Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

U.S. E1 Visa Question - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. E1 Visa Question (675 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Question / Nigerian Passport/visa Question For Us Folks / Advice Needed? Modeling Abroad And Visa Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

U.S. E1 Visa Question by psiniscalco: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good morning,

I'm applying for the E1 Visa and in filling out the DS-160 form I have a doubt related to the question "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa".

Following I try to explain may case.

Last year (2013) I obtained the L1 Visa for the first time (it expires on August 30, 2014). On June 2014 I submitted the petition for the renewal of the L1 Visa but recently it was denied because according to the USCIS "the beneficiary and petitioner do not qualify for classification under section 101(a)(15)(L) of the Act" (Managerial position). The decision is not marked as a ยง221(g) refusal and I'm still in time in order to appeal.

I'm now submitting the petition to ask for the E1 Visa, that appears closer to my treaty trader status of fact, but I don't know whether I have to flag "No" or "Yes" at the "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa" question, explaining the reason of the denial.

In the appropriate fields, however, I indicated that I have been issued a U.S. Visa before and its reference number.

I hope to have been able to describe clearly the case.

Thank you very much for your availability and great support.

Paolo
Re: U.S. E1 Visa Question by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2014

(1)

Travel Destinations / 5 Year Ban On Canadian Spousal Visa: Any Exceptions!! / Ndlea Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.