Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515495 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Finding it hard to register on the site

What seems to be the problem?
Pm me for further complaints, for your interpretation(for now).
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2015
ebankole:

What seems to be the problem?
Pm me for further complaints, for your interpretation(for now).
Bless u

It is saying that my email is suspected ir detected as spammer. I even tried with two different emails yet got same response
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:

It is saying that my email is suspected ir detected as spammer. I even tried with two different emails yet got same response

Try to register through PC or PC version on your phone.

But, for the main time, PM me your dream or add me on whassap for response.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2015
ebankole:

Try to register through PC or PC version on your phone.

But, for the main time, PM me your dream or add me on whassap for response.

Bless u

Ohk, here is the dream! I sent u a pm but no reply.

I had this dream; most houses in my area were burning, but the other area was safe, later i discovered someone was responsible for setting them ablaze. I didnt see my own burning and i narrowly escaped the fire burning my family car, infact d car almost caught fire.

I had dx dream between 7am to 7:30 this morning. Pla wat does it mean ?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folaski: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Just passing by and branching to say hellooo. May all your good dreams come to pass and all the bad ones be flushed away by the blood of the lamb in Jesus name. amen. Good morning to you all
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kelvin1191(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
B
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Vibesking(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good day sir, please kindly help me with this whenever you're less busy.
I've got couple of dreams to share,
first being that ;
I dreamt seeing myself preaching as a catholic priest in my church, wearing the exact garments and vestments of a real priest. in the congregation was the actual rev.father of the church (in reality) who seemed to be evaluating and observing my sermon, and he was kinda pleased.
In another dream, before I had the one above, I have had several dreams (like 3times) of being scolded by a catholic priest.
DREAM 2:
recently I was in a dream where I saw my late brother who passed on years ago.
He appeared to be attending a private university and he was lecturing me about how the university is run and how school life is like.. We Were in a public bus while he spoke and he pointed and showed me the school he was attending, the building was painted with white and a blue roofing.
We then came down from the bus and took a little walk to a football pitch. The pitch was very much neatly taken care of with fine low grasses.. But a part of the field which wasn't used had some grown grasses, only the part which was used in playing football was properly done.
Approaching the field, I saw my friend who was trying to hit a target with the ball but he missed though he was very close, the people around were all clapping and congratulating him that he tried alot.
When I got close to the pitch, I called him and he hurried approached me with a smile only for my late brother who was walking by me called him and started beating him up.. He said my friend had spoken to him rudely somedays ago.
I felt sad thereafter.
Then I woke up.
Any idea sir?
Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On May 01, 2015
Good morning. I had a dream that it was raining, I was inside the house and my dad just came back from work. He was soaked in the rain. What does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by yetseyi(f): 3:25pm On May 01, 2015
Simran94:
Good morning. I had a dream that it was raining, I was inside the house and my dad just came back from work. He was soaked in the rain. What does it mean?
Vibesking:
Good day sir, please kindly help me with this whenever you're less busy.
I've got couple of dreams to share,
first being that ;
I dreamt seeing myself preaching as a catholic priest in my church, wearing the exact garments and vestments of a real priest. in the congregation was the actual rev.father of the church (in reality) who seemed to be evaluating and observing my sermon, and he was kinda pleased.
In another dream, before I had the one above, I have had several dreams (like 3times) of being scolded by a catholic priest.
DREAM 2:
recently I was in a dream where I saw my late brother who passed on years ago.
He appeared to be attending a private university and he was lecturing me about how the university is run and how school life is like.. We Were in a public bus while he spoke and he pointed and showed me the school he was attending, the building was painted with white and a blue roofing.
We then came down from the bus and took a little walk to a football pitch. The pitch was very much neatly taken care of with fine low grasses.. But a part of the field which wasn't used had some grown grasses, only the part which was used in playing football was properly done.
Approaching the field, I saw my friend who was trying to hit a target with the ball but he missed though he was very close, the people around were all clapping and congratulating him that he tried alot.
When I got close to the pitch, I called him and he hurried approached me with a smile only for my late brother who was walking by me called him and started beating him up.. He said my friend had spoken to him rudely somedays ago.
I felt sad thereafter.
Then I woke up.
Any idea sir?
Thanks.
Simran94:

They have moved to www.dreamtorchlight.com
post your dreams there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 09, 2015
johnwell:
Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Questions are welcome!
Sir,what does it mean when ones future spouse life represent sugarcane ?
Note:this is a revelation,both parties havent met.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Sir,what does it mean when ones future spouse life represent sugarcane ?
Note:this is a revelation,both parties havent met.

How do you know the person you saw is your life partner?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On May 10, 2015
johnwell:

How do you know the person you saw is your life partner?
....that was what i was told.though we havent met...but i was told her life/destiny represents a sugarcane;what does it mean ?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2015
IHate9ja1:

....that was what i was told.though we havent met...but i was told her life/destiny represents a sugarcane;what does it mean ?

