Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

For All Those With Deficiency In WAEC And JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For All Those With Deficiency In WAEC And JAMB (478 Views)

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade / 45% Pass In Waec; Good But Suspect News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Those With Deficiency In WAEC And JAMB by isoh(m): 6:22am On Aug 19, 2014
Now that the Waec result is out, you may have realized you have made some papers and have deficiency in some and thus may have decided for another bout next year.
This thread is therefore intended to offer you the best of advice on possible steps to take in the quest of a rewarding academic future.

The following are my opinion:

1. Don't wait for next year at home but register for NECO GCE or NABTEB Nov/Dec

2. kill two births with a stone by enrolling for IJMB (Interim Joint matriculation Board)

IJMB admits those with awarding result.

...You can add your own suggestions and/or questions.
You can call Moses on 08035812144 for all enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For Nigerian Students, Apply Now And Apply Fast / Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto(udusok)admission / MSBI Online Training In USA | UK | Singapore | Canada | India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.