Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Have You Seen Jesus ? I Have Seen Him So Real! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Seen Jesus ? I Have Seen Him So Real! (608 Views)

Live Like Jesus Christ': But HAVE YOU Seen Jesus On Suit Before.. / ‘’…i Have Seen Jesus Often..’’ (smith Wigglesworth) / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Jesus ? I Have Seen Him So Real! by BRAV0O(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Let's share , have you seen Jesus before?

I have seen him so real, see forget about anything Jesus is real, the day I see him he tell me he's real name and he gave me a sword , he said he use that sword to won the world war fought in the land of gilead , since then no matter what, I always maintain cause jesus christ is real
And he's alive!

He's real name ; Jesus Christ of Nazareth ( the Nazarene)

*the mystery he show me*

Fire coming out from his hand - he use fire to melts some ice and ask me to step on it...

*since then my feet use to be so hot...

Lot to share...

Share yours
Re: Have You Seen Jesus ? I Have Seen Him So Real! by A7(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is ridiculously stupid.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Jesus ? I Have Seen Him So Real! by AtheistD(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Is Jesus black or white? A debate has been raging about his ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Jesus ? I Have Seen Him So Real! by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
In Dreams yes !
I have seen Jesus several times.
He spoke to me on each time!!
He is WHITE !

That's all I can say for now!!

Waiting. For your comment and querries!!!
Re: Have You Seen Jesus ? I Have Seen Him So Real! by Ramon92: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
BRAV0O: Let's share , have you seen Jesus before?

I have seen him so real, see forget about anything Jesus is real, the day I see him he tell me he's real name and he gave me a sword , he said he use that sword to won the world war fought in the land of gilead , since then no matter what, I always maintain cause jesus christ is real
And he's alive!

He's real name ; Jesus Christ of Nazareth ( the Nazarene)

*the mystery he show me*

Fire coming out from his hand - he use fire to melts some ice and ask me to step on it...

*since then my feet use to be so hot...

Lot to share...

Share yours
cheesy won ti get e se...

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Jesus ? I Have Seen Him So Real! by Richhommie(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
grin grin
A7: This is ridiculously stupid.

(1) (Reply)

A Foolish Act / What About Eugenics And Planned Parenthood? / Shia Rebels Capture Sana'a, Capital Of Yemen - By Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.