It signifies both good and evil,

the good one......>>>>
- Sugar cane in a dream also could represent a noble lineage, acquiring an honorable knowledge, or earning a spiritual advancement.

- Sugar cane in a dream also represents chaste and noble women.

The bad one.....>>>>>
The Destiny of sugarcane is to be cut at the time of its sweetnes. Pray hard, reject such spouse, ask God to change thing for good... May she not be cut off at the time for her to flourish & Prosper

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 10, 2015
johnwell:

It signifies both good and evil,

the good one......>>>>
- Sugar cane in a dream also could represent a noble lineage, acquiring an honorable knowledge, or earning a spiritual advancement.

- Sugar cane in a dream also represents chaste and noble women.

The bad one.....>>>>>
The Destiny of sugarcane is to be cut at the time of its sweetnes. Pray hard, reject such spouse, ask God to change thing for good... May she not be cut off at the time for her to flourish & Prosper
Thanks for your detailed explanation.i would keep in touch
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ayuspearl: 4:33pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by femorra(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2015
Good day sir,
My dream goes thus: I saw a few friends (that i really know) by the swimming pool in Bikini, boxers etc i had only a towel wrapped around my body. Because I'm a little overweight, i normally would not show my body. I half removed my towel and told them that I'm not ashamed anymore besides I'm already shedding weight and not as far as before. I have no recollection of their response but it didn't seem bad sha.
I left them cos I wanted to use the toilet. I saw a long line of very very filthy, filled to the brim horrible toilets. I walked a long while on a long line of toilets before then i got to a very clean spotless one and i was relieved.. Then woke up.
Please what those this mean o!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Vibesking(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
@ ebankole : I've tried all I can to register on your site but it keeps saying 'am suspected to be a spammer' . . So I guess I just have to plead with you to help me down here.
My dream is few scroll upwards, kindly help me out sir.
Thanks, God bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:04am On May 20, 2015
Vibesking:
@ ebankole : I've tried all I can to register on your site but it keeps saying 'am suspected to be a spammer' . . So I guess I just have to plead with you to help me down here.
My dream is few scroll upwards, kindly help me out sir.
Thanks, God bless.

how to register with ease :

http://dreamtorchlight.com/showthread.php?tid=200

or better still check my profile or pm me.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2015
Good day, pls what is the Meaning of seeing a mad person in the dream. Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2015
Keziehenry:
pls kindly attend to this cos am unable to register on the forum.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Barnabaseloka(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
It is very obvious to see how gullible some people can be these days. Anyway even the Scriptures says that in the last days people will have itchy ears. They will leave the truth and follow after fable and deceits. Where is the place of God's word and His promises in your life, you that seek interpretation of dreams? Which testimony or story do you believe- God's word or dream interpretation? Your action towards the two will prove you right or wrong.

The problem with some people is that they have not given their lives to Jesus Christ, yet claim the promises that are in Jesus. Some who are born-again are so lazy to study God's word which has better promises and better testimonies for them. Others read these promises but do not act or speak with faith as regards them.

As Christians, we do not need dream interpretation to know what the future holds for us. All we need is to believe in God's promises which have the WHOLE TRUTH (everything) we need to know about ourselves. Stop listening to divinition in the name of dream interpretations, thereby creating room for fear and the devil in your life.

God holds your future as long as you are His child.
Jer.29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord. The thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you a future and a hope.
Heb.10:23 Let us hold on to the profession of our hope without wavering, for He is faithful that has promised.

