Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos (36798 Views)

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 / Photos From MBGN 2014 / Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
This gal is beautiful. We Nigerians like beefing each other.Why not appreciate a good thing if you see it.
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Missmossy(f): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
She is just there,nothing too special. We have seen prettier ladies.

1 Like

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by SHOCK7(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
icebebe: dnt tempt us to..
Pls do,letz start with u kiss
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Chanchit: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
lovelyronke20: Why must everything end in she is igbo she is yoruba she is hausa, can't you guys be happy for her no matter what she is. Can't you all just accept her as a Nigerian.

Lol... Funny enough I was also reading all the comments jst for laughs sake, had it been you visit the politics section often, you will know this tribal comments are jst a tip, I jst read those comments to have fun, sometimes you will read some comments and ask if this poster is for real.

1 Like

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by SHOCK7(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Missmossy: She is just there,nothing too special. We have seen prettier ladies.
B4 u access where 'ur own full pic?
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by SHOCK7(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
sweetylicious: This gal is beautiful. We Nigerians like beefing each other.Why not appreciate a good thing if you see it.
U kinda cute 2,can I know u?

1 Like

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Dindera(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ndiara Ndiara.....dem full everywhere! Oya keep on fighting. grin grin
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Perfecter4real(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hope she win the miss world crown dis year.
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by ideee03(f): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Why na dat wan dey worry u?
Gwizatasie: Football Age embarassedFootball Age
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by dramaticspeak(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2014
LADIES ARE YOU READY?
Do you think you have got what it takes to win the Reference Point Selfie of the Year contest 2014?
Grab the opportunity to win:
Grand prize: 30,000 naira + Brand Ambassador endorsement(Grand Prize)
First runner up: 20,000 naira
Second runner up: 10,000 naira
Entry is free for the first stage. Simply log into your Twitter or Instagram page and upload your selfie with the hash tag “#wild” alongside a preferred means of contact. Those that will qualify for the second stage will be notified and required to pay the sum of 2,000 naira.
Like our facebook page www.facebook.com/referencepoint
The theme for this years contest is #wild
For more details visit www.pointresources..com, or simply send “rpr selfie contest” in a message to us on the following social platform
Bbm: 23139928
E-mail:pointresources@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07068399394

Proudly sponsored by Reference Point Resources

Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
the earlier people especially ladies stop measuring beauty with the size boobs and butt, the better for you and your wavering self esteem. i just hate it when shallow boys,homos,lesbians and jealous girls with issues think they have the eyes to judge who is beautiful or not. leave that for the REAL MEN!
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by MissSlimbody(f): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Larrey: She's pretty on her own but u can't compare her with Omowunmi akinnifesi,munachi etc.we all ve right to say whatever we want but not abusing each oda or our tribe,dat is y I dnt really like commenting here and am sure am not d only one because u can't say what's on my mind or else some sharp mouths will start abusing people's parents which is not right cos we are just doing all ds 4 fun

Same here sis. I do more of observing, cos u can't air ur opinion here witout been attacked left, right n centre by d tribal warlords.
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
mayapop: She's pretty, but she wish she was still 19. LOL.
She really is 19
Re: You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
ohisola1: Pretty, but I don't lik the eye brow doh, she's got smalllllll bweast. I c her I get hope
Is having a small breast a bad thing now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing / Any School Or University That Offers Fashion Designing In Nigeria? / The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.