Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It (39404 Views)

Turn Up Your Room Temperature By SHOUTING At It / Charge Your Phone By SHOUTING At It: Gadget Converts Sound Waves From Speech Int / 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by Theanonymous9: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2014
guess who will be having full bars when his gf is around
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by Tonylyte(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2014
baseg25: abi na, i trust naija guyz
You sabi wella, naija wey dey over do everything.....u say put 2, naija go put four, this na drum them go roll go playground to charge their phones.....
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by Damyion(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2014
dhardline: Very close to useless invention...so make i turn noise maker because i wan charge my phone. undecided
But on second thought it will be very beneficial to Lagos bus conductors.Those guys sabi shout walahi.
You are nt even sure if you'll ever get to use the fone. Can u afford it?
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by Revolva(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2014
Madnesss ..dis one go take almost every one to Yaba left or Aro ward
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by AONO: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2014
Church tins on my mind Let somebody shout hallelluyah
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by Lincoln94(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2014
wow! Now I can happily listen to my girlfriend's barking and shoutings at me like a humble lamb and simply say continue when she wan finish....
for her mind she go think say I dey respect am or cos of my fantastic 3d True Love wey make keep quiet not knowing am charging my phone....Lol...
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by sheylarhh(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Na to dey carry phone go where chelsea fans dey argue football go sure pass... No insult intended, cos am also a chelsea fan o
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by Chris95(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Tembox: This is general street madness , imaging u r talking to a lady in a cool environment ,let say restaurant ,n she just shout at her phone n mess comes out i mean a big sound from her anus due to shout,wat! Embarasing moment. Total madness

U must b one hell of a messer..grin
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by ManTiger(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2014
The only place where you can use this device with a steady noise is a Viewing Center.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by dhardline(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Damyion: You are nt even sure if you'll ever get to use the fone. Can u afford it?
which makes it more of a useless invention if the masses who make the noise cant get it.unless you are a rich noise maker then they'll probably make it just for you.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by kevoh(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2014
heefeholuwah: if you read the article meticulously,you woulda see that the whole concept is to create a mechanical stress on the zinc oxide that can cause some sort of vibration...which in turn brings about some volts of electricity...the stress might not neccesarily come from you..I'm sure an evolved mind would have seen more to this article than ''SHOUTING''
My brother I tire oo. The comments from the thread are really disappointing and shameful. I'm sure 94% did not bother reading the article before they commented.

Reading comments like ''How many battery bars on your phone equates to the level of headache you get'' or ''so we should die shouting all because we want to charge our phones? '' make me wonder how silly some Nlders(Nigerians) can be. How hard is it to read and understand a simple article of a few hundred words?
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by MightySparrow: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2014
My Alsatian dog has a new assignment.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2014
Truckpusher: I pity your neighbors. cheesy

Just kidding o. Cant even hear neighbors.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by royalicon(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2014
I can't shout.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by 5minsmadness: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2014
abdusalam7474: Hey guys think it this way: you can charge your phone by playing music or by staying with a friend who plays music.
Funny enough though your post was one of the most sensible, it has the least number of likes. sad
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by MightySparrow: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2014
My Alsatian dog has a new assignment.

lol
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by 5minsmadness: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2014
AdeniyiA: Technology : gradually turning people insane
Tag: 5minsmadness
angry angry sad
Come this guy, why you tag me?! You dey craze?! Abi we resemble or we be mate?! No try am next time o! No try am at all at all or else I go show you something wey you neva see before in ya life! What braggadocios!! What imbroglio! What...

Hey, my phone don dey charge o grin

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by ogaju007(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2014
dhardline: Very close to useless invention...so make i turn noise maker because i wan charge my phone. undecided
But on second thought it will be very beneficial to Lagos bus conductors.Those guys sabi shout walahi.

hahaha That is a fantastic invention especially in 3rd world countries where they have oil but no electricity (Nigeria). It will work perfectly as we know how to make so much noise... grin grin grin
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by ogaju007(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2014
kevoh:
My brother I tire oo. The comments from the thread are really disappointing and shameful. I'm sure 94% did not bother reading the article before they commented.

