Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,261 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Fraud Alert: Upgrade Your WAEC Result 2014 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fraud Alert: Upgrade Your WAEC Result 2014 (2176 Views)

How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step / How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert: Upgrade Your WAEC Result 2014 by ajahexcel(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
If you wrote 2014 WASSCE and have been in a quest to upgrade your result, kindly read this...

All Candidates who wrote WAEC, NECO, JAMB or any other O'level exam should be warned of internet fraudsters.

This warning also goes to candidates who are yet to enter for these examinations.

The Internet is filled with a lot Fraudulent persons parading themselves as WAEC officials or admission officers in one institution or the other. And by this means have defrauded a lot of candidates of their parents hard earned money. Don't increase the number of victims.

2014 waec result checker

Any one promising to upgrade your WAEC result is on the mission to Collect your money and never pick your call afterwards

Here is a sample of their post in websites like Topix.com

TO CHECK& UPGRADE 2014 WAEC RESULT TO A1,B2 ,contact us on_"08155984...."

Some of their comments are here

Every body in the house should join me thank God and the helper he send to me, talking about Mr Fred who just upgrade my WAEC result for me now, this Is the 4th time am writing waec and when I check my result, my English was very poor and I almost died because I cannot imagine my self writing another exam so I was opportune to contact Mr Fred he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my English to a higher grade which he did and now guess what, my English is B2 now wow am very happy. If you need this help, call. Mr Fred on this number (''0705863****'' or 0705348****'') cos it is better you this now than to write another exam.

Here is another one
Thanks to Mr martins for helping me to upgrade and release my waec withheld result, when I thought there is no hope that is when he came along. If you know that you sat for the exam and you know that your performances were very poor pls all you have to do is to call him on 081465***

All thanks to Mr adewale a waec officer for helping me to upgrade my waec result i heard he help many people so i decided to call him i told him i needed to upgrade my maths and chemistry he told me to send my exam details and i did and he told me to go and check before 5pm in the evening and i did when i saw my result i was smiling . so i advice if u need upgrading or you are having any problem with your waec result you can call him on 070131*****

It is important to note that no one has access to WAEC database and if their is any means of WAEC upgrade, it will be officially announced by WAEC. So don't be the next victim.

In reverse, there are still good people online who might offer relevant information and materials on several examinations but let it come a genuine source......
Source: http://.com/latest-waec-update-upgrade-2014-waec-result-a1-b2-share/#sthash.zbCNp6v0.dpbs
Re: Fraud Alert: Upgrade Your WAEC Result 2014 by onihaxy: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
Alrite. Noted
Re: Fraud Alert: Upgrade Your WAEC Result 2014 by ajahexcel(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Don't fall avictim
Re: Fraud Alert: Upgrade Your WAEC Result 2014 by whitewezzy(m): 6:09am On Sep 03, 2014
All thants to mr johnson for what he did for yesterday am very happy now at last my mind is at rest thank you sir for upgrading my result and for releasing my friend own that was withheld if you wish to be like us contact him on 08147235108 thank you sir
Re: Fraud Alert: Upgrade Your WAEC Result 2014 by onihaxy: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
thunder wey go fire all of Una dey do interview. bastard scammers. people wet no get jss3 result trying to dupe people in the name of upgrade. smh
Re: Fraud Alert: Upgrade Your WAEC Result 2014 by onihaxy: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
my fellow people on nairaland. I can authoritatively tell you that all the posters above me are confirm certified SCAMMERS.

(1) (Reply)

First Class Graduands Share Experiences, Give Glory To God / Nigeria Undergraduates Lol (pic) / OPINION: Internship Should Be Mandatory For All Students In Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.