Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) (4674 Views)

Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Ogun Crash Update: OOU Students Storm Mortuary, Snatch Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by afronewwwwww: 5:45am On Aug 19, 2014
A morgue worker has confessed to having $*x with up to 100 corpses. Kenneth Douglas was jailed in 2008 and again in 2012 after admitting $*xually abusing the dead bodies of three women.

Now he has admitted having $*x with up to 100 corpses while drunk or high on drugs as he worked the nightshift at an Ohio morgue from 1976 to 1992.

In a deposition to the 6th US Circuit Court of Appeals obtained by WCPO, he explained: “I would just get on top of them and pull my pants down.

SEE MORE HERE.. http://www./2014/08/end-time-i-had-x-with-over-100-corpses.html

Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by thorpido(m): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2014
Corpse?With the rigor mortis?
This one na curse.
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Noah13: 6:24am On Aug 19, 2014
The kinda atroticities people commit these days sha
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Sunday Gbokugboku of Lagos Island mortuary was known for doing that.

3 Likes

Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Airforce1(m): 6:31am On Aug 19, 2014
dis man is sick in the head sad
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by ramdris(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked yuuuuuuckk!
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2014
If this happened in Nigeria, a lot of people will believe it did it for ritual reasons

1 Like

Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by DebhariJones(f): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2014
He's obviously a necrophiliac

2 Likes

Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Necromaniac suffering from a severe mental illness. undecided aside medical attention, he needs exorcism and deliverance grin
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by joeace2020(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2014
DebhariJones: He's obviously a necrophiliac
Are we both saying the same thing??
Tazmode: Necromaniac suffering from a severe mental illness. undecided aside medical attention, he needs exorcism and deliverance grin
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by echobee(f): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!*faints* wakes up again,throws up. Dat guy should be locked up in a pit and d keys thrown into d red sea angry
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2014
joeace2020: Are we both saying the same thing??

Nah, you are correct. I just like the sound of mine grin
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2014
His madness has no part two.
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Airforce1: dis man is sick in the head sad
inshort na for hin whole body sickness for catch am
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Common dude, is it that bad?! Boning dead people?!

What is wrong with some folks?

What rating do you give to this level of insanity?!
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by freshness2020: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2014
he's already looking like a dead body!
Yuck!!!
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Chanchit: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2014
waecnigeria: NOTICE!NOTICE!!NOTICE!!!
From the management of the west africa examination council (WAEC), We sincerely inform the general public that those who failed the current WAEC examination in the various Examination centres accross the country that the council has been mandated to upgrade the scores and grades of students who scored poorly in the past examinations.
For more info interested candidates should either call the WAEC Nigeria representative on +2348102988376 or email: waecnigeriaoffice@gmail.com.. NOTE: candidates should present their correct information such as their examination No, centre No, and their checking pin. please candidates are adviced to submit the correct documentation of their examination as to curb misrepresentation of grades... regars WAEC NG

Mods, come and do the needful to this hediot disturbing the peace of this forum with this weak scam format.

4 Likes

Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2014
badoolee: inshort na for hin whole body sickness for catch am

and u come quote me sey wetin happen?
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Airforce1:

and u come quote me sey wetin happen?
no vex biko,I don forget say your mawnin scikness don start
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2014
badoolee: no vex biko,I don forget say your mawnin scikness don start

mtchew
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Airforce1:

mtchew
story 4 d gods o
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2014
badoolee: story 4 d gods o

Your profile picture make sense

Your "goody goody bags" are on point
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by naijaboiy: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2014
shocked End shall never wonder shocked
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Airforce1:

so?mtcheeewwwww
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2014
Airforce1:

Bloody pervert!
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2014
badoolee: so?mtcheeewwwww

I just dey compliment the good things of life nature gve to you.. That's all

Use them well
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2014
Airforce1:

I just dey compliment the good things of life nature gve to you.. That's all

Use them well
kk

1 Like

Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Bloody pervert!

If its not about money please don't quote me
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by cococandy(f): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2014
echobee: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!*faints* wakes up again,throws up. Dat guy should be locked up in a pit and d keys thrown into d red sea angry
No he needs psychiatric help.
Necrophiliacs when at the extreme stage can kill someone just to have sex with their corpse.
It's that bad.
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2014
undecided
Re: End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2014
afronewwwwww: A morgue worker has confessed to having $*x with up to 100 corpses. Kenneth Douglas was jailed in 2008 and again in 2012 after admitting $*xually abusing the dead bodies of three women.

Now he has admitted having $*x with up to 100 corpses while drunk or high on drugs as he worked the nightshift at an Ohio morgue from 1976 to 1992.

In a deposition to the 6th US Circuit Court of Appeals obtained by WCPO, he explained: “I would just get on top of them and pull my pants down.

SEE MORE HERE.. http://www./2014/08/end-time-i-had-x-with-over-100-corpses.html

Seriously?!!!

Is he such a loser that he can't woo a live one on the streets? He had to resort to the dead ones.

This guy is worse than a cannibal and a rapist put together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death / Tomiwa, Unilag Student And CEO Of Tomie Gadgets Poisoned And Killed / Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.