Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me (4231 Views)

Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by newoffer: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
My name is Isaac . O. with phone number 080297616**.
I got a text I need to pay up the loan I took. I did not apply for loan from this loan shark called newcredit. How do I pay for a loan I didnt applied for.
I advice your team to stop disturbing me. One idiot said he will publish my family picture. I think you people are mad.
You gave loan to a total stranger and you want me to pay. For una record I am not falling for all these stupid threats from you guys.
I have explained my self clearly.
If you dare publish my family pics or send message to people on my contacts list then the real fight starts.

This is a warning to you and your whole organization. I never applied for any loan so back off and look for the idiot you gave loan.

Conversation
[10/20, 10:01 AM] +234 905 032 6693: Dear Newcredit customer,
NOTE that you have outstanding balance and you are already overdue . It is the company's MANDATORY that PAYMENT MUST BE MADE TODAY UNFALLINGLY

NOTE THAT THE COMPANY HAS TRIED ENOUGH, IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED UNFALLINGLY TODAY WE WILL TAKE STRICT ACTIONS AGAINST YOU, WE WONT HESITATE TO CONTACT YOUR RELATIVE's.

PAY VIA YOUR VIRTUAL ACCOUNT LINK SENT TO YOU VIA NEWCREDIT SMS, VIA APP, OR REQUEST FOR THE COMPANY'S ACCT AND SEND A SCREENSHOT OF THE PAYMENT PROOF HERE.

Postponement of payment wont be allowed as are aware of the overdue balance before now.

KINDLY MAKE YOUR PAYMENT BEFORE 12PM
[10/20, 10:19 AM] techlineinnovation: I did not apply for loan so I have no business with you guys
[10/20, 10:19 AM] techlineinnovation: How did you give loan to a random strangers and want me to pay
[10/20, 10:20 AM] techlineinnovation: Please, I will advise you look for the person that you gave loan
[10/20, 10:51 AM] techlineinnovation: Have forwarded your number to Fraud Unit of the Nigerian Police. Any single disturbance I will take it up legally. You can sue me if you feel you have the right to disturb my peace. I Isaac Oriazowan did not apply for any loan. I have never applied for any loan in my life.
[10/20, 10:55 AM] +234 905 032 6693: Okay
Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by OgaDeyVex: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2022
So banks can aggressive to recover their loan but when their customer money goes missing in their system they keep mute like dumb ass. angry

2 Likes

Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by Mayor555(m): 4:59am On Oct 22, 2022
newoffer:
My name is Isaac . O. with phone number 080297616**.
I got a text I need to pay up the loan I took. I did not apply for loan from this loan shark called newcredit. How do I pay for a loan I didnt applied for.
I advice your team to stop disturbing me. One idiot said he will publish my family picture. I think you people are mad.
You gave loan to a total stranger and you want me to pay. For una record I am not falling for all these stupid threats from you guys.
I have explained my self clearly.
If you dare publish my family pics or send message to people on my contacts list then the real fight starts.

This is a warning to you and your whole organization. I never applied for any loan so back off and look for the idiot you gave loan.

Conversation
[10/20, 10:01 AM] +234 905 032 6693: Dear Newcredit customer,
NOTE that you have outstanding balance and you are already overdue . It is the company's MANDATORY that PAYMENT MUST BE MADE TODAY UNFALLINGLY

NOTE THAT THE COMPANY HAS TRIED ENOUGH, IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED UNFALLINGLY TODAY WE WILL TAKE STRICT ACTIONS AGAINST YOU, WE WONT HESITATE TO CONTACT YOUR RELATIVE's.

PAY VIA YOUR VIRTUAL ACCOUNT LINK SENT TO YOU VIA NEWCREDIT SMS, VIA APP, OR REQUEST FOR THE COMPANY'S ACCT AND SEND A SCREENSHOT OF THE PAYMENT PROOF HERE.

Postponement of payment wont be allowed as are aware of the overdue balance before now.

