Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

•» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! (7294 Views)

Whatsapp To Discontinue Supports For All Blackberry Devices & Others / Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices / How BIS Works On Blackberry Devices(non BB Take Note) ,,,,....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

•» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by spartanlord(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Blackberry uses Alt keys to operate any codes. Only for IMEI checking it uses universal *#06# codes. Here's some secret codes / hidden commands to tweak fast.

HIDDEN CODES AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
NOTE: Go to your Home Screen to use the command:

*#06#Displays the IMEI (home screen)

ALT+NMLL : This is a good one to show off your BB to others. Once command is sent, It will change Signal Meter/Bars on the top right of your device to numeric dBm standard. Here you will know the signal strength of your device in percentage. It changes to show how closer or how far you're from your network coverage area. Repeating the same command will change it back to Signal Metre.

ALT+(Left) SHIFT(simultaneously) then type H: The Technical information menu, if you are trying to get support or help you will probably need the information displayed here.

ALT+RBVS: Used in the browser to view the page source code, of a web page (just like you can view the source code of a web page on a pc by right-clicking. Useful if you are developing applications too. (You must be in your web browser)

ALT+LGLGD: Displays the devices event log, if your device is hanging frequently. After the command is applied, a screen will pop-up, then click the blackberry option button then select "Clear Event" log.

ALT+SHIFT+DEL: Soft reset a blackberry device, this is not a format or hard reset. Just a reboot. (It also helps for temporary hanging of your device)

5 Likes

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by laivwire(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2014
ALT+ LGLG
Pulls out the activity log of t
Your phone. You can clear this to free some space.

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by laivwire(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2014
ALT+ LGLG
Pulls out the activity log of Your phone. You can clear this to free some space.

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by spartanlord(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Just keep in touch I shall include more codes on this post...
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please, anyone know how I can get my blackberry IDENTITY back on my new BB, without having it flashed embarassed
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by hatux: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Following...
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by spartanlord(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
chimkaire: Please, anyone know how I can get my blackberry IDENTITY back on my new BB, without having it flashed embarassed
With my little experience, option 1: flashing is the best. Option 2: Download a software called BBSak v3 or vnbbUtils_v2.0.3.2, For anyone that want the software should send me a blank email at designexploit@gmail.com I shall send it in a rar file. The software has some very useful utilities. There you will find "wipe device" to solve the issue. Option 3: You can still use the latest Blackberry Desktop Software to switch to another device (i.e if you have the previous backup of your BB). But flashing is the best, but If you try any of the above option and it works for you please reply!!!
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by Henrodah(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
All these stuffs doesn't work on BB10 jare.
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by samhay: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
,I subscribe from those data reseller for 1gb which will expireby the end of this month. Th e issue dia is dat,since mawning,My WHATSAPP is not responding to anything but iam browsing with the data i have and the BBM is working,Only the WHATSAPP is not working. Plz i need help on what to do,Note; I av even recharged my fone,i was given the normal/common 5mb yet its not goin,I expect the to deduct my credit and make it connect yet its not happening.PLZ I NEED YOUR HELP. I'm begging
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
spartanlord: With my little experience, option 1: flashing is the best. Option 2: Download a software called BBSak v3 or vnbbUtils_v2.0.3.2. I have forgotten the download link, the software has some very useful utilities. There you will find "wipe device" to solve the issue. Option 3: You can still use the latest Blackberry Desktop Software to switch to another device (I.e if you have the previous backup of you BB). But flashing is the best, but If you try all the above option and it works for you please reply!!!
Ok. Thanks. I go with flashing embarassed
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by fr3do(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by spartanlord(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Henrodah: All these stuffs doesn't work on BB10 jare.
BB10 is a different software entirely, it is a combination of android and intigrated into blackberry. So it will not work! But I shall research on that very soon just stay close to us bro... Lol

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by spartanlord(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
samhay: ,I subscribe from those data reseller for 1gb which will expireby the end of this month. Th e issue dia is dat,since mawning,My WHATSAPP is not responding to anything but iam browsing with the data i have and the BBM is working,Only the WHATSAPP is not working. Plz i need help on what to do,Note; I av even recharged my fone,i was given the normal/common 5mb yet its not goin,I expect the to deduct my credit and make it connect yet its not happening.PLZ I NEED YOUR HELP. I'm begging

1. What is the make of your phone?
2. Have you tried uninstalling Whatsapp and reinstalling it again?
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by econome(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
I heard that Whatsapp is DOWN!! So ur ntwk or fone aint got problem!!!

