Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Arise, Awake And Achieve (4) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arise, Awake And Achieve (4) (369 Views)

Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal / Reasons Why We Sleep Through Church Service But Stay Awake For A 3 Hour Movie / Arise, Awake And Achieve (3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arise, Awake And Achieve (4) by hoyka: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Arise, Awake And Achieve (4)

Have you ever heard about the beginner’s luck?
Most of my write-ups are based on questions posed by clients.
Beginner’s luck is all too common phenomenon.

A situation where a newly employed sales person tends to outperform his longer employed colleagues for the initial one to three months, or a person venturing into any new activity excelling for the first one to three months, after which his

performance starts to dwindle.

You may wonder why this is so.

The new sales person comes with the mindset of non-attachment and non judgmental with the felling of wanting. The persons may themselves not realize this.

The feelings that manifest great things in your life is the feeling of “wanting”
The feeling that sabotages and blocks manifestations is the feeling of “needing”.
There is a fine line between these two. Some people focus on their desire with the feeling of “needing”

They feel that if they don’t get what they want, their lives will be over. They make their happiness depend on it.. That’s the “needing” mentality. That mentality blocks manifestation.

The feeling that manifests great things in your life like magic, is the feeling of “wanting”

The feelings of “wanting” is like saying to the universe “I am so happy and grateful for everything that you have given me. I feel joy everyday no matter what, but it would be so cool if this desire manifested in my life too.

Dr. Hoyka[b][/b][b][/b][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of August 2014 / Unconditional Acceptance / Abusiveness Of Believers...why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.