Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Inspector Morris: Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inspector Morris: Episode 3 (812 Views)

My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... / Inspector Morris: One Man Army[episode 2] / Inspector Morris: One Man Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspector Morris: Episode 3 by Abduletudaye(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
*Dear Readers, I need you to criticize this stories of mine seriously but don't be too hard on me coz am just a newbie. Thanks*

The strange men in black jumped out of the Danfo and stared manacingly at all the police team.

Immediately, the men in black all corked their guns and started to shoot the police team.
The team took cover, aswell as Inspector Morris.

Inspector Morris was now thrown into deep confusion.
He wondered within him: Who could they be? Why these sudden attacks?

Without, thinking twice, Morris grabbed a Ak-47 from one of the officers and started shooting at the men in black. The shooting lasted for about 15minutes.
Both groups had lost members.

When everywhere was calm but still in disarray, one of the men in black stumbled forward and struggled with Morris in an attempt to take away unconscious Jongu.
He successfully did.

At this junction, Morris knew, there was a Powerful Mogul behind these men in black with dred-locks.

After the display of bullets, the men in black drove off. While the police team had no choice than to let them go.
Morris and the team headed for their station.
Boss Dimah[A very tall man, large fists, Ex-Boxer and chain smoker]: Morris! He yelled. What's this am hearing? [Lighting up his favourite aspen cigarettes].

Morris: Oga[He replied with disappointing tone], we were almost successful when....[Boss Dimah cuts in]

Boss Dimah: Almost succesful??[He yelled again slamming his fists on his finely carved wooden table] Look Morris, we don't pay you for almost successful operations! You let the enemy spit in your face and all you could do was to sit there to lick the spit like a baby with his lollipop.

[Morris on hearing this became furious but had no choice than to take it in]

Boss Dimah: Morris, our 'Oga at the Top' has heard about your failure to bring in Jongu and he orders that you make ammends asap.[Still puffing on his almost finished aspen, he added]. Morris[he called][Morris still wearing the look of disspointments, stare right back at boss Dimah]
Your job is on the line......

Link to episode 1: https://www.nairaland.com/1861476/inspector-morris-one-man-army

Link to episode 2:https://www.nairaland.com/1862686/inspector-morris-one-man-army

More Episodes coming up....
Re: Inspector Morris: Episode 3 by ugoezeik(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Am following but don't keep us waiting oo. Hope say U go dey update like 5 times a day oooo

1 Like

Re: Inspector Morris: Episode 3 by Abduletudaye(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
ugoezeik: Am following but don't keep us waiting oo. Hope say U go dey update like 5 times a day oooo

Sure.
Re: Inspector Morris: Episode 3 by Abduletudaye(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
*Critics, Please i would need you on this one. Please remember not to be too hard on me. Thanks*

Episode 4: Inspector Morris

Morris: My Job?[Morris spoke on a low tone]

Boss Dimah: You heard exactly what i said[Looking at another direction]

[At this point, Morris wasn't ready lose the job he loved doing so much but at the same time, the secret Mogul making life difficult for him was another case he had to uncover.]

Morris: Permission to take my leave sir!

Boss Dimah: You can leave[but as Morris hurriedly left...boss Dimah said,] Morris! [Morris stopped and stared], i know you can do better than this. I wouldn't be happy to see your career in shambles. Just try your best.[Morris nodded and moved out]

Back at The Bar........

[One could find all sort of people here at The bar: Thugs, Murderers, King pins. The bar is run by a smallish looking man simply known as smallie. A very simple man but summoned a lot of fury when challenged. Morris and smallie weren't that close but had always talked]

[Morris sat at the bar, abit tipsy after gulping 2 finger-sized glass shots of 501 dry Gin]

Morris: Smallie! [He yelled] Gimme(give me) one more shot![He ordered]

[Smallie puting on white lux t-shirt and a silver neck-lace, strolled sluggishly to Morris]

Smallie: Wetin sef..[He exclaimed] the one wey you don drink never do you?[He asked]

Morris: Look here Smallie, you will give me what i order for and the amount i take is surely non of your business. All you need is your money[He answered in a high tone].

[Smallie just smiled]

Smallie: Shuuuuuu![In his 'Warri' accent] Ok sha, take the shot, na him be this.

[Morris smiled and immediatley gulped down the shot again]

Smallie wasn't suprised when Morris started pointing at the empty glass again indicating that he wanted another.

[In a split second, some rascal at the corner of the bar shouted]

Rascal: Smallie[he yelled], carry Mcdowell come![He ordered]

[Smallie in his usual manner replied sluggishly]

Smallie: I dey come

[The rascal seemed a little bit impatient]

Rascal: Smallie you dey crase?? Abi you don smoke shit wey i dey call you wey you no gree answer me?[He hurled]

[Smallie gave the rascal an evil stare]

Smallie: Na who you dey abuse? You this tambolo (used to describe a grasshopper), if i hold you eh, e go be like say elephant tanda (stand) ontop you. [Smallie hurled in return]

[The rascal couldn't take it anymore because this time he felt humiliated]

[These two had the attention of the whole bar as they shouted at each other.]

[The rascal bounced forward to hit smallie but the rascal never knew he had just made a very fatal mistake]

[As the punch was coming, smallie docked and made a 360 degree turn in such a way that he ended up behind the rascal, wrapped his hands around his tommy with so much force, and lifted the rascal]

[Smallie slammed the rascal backwards on the concrete floor so hard you would think the beam of the building collapsed]

[Morris watched all these at a glance didn't utter a word]

[Smallie then shouted]

Smallie: Na who again wan try me?[Facing the crowd][Nobody dare responded][Smallie still gazing at the crowd said,] I think say pesin(someone) wan yan(talk).

More episodes loading....

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why We Are In A Crazy World / 6 Tricky English Expressions / Diss Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.