Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos (36801 Views)

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 / Photos From MBGN 2014 / Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by icebebe(f): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2014
After so many years in d NL industry,I ROCK the front page again grin grin grin.if God b 4 me.

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by neyur: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2014
Kirinwa: Why is she wearing bra when she doesn't have br.east. embarassed

d one you have seen there na stone?
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by icebebe(f): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Igbo girls are too much
yea,AKWAIBOM babes too

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by adisa204(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: On a serious note;ds girl is nt beautiful only privileged to hv a good skin joor
Did she maintain her good skin(YES)y u hating....I implore u to please show ur girlfriends pics so u can define beauty to us

6 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by adioolayi(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2014
ohisola1: Pretty, but I don't lik the eye brow doh, she's got smalllllll bweast. I c her I get hope
you get smaller bwreast? If yes, Na bare chest you get undecided
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by adisa204(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2014
new2020:

Typical Yoruba negative comments. They can't compete, can't win and will rather resort to negativity and hate.
and ull be d first to call foul play when a racism is mentioned in football .......smh 4 u

4 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by arsetalks(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2014
I no wan joor. What use is a girl without bre.ast?
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Abatemtem(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2014
new2020:

Typical Yoruba negative comments. They can't compete, can't win and will rather resort to negativity and hate.
seriously,d occupant of ur cephalus needs to b rooted

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Drdreluv: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2014
Can i see Ɣ☺ΰr own bweast for comparation
ohisola1: Pretty, but I don't lik the eye brow doh, she's got smalllllll bweast. I c her I get hope
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Sage60: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: On a serious note;ds girl is nt beautiful only privileged to hv a good skin joor
pls wud u kindly define beautiful... Perhaps someone with a bad skin?

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by charlesopp(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2014
No bobby no yansh..d only mbgn I stl feel till 2mao is muna.. tongue
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2014
hope?ok,pls,wul love to knw u mre.
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2014
new2020:

igbo people and their biases.

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2014
The girl is fine jor. cool Goodluck girl

3 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Lilimax(f): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2014
adaobi123: Thr girl is fine jor. cool Goodluck girl
Yeah, she's beautiful smiley

4 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by iluvmoscow(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Dear Haters,

She won MBGN and not Miss Big Boobs.

You got the big boobs and ugly face while she's got the good looks and no boobs.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by honygold: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2014
No breast,no butt, wetin dis one too gbego now,I pity the man wey go marry am
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by iswallker(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2014
icebebe: After so many years in d NL industry,I ROCK the front page again grin grin grin.if God b 4 me.

front page on page 0,1,2... i smh for you...
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Bryan12(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2014
She look so"unnigerian"and"unafrican"everywhere.

1 Like

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2014
MsNas:
Because most of us will rather go to school, be educated and earn intellectual money rather than sell faces up and down Nigeria. grin
Here they go again with their chewbacca defense mechanism when they can't compete, employing the same old, sour mantra....they are more academic inclined and educated. The last time I checked...SE and SS are now the most educated and lead in virtually all indicators of intelligence quotient and academic success...JAMB, NECO, WAEC, COMMON ENTRANCE( even young pupils under 11 yrs) and overall contribution as technocrats to Nigeria. You people have used this mantra as the most educated for yrs but academic stats year by year continue to rank SE and SS as NOW THE MOST EDUCATED. Tell us another behemoth lie!

8 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2014
new2020:

do u knw dat ur sister can even b more beautiful dan her but did not hv d privileged to contest.no offence ooo
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by PastorAji(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Kirinwa: I can see PastorAji observing.Pastor please its only worldly matter we are talking about. Close ya eyes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Came in to check if it was my Choir Leader wink wink wink
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by itsIYKE(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2014
Abeg wen will Yolobar girls start winnin pargeants in dis country?,two thousand nd Jesus comes?

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by MsNas(f): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2014
new2020:
Here they go again with their chewbacca defense mechanism when they can't compete, employing the same old, sour mantra....they are more academic inclined and educated. The last time I checked...SE and SS are now the most educated and lead in virtually all indicators of intelligence quotient and academic success...JAMB, NECO, WAEC, COMMON ENTRANCE( even young pupils under 11 yrs) and overall contribution as technocrats to Nigeria. You people have used this mantra as the most educated for yrs but academic stats year by year continue to rank SE and SS as NOW THE MOST EDUCATED. Tell us another behemoth lie!
You wrote all these stories because you wan start tribal wars? cheesy Do you even have a job? Lol. If not, go and find one cos I'm not gonna indulge you. Bye

7 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2014
MsNas:
You wrote all these stories because you wan start tribal wars? cheesy Do you even have a job? Lol. If not, go and find one cos I'm not gonna indulge you. Bye

Who is this yoruba thing? Get back in kitchen and don't quote me again.

3 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by georgecso(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2014
Looking so naive and innocent... very soon she will go bra-less and pant-less..... God have mercy.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Ucokezie(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2014
The Lord is Good. All the success. She's one of us.
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2014
new2020:

Some igbo people just disgust me... you always start this Negativity.... you complain bout racism yet you guys are the worst ethnocentrics in this country... the likes of achebe and azikiwe would be rolling in their graves at how some of their pple reason, despicable!!!

7 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Thought she was on low cut? These girls sha, she don use low cut deceive the judges finish come go wear wig.

There's nothing spectacular about this girl, I wonder the criteria for choosing who's the most beautiful sef.

Anyways, she's got a good thing going, hope she uses her time well, wish her what she wishes herself.

2 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by danexcel(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2014
new2020:

Very silly comment from an illiterate igbo guy. It is the yoruba people who have shown you love and accommodated you that you always abuse. All the abokis in the north that have being bombing and slaughtering your igbo brethren like chicken you will never have mouth to abuse them. Stupid guy.

3 Likes

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Nah..its a no 4 me..she ain't pweety, even wif her complexion. She's got a clean skin though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.