samhay: ,I subscribe from those data reseller for 1gb which will expireby the end of this month. Th e issue dia is dat,since mawning,My WHATSAPP is not responding to anything but iam browsing with the data i have and the BBM is working,Only the WHATSAPP is not working. Plz i need help on what to do,Note; I av even recharged my fone,i was given the normal/common 5mb yet its not goin,I expect the to deduct my credit and make it connect yet its not happening.PLZ I NEED YOUR HELP. I'm begging
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by Henrodah(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
spartanlord:
BB10 is a different software entirely, it is a combination of android and intigrated into blackberry. So it will not work! But I shall research on that very soon just stay close to us bro... Lol
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by freshness2020: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
All these comes in handy..
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Check my signature
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2014
Other codes..........

• Name: Address Book file verification
Checks the data in your Address Book for inconsistencies.
Process: In the Address Book, hold "Alt" and press "V", "A", "L", " D ".

• Name: Address Book data structure rebuild.
Forces a data structure re- build in the Address Book...
Process: In the Address Book, hold "Alt" and press "R", "B", "L", " D ".

• Name: Help Me! menu.
Provides crucial technical information about your device, for when seeking technical support or help in forums... Process: Hold "Alt" and (left) "shift", then press "H".

• Name: "Soft" reset.
Performs a "soft" reset of your device; the equivalent of doing a "battery pull" (ie. Removing the battery for a few seconds).
Process: Press-and-hold "Alt", then press-and-hold (left) "shift", then press-and-hold "Del".

•Name: Device Lock Status
Displays the status of the various locks/ restrictions that have been set by your company, device supplier, service provider or Research in Motion (RIM). • Process: Go to the "Sim Card" settings screen (usually Options-->Device-->Advanced System Settings-->SIM Card) and type "M", "E", "P", " D ".

•The Techinical information menu
Process=ALT +LSHIFT then H
if you are trying to get support or help you will probably need the information displayed here

#Type these in a message box (for example while composing a new e-mail or SMS)
•Code=MYVER Displays the Software Version and Model Number of the device
•Code=LD Local Date is displayed
•Code=LT Local Time is displayed
•Code=MYPIN Device PIN is displayed

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by spartanlord(m): 2:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Henrodah: All these stuffs doesn't work on BB10 jare.
Yes bro, it won't work because the BB Q10 is Android combined with Blackberry software. So its not a full blackberry software wholly. It works on all other devices up to BB Bold 5 (BB Q10 is senior to BB Bold 5)... But its possible to install an Android app into BB Q10, by undergoing some few simple process... Coming up soon!!!
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by Nazcoj(m): 6:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Nice one dude

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by Henrodah(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks spartanlord.

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by spartanlord(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Nazcoj: Nice one dude
Thanks bro!
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by spartanlord(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Henrodah: Thanks spartanlord.
You welcome bro!

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by amichaelz101(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
I luv dt reset aspect

I pull off b3 5timx a day cos of dis My mumu fone wey too dey load.lol

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by Jarchi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dat network percentage ain't working on my curve7
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by Jarchi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jarchi: Dat network percentage ain't working on my curve7
E don they work

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by spartanlord(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thank you all, I appreciate!!!
I'm still on research...

1 Like

Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by foslink(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bro is there a code to check if your phone is real like original blackberry.
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by spartanlord(m): 2:33am On Aug 20, 2014
foslink: Bro is there a code to check if your phone is real like original blackberry.

A BlackBerry has multiple layers of security so it's pretty hard to make a "fake" one. The IMEI and PIN number of your BlackBerry is what you need to check out for. It must appear in two places and must be the same. (1) IMEI and PIN number are typically found in the firmware of your device. To check, display the home screen, press ALT+SHIFT+H simultaneously, a screen pop-up, then write the IMEI and PIN number somewhere. Next (2) There is a label stuck in the battery compartment, remove the battery and check if the IMEI and PIN number correspond with the one in the firmware of your device. If "Yes", you are good to go!!!
Re: •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! by foslink(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=spartanlord]
press ALT+SHIFT+H simultaneously, a screen pop-up,
That code doesn't seem to work on my phone I don't know maybe I'm doing it wrong. Its a difficult code to execute I tell. Can't I bypass this particular code. Tanx for helping anyway realli appreciate ur effort

(1) (2) (Reply)

X Supers Custom Rom Tecno M3 Ported By Tevinlugther / Techno F7 (phanton) Charging Ic Problem / Rooted Phone Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.