Reading comments like ''How many battery bars on your phone equates to the level of headache you get'' or ''so we should die shouting all because we want to charge our phones? '' make me wonder how silly some Nlders(Nigerians) can be. How hard is it to read and understand a simple article of a few hundred words?

If you knew this much, why didn't you put it to use? no point trying to sound smart..... just appreciate and see opportunities.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by officialcharlz(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2014
interesting, tnkGod i have a market sm miles from my place.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by kevoh(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2014
ogaju007:

If you knew this much, why didn't you put it to use? no point trying to sound smart..... just appreciate and see opportunities.
What are you talking about? What opportunities are there to appreciate in people thinking that a very good invention(especially for third world countries) is actually made for giving headaches. There many ways of generating noise for phone charging without giving headaches, if only people read and understood the article very well without jumping on the sensational title itself.

You probably didn't understand my post and its intention before quoting me.
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by dhardline(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2014
ogaju007:

hahaha That is a fantastic invention especially in 3rd world countries where they have oil but no electricity (Nigeria). It will work perfectly as we know how to make so much noise... grin grin grin
very correct.the streets of Lagos alone will guarantee a full charge. grin
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by Jibsonified(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2014
I actually thought of this once...while in the university, wish i were an equipped scientist then, able to actualise my thoughts.. DAMN!! what I would have discovered and invented would blow people's mind
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by jennylove7575(f): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmm! This technology thing is gradually turning people into mad people...I just could not imagine myself shouting at my phone in public....me weh get tiny soft voice, how I wan take release NEPA put for my phone? cheesy
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by AdeniyiA(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2014
5minsmadness:
angry angry sad
Come this guy, why you tag me?! You dey craze?! Abi we resemble or we be mate?! No try am next time o! No try am at all at all or else I go show you something wey you neva see before in ya life! What braggadocios!! What imbroglio! What...

Hey, my phone don dey charge o grin
grin grin grin always displaying d tin grin .
abeg i wan charge my phone
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by dnawah(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
So now i fit make money by shouting.me go open shouting center soon.PLS 4 THOSE OF U THAT CANNOT SHOUT,CHARGE UR PHONE HERE!grin
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by Feranchek(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2014
Click the LIKE button if you copied this post like I did

Big4wig: On the first day, God created the dog and said: "Sit
all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone
who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a
life span of twenty years."
The dog said: "That's a long time to be barking. How
about only ten years and I'll give you back the other
ten?"
So God agreed.
On the second day, God created the monkey and
said: "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them
laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."
The monkey said: "Monkey tricks for twenty years?
That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I
give you back ten like the Dog did?"
And God agreed.
On the third day, God created the cow and said: "You
must go into the field with the farmer all day
long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give
milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will
give you a life span of sixty years."
The cow said: "That's kind of a tough life you want
me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll
give back the other forty?"
And God agreed again.
On the fourth day, God created man and said: "Eat,
sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll
give you twenty years."
But man said: "Only twenty years? Could you possibly
give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the
ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave
back; that makes eighty, okay?"
"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."
So that is why the first twenty years we eat, sleep,
play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years
we slave in the sun to support our family. For the
next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the
grandchildren. And for the last ten years we sit on
the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by BankuTilapia2: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Will benefit only mumugerians in Africa since mumugerians are known for their loudness
Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by rad8(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
hah!!!! dat means my ba3 no go die, especially on match days wey my rummates go do pre-match arguements, half-time argument, post match arguement and even annual arguement

1 Like

Re: Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It by daveP(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Easiest ways to charge faster-

flog small kids and convert their screams to electrical energy..

Fight with ur uncles nagging wife and pretend your are recording journalist....

Go to the garage and stand near the bus conductor....

Or

punish your dog wella and let the resulting growls be useful...

grin

Near is end!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) / Locate Lost Phone Using Google Search / N470, 000 Iphone X: Apple Finally Reveals It's Best Ever Smartphone(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.