Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Inspector Morris: One Man Army[episode 2] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inspector Morris: One Man Army[episode 2] (825 Views)

Inspector Morris: Episode 4 / Inspector Morris: Episode 3 / Inspector Morris: One Man Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspector Morris: One Man Army[episode 2] by Abduletudaye(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2014
When jongu was wondering how Morris got to the house so quickly, Morris was also smiling.

Morris: I bet he is wondering how I got into the house. Well, when you have brains, you have it.
The fool didn't notice me come in because when he left the window pane, i immediately swapped with one of the officers and asked others to follow me. Cool trick huh?.
So am quite positive that when he came back to stare at this troublesome inspector, he thought i was still there.

“When jongu wanted to intensify the heat, he also ran out of bullets.”

Jongu: Bullocks! Am out! : He spoke aloud.

“Without thinking twice, morris heard this and he jumped out of hiding and went toe to toe with Jongu.”

“Both men were quite built but who would be the victor?”

“Both men clenched their fists as they prepared for a fierce brawl. All the police who fled leaving morris to his fate, didn't know what was happening but continually heard gun shots.”

“Immediately, both men(Jongu & Morris) ran towards each other with lightening speed but morris had a lot of tricks up his sleeves. When both men were inches away from each other, Morris quickly dashed to Jongu's left and delt him a very wicked punch to the jaw. Jongu never saw it coming, it was all like a fantasy. But jongu wasn't willing to go down easily as he staggared abit and come back prepared like rocky balboa. He hopped up and down with his fists in anticipation of another attack like a kangaroo. Then Jongu advanced towards morris with multiple punches not giving morris an ounce of breathing space.”

“Morris docked almost all punches then managed to come out with a bruised eye brow.”

“Now things got serious! Jongu picked up a base ball bat, and swung it towards morris but morris as cunning as he is, blocked that and gave a powerful spinning hill kick to jongu, some inches above the ear.”

“Jongu, at this time felt so much pain and went down instantly. Inspector morris with so much charisma, strolled smoothly to the agonised criminal like a skate board pushed by baby.”

Inspector Morris: I told you i could see your downfall but you wouldn't just listen.

“Jongu starred angrily at morris but before jongu could complete his look of defeat, morris threw another punch almost immediately. This time, jongu's jaw snapped completely and he passed out.”

“Police team outsite only wondered what could have happened inside after hearing series of gun shots.”

“With utmost shock, they were alarmed by what they saw: who was this?
Morris carrying a body?”

“When morris was approaching the team with a very evil smile, when about 2 Danfo buses pulled up 20meters from them.... Men in black jumped out with guns and the team wondered who they were...”

Watche out for Episode 3

Link to episode 1: https://www.nairaland.com/1861476/inspector-morris-one-man-army

(1) (Reply)

PUT FUNNY PICTURES HERE / Interesting Ways To Find Inspiration For Your Writing / My Okada Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.