Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,453 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why I Stopped Exposing My bosoms-foluke Daramola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Stopped Exposing My bosoms-foluke Daramola (1653 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / ‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Exposing My bosoms-foluke Daramola by contactmorak: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
If you don't know her for the many movie roles, then you must have heard or read about her marriage story or know her for her gigantic boobs. In this interview with Splendor International Magazine, Foluke Daramola-Salako explains why she no longer exposes her boobs nor dress indecently. Read below...

"I'm one person that tailor my style based on my mood. I'm a Jean person because I was always a tom-boy when I was younger. Owing to the fact that I'm grown, I'm now a more mature dresser. When I was in my school days, I could dress exposing a lot but all that has changed now. I'm a mother and a married woman as well."

Continue Reading...

Are you saying that we won't be seeing more of those boobs flaunting that we used to know you for again?

The thing is that you grow with age. Like I said I'm more grown up. My daughter is now a teenager and I don't want her getting a bad idea about whom her mother is. I want her to grow up a strong and responsible woman so I have to set the pace to put her in the right direction. I also want to be a good role model to the newer generation.

Talking about boobs, how do you feel when people associate you with your boobs despite the fact that there is more to you?

It helped me though, but there is a whole lot to me than just the boob or the entertainment. I'm also an intellectual, someone that relates with education but unfortunately or fortunately people just think Foluke and the next thing they think about are boobs. But the boobs are part of me and I'm glad people still appreciate me the way I am.

You said you'll no longer flaunt your boobs, but what if your husband is the type of man who likes it that way or maybe that was exactly what attracted him to you?

Continue here» www.splendormag.com/2014/08/exclusive-foluke-daramola-explains-why_18.html

Re: Why I Stopped Exposing My bosoms-foluke Daramola by contactmorak: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Sharon, The 21-year-old Daughter Of Pastor Oyakhilome / EXCLUSIVE:A New Twist In Christ Embassy Crisis; Pastor Chris Removed As Trustees / Emem Isong Weds Secretly In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.