Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Please Help Him Interpret These 4 Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Him Interpret These 4 Dreams (639 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Great Nairaland Bible Teachers How Do You Interpret These 2 Verses / Great Bible Teachers On NL How Would You Interpret These Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Him Interpret These 4 Dreams by 2gbasky22(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Please in need someone who could interpret the four dreams for me. All in the same night

first.
Someone was involved in an accident and i was asked to go and see what goin on. As got closer to the scene the man gave up.
Later when the person was being taken away buy some guy i found myself walking in the same road with them. but as we were going i quickly took another direction. And woke up

Second
myself and three other guy went somewhere like a camp, as were there lying down, one of the other three guys died
Next thing was that the remaining two guys and i were returning home from the place on an okada and we stopped at buker where one of the two guys wanted to eat and i came down with him we asked him if he had money on him, and said he is going to eat with the money with and bury the dead guy with the balance.
They guy on the bike drove off and i discovered that i was not having enough money to eat, i decided to take a bus and go home. And woke up

Third
i found myself seating alone in a class and the teacher asked me to go and call the others, as i went down stairs to call them. They refuse to follow me because they where for jamb class.
I now realised that the lecture was for jambits afterall and i angrily left the place. And woke up

fourth
PHCN restored power and the metre started to spark fire and i rushed to the place to remove the fuse, and the fire started burning into the ceiling. As i was about to shout "WATER" the fire went off. And woke up

I nor know whether na me dream pass Oo, all in the same night I'm so confused right now
please i need explanations
#thanks
Re: Please Help Him Interpret These 4 Dreams by Sanchez01: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Please in need someone who could interpret the four dreams for me. All in the same night

first.
Someone was involved in an accident and i was asked to go and see what goin on. As got closer to the scene the man gave up.
Later when the person was being taken away buy some guy i found myself walking in the same road with them. but as we were going i quickly took another direction. And woke up

Depending on what you call it; I believe your dreams are pretty serious. I recommend that you pray real hard and draw closer to God. About the route you took, you somewhat managed to move off from it.
Meaning: You might be roped on what does not concern you and it could in turn lead you into trouble. Be careful about the people you associate with, where you go, the things you dabble into and how you interfere in people's affairs. The death may not be death per-say; but based on the route and the death of another. You might be headed for something really unpleasant.

Second
myself and three other guy went somewhere like a camp, as were there lying down, one of the other three guys died
Next thing was that the remaining two guys and i were returning home from the place on an okada and we stopped at buker where one of the two guys wanted to eat and i came down with him we asked him if he had money on him, and said he is going to eat with the money with and bury the dead guy with the balance.
They guy on the bike drove off and i discovered that i was not having enough money to eat, i decided to take a bus and go home. And woke up
This is similar to your first. You have some people around you which could lead you into trouble. Your time, resources and energy will be spent on something you did not do. You will be held accountable for a crime you did not commit, save that you come out from among them.

Third
i found myself seating alone in a class and the teacher asked me to go and call the others, as i went down stairs to call them. They refuse to follow me because they where for jamb class.
I now realised that the lecture was for jambits afterall and i angrily left the place. And woke up
Again, like the first and second, you are in the wrong place, which could spell trouble for you. You seriously have to check yourself and the places you go.

fourth
PHCN restored power and the metre started to spark fire and i rushed to the place to remove the fuse, and the fire started burning into the ceiling. As i was about to shout "WATER" the fire went off. And woke up
Water conducts electricity; your approach to serving a solution to the issue was wrong. Although it was a dream, you must be wary of the way you treat issues, particularly the ones that concern anger and outrage. That the fire went off was not because you shouted water. You must learn to keep your temper under check, irrespective of who is right and who is wrong.

#Shalom!
Re: Please Help Him Interpret These 4 Dreams by 2gbasky22(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Thank YOOOOOU very much
#sigh of relief

1 Like

Re: Please Help Him Interpret These 4 Dreams by Elijah78: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
@OP, i will advice that you discuss those dreams with God and he will tell you the meaning.

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Doubtby Andrew Wommack / Sex BEFORE Marriage Is A Sin / Meet The Female Recruiters Of ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.