Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Please Help Someone Change Of Date Of Birth In E-passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Someone Change Of Date Of Birth In E-passport (670 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Someone Change Of Date Of Birth In E-passport by ArsenalChat: 12:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Wonder if anyone living outside Nigeria ever successfully change his/her date of birth in e-passport. I have submitted necessary documents i.e signed application letter change of date of birth to CG immigration, waec result, NNPC Attestation of birth, Newspapers, affidavit, Jamb results, copy of the old passport, my residency copy, and other documents showing my real date of birth. I submitted all this to nigerian embassy and i've done interview here with nigerian embassy, and also sent copies to immigration in nigeria but since then they keep telling me that my case and other cases are before a committee assigned to look into such cases and they will inform me as soon as there is any update. Since then i've not heard anything. I've been on the process for 2 years now.

Please help.

(1) (Reply)

Passenger In Arik Flight Protesting / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Today? / Pictures Of New BRT Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.