Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Any Barca Fan With Doubt Over Our Squad Of Hope? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Barca Fan With Doubt Over Our Squad Of Hope? (525 Views)

See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / Lionel Messi Casts Doubt Over Barcelona Future Ahead Of Ballon D'or Ceremony. / Crop Of Super Eagles Squad Of 1994 Should Apologise To Yekini Even In Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Barca Fan With Doubt Over Our Squad Of Hope? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Barcelona for the past two years has struggled to reach the peak of its powers again but now things are about to change.
On paper they have the best Attack in the world now but we havent seen them play.
With Messi-Suarez-Neymar in front, how will it change barca?
For me i'm having doubt but i saw barca reserve team play in the pre-season and i saw a different barca that fights and play good football.
What do you think?
Re: Any Barca Fan With Doubt Over Our Squad Of Hope? by mainheart(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2014
yea our forward may be better. but what would u do with our weak defend facing better front too.
Re: Any Barca Fan With Doubt Over Our Squad Of Hope? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
mainheart: yea our forward may be better. but what would u do with our weak defend facing better front too.
we need good defenders....hope Luis Enrique signs a german defender
Re: Any Barca Fan With Doubt Over Our Squad Of Hope? by mainheart(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
we need good defenders....hope Luis Enrique signs a german defender
who
Re: Any Barca Fan With Doubt Over Our Squad Of Hope? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
mainheart: who
dont know exactly....we should buy from bayern and dortmund

(1) (Reply)

"Soccer Fans" / Sack Keshi Pls / Chai!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Don Get 100 Million Likes For Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.