nurey(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
You know Nigeria is just too lenient, they deserve to be tortured with fire and fire extinguisher until their souls burn from their bodies.
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 19, 2014
That woman is going to be traumatised for a long time,may God heal her soul and body, I pray those criminals die a painful death.
Re: Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor by BluStreak(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Now these are the kind of animals we don't need to spend a penny of tax payers money on to either feed in jail or prosecute their case in court. They should simply be summarily executed and their body fed to lions in the zoo.

Mercy shouldn't be handed to merciless individuals.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To That Worried Woman. No Man Is Worth The Stress... Part 1 / 14 Mistakes That Can Cause You Deep Regret At Old Age / She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.