Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

On August 18 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / On August 18 (578 Views)

A Day In August. / The August Visitor / Everything You Need To Know About Those Born In August..happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On August 18 by LordRazor1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
To a friend who inspires and imparts; a brother who connects and challenges; a disciple who is committed and reliable; a leader who is fantastic and followable; a student who is exemplary and exceptional;
An embodiment of dexterity without growth inhibitor;
A package of prospects and purpose;
An All-Smiles when all goes well and Down-to-Earth when all goes awry;
He keeps his ears to the ground, his eyes fixed on the ball and his heart fully concentrated on the course... He is going places unfound and regions undiscovered. He is a DruManiac with PURPOS-iline coursing effervecently through his veins.

His boss calls him LAMSTICKS (with a tinge of sweetness); they call him LAMIDE; He is... You know him already. HBD bro. Llnp. My heart blesses you with words inexpressible on keypad... Believe you me when I say you are going great places and I long to see that come to pass coz I'm one of your faithful fans. God bless you! Many more years in the land of the living. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Diwali Pooja Vidhi 2014 | Diwali Laxmi Pooja Timing , Live Streaming 2014 / You Can Learn Something Important From Any Situation, If You Want To / Attributes Of A Good Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.