KINDLY MAKE YOUR PAYMENT BEFORE 12PM
[10/20, 10:19 AM] techlineinnovation: I did not apply for loan so I have no business with you guys
[10/20, 10:19 AM] techlineinnovation: How did you give loan to a random strangers and want me to pay
[10/20, 10:20 AM] techlineinnovation: Please, I will advise you look for the person that you gave loan
[10/20, 10:51 AM] techlineinnovation: Have forwarded your number to Fraud Unit of the Nigerian Police. Any single disturbance I will take it up legally. You can sue me if you feel you have the right to disturb my peace. I Isaac Oriazowan did not apply for any loan. I have never applied for any loan in my life.
[10/20, 10:55 AM] +234 905 032 6693: Okay

These people are fraudsters and incompetent dolts...

I have people facing this issue presently.

You give out loans uncoordinated and you expect individuals who know nothing about such stupid loans to repay.....

Newcredit/xcash are fraudsters

We should let the public know about their gimmicks and mode of operations.
Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by Mayor555(m): 5:02am On Oct 22, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
So banks can aggressive to recover their loan but when their customer money goes missing in their system they keep mute like dumb ass. angry

But they're not banks
Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by newoffer: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2022
I think they have fraudsters who do shits for them. Because u gave loan without proper verification. Why not call my line to verify if I am the one applying for loan. They even threaten to send pics and family pics. I told them I will send them my nudes since they want to be crazy..
Mayor555:

These people are fraudsters and incompetent dolts...

I have people facing this issue presently.

You give out loans uncoordinated and you expect individuals who know nothing about such stupid loans to repay.....

Newcredit/xcash are fraudsters

We should let the public know about their gimmicks and mode of operations.

1 Like

Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by Parachoko: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2022
I thought they have all been ban? What's happening in Nigeria sef
Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by Mayor555(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2022
newoffer:
I think they have fraudsters who do shits for them. Because u gave loan without proper verification. Why not call my line to verify if I am the one applying for loan. They even threaten to send pics and family pics. I told them I will send them my nudes since they want to be crazy..

I'm really really confused on how they do this....
Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by VawulenceProMax: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
newoffer:
abobi a criminal u sef be
Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by Mummyifunaya: 10:22pm On Feb 23
Hi everyone
So it happen that one the 21 of Jan I decided to pay my over due loan, which I did few day before that day, the 21,after which I started getting call of my credit increase from newcredit costumer care rep. Which initially I told her I wasn't interested, the two weeks later which was on the 21 of January I decide to take 7k loan on opening the app I saw credit limit 70k. I went over the loan button and wiped it off and requested 7k only to receive 70k to pay 107k in 90 days, I tried reach out to them only to get them ignoring me now it has reach the time to pay back 37900 monthly for 3 months they are calling and threatening me with arrest and all manner of assault. At this point what do I do because to be sincere I can't pay 107k for what I never bargained for... So what should I do now
Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by Caicedobets(m): 1:19am On Feb 25
Mummyifunaya:
Hi everyone
So it happen that one the 21 of Jan I decided to pay my over due loan, which I did few day before that day, the 21,after which I started getting call of my credit increase from newcredit costumer care rep. Which initially I told her I wasn't interested, the two weeks later which was on the 21 of January I decide to take 7k loan on opening the app I saw credit limit 70k. I went over the loan button and wiped it off and requested 7k only to receive 70k to pay 107k in 90 days, I tried reach out to them only to get them ignoring me now it has reach the time to pay back 37900 monthly for 3 months they are calling and threatening me with arrest and all manner of assault. At this point what do I do because to be sincere I can't pay 107k for what I never bargained for... So what should I do now
return the money and pay the interest

The loan can't be reversed
Re: Newcredit Loan Stop Disturbing Me by chybuzky(m): 7:55am On Apr 22
Mummyifunaya:
Hi everyone

Good morning ma, are the newcredit people still disturbing you ?

(1) (Reply)

Girl Uses Razor Blade To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar Daddy (PHOTOS) / VIDEO: 4 Guys Tricked A Girl On Facebook To A Hotel And Raape Her With Different / Soldier Who Disguised And Got Into Boko Haram Camp Killed In Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.