The more you key into God's promises for your life, the more you kick fear and the devil out of your life. When you have a bad dream or a good one, it is left for you, as a christian, to accept it or reject it. Death and life are in the power of the tongue. God has given you authority to order what comes to you and what leaves you. Do not entertain fear by subscribing to dream interpreters. God's word and promises are with you to only believe in faith and set yourself free. Yet, some people will leave them and run to diviners to find out about their dreams and future. This shows that you do not trust God completely to take you safely to the future He has set for you. So, ask yourself again whether you believe in God's promises or in dream interpretations and fables. Know that the way you live your life is determined by whichever you believe.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by talktofemi: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2015
Had a dream in which my certificates are burning.
Any meaning? Am currently job hunting for 3years since service.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 4:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Brother bankole pls help me with your understanding on this dream;
I had a dream that I woke up in a friends house I visited in the previous evening and I was surpeise in the dream so I started asking "how did I wake up in here when I know I left you yesterday evening and you (refering to my friend sister) were the one that saw me off to the gate". but nobody seems to give me any answer. It was so real, pls explain thank you sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by goldiam(f): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2015
morning bro ebankole av been unable to register on the site it keeps telling me to enter a NAN number. Please i need u to help me interprete this with the gift of God in you. Firstly,i was given a bucket full of water in the midst of scarcity meaning where other people were struggling to get a cup the man incharge gave me a bucket full of water. Secondly,this one i dreamt of early this morning,i saw myself on a Que trying to fetch water and all of a sudden my slippers fell into the gutter and then i searched for it with a stick until i brought it out and then i took water from the keg i came with to wash the dirth of until the slippers became brand new. Pls assist in interpreting this.thanks and God bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chadys: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
@ebankole
pls can u interpret dreams
What does it mean for someone to give me a
tummy girdle even wen we don't talk(my sister in law)....
Secondly, i saw myself and my baby on top of
very high building without exit..... and when i
looked down i saw some people mocking and
laughing at me ( I should come down let dem
see).... But there was an old woman (not too old)
there that wanted to help us but couldnt
... At a tym i threw my child to her and she held
her and i jumped down.... doz people laughing
thinking that I will die if I ever jump down was
astonished.... den i took my child from d old
woman and left.... immediately I left just few
steps I entered a beautiful street wt flowers and
beautiful building den I woke up.
The third dream, I saw myself cracking kernel and sharing the ones I already cracked on nylons sending it to some people through someone telling them to manage it....
Lastly, I saw myself getting married to another man traditionally though I was very happy I married him but could get my mind off my first husband coz I was always saying I wished my first marriage worked out though I tried..... So wen I and d man I married to was coming out from d venue of d trad marriage, I saw my first hubby standing somewhere though he looked like he don't care even wen he saw me crying he threw his face away like he don't care....
Pls help and interpret and God bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by yommyphresh(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch d view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Keziehenry:

registration issues solved now.
simply follow the instructions below.
difficulties and imagine requirement removed.
simply fill in the form as the image questionnaire is been remove for easy registration.

Simply convert to desktop version on your phone.
Below the forum(website) click '''' SWITCH TO FULL VERSION'''

'''Click on picture to enlarge.'''

Due to numerous complaints from our potential members(guests) we've decided to remove the ''IMAGE'' questionnaire in order to ease registration.

Simply convert to PC version on your mobile phone and fill in the form.

It's easier now, no hitches,no error, no delay. Simply register once and for all.

Bless u
Click on IMAGE below to enlarge

or follow the link below it's easy now:

http://dreamtorchlight.org/showthread.php?tid=334
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
azubyky:
Brother bankole pls help me with your understanding on this dream;
I had a dream that I woke up in a friends house I visited in the previous evening and I was surpeise in the dream so I started asking "how did I wake up in here when I know I left you yesterday evening and you (refering to my friend sister) were the one that saw me off to the gate". but nobody seems to give me any answer. It was so real, pls explain thank you sir

simply fill in the form as the image questionnaire is been
remove for easy registration.
Below the forum(website) click '''' SWITCH TO FULL
VERSION'''
Due to numerous complaints from our potential members
(guests) we've decided to remove the ''IMAGE''
questionnaire in order to ease registration.
Simply convert to PC version on your mobile phone and fill
in the form.
It's easier now, no hitches,no error, no delay. Simply
register once and for all.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
goldiam:
morning bro ebankole av been unable to register on the site it keeps telling me to enter a NAN number. Please i need u to help me interprete this with the gift of God in you. Firstly,i was given a bucket full of water in the midst of scarcity meaning where other people were struggling to get a cup the man incharge gave me a bucket full of water. Secondly,this one i dreamt of early this morning,i saw myself on a Que trying to fetch water and all of a sudden my slippers fell into the gutter and then i searched for it with a stick until i brought it out and then i took water from the keg i came with to wash the dirth of until the slippers became brand new. Pls assist in interpreting this.thanks and God bless.

NAN number removed now.

VERSION'''
in the form.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chadys:
@ebankole
pls can u interpret dreams
What does it mean for someone to give me a
tummy girdle even wen we don't talk(my sister in law)....
Secondly, i saw myself and my baby on top of
very high building without exit..... and when i
looked down i saw some people mocking and
laughing at me ( I should come down let dem
see).... But there was an old woman (not too old)
there that wanted to help us but couldnt
... At a tym i threw my child to her and she held
her and i jumped down.... doz people laughing
thinking that I will die if I ever jump down was
astonished.... den i took my child from d old
woman and left.... immediately I left just few
steps I entered a beautiful street wt flowers and
beautiful building den I woke up.
The third dream, I saw myself cracking kernel and sharing the ones I already cracked on nylons sending it to some people through someone telling them to manage it....
Lastly, I saw myself getting married to another man traditionally though I was very happy I married him but could get my mind off my first husband coz I was always saying I wished my first marriage worked out though I tried..... So wen I and d man I married to was coming out from d venue of d trad marriage, I saw my first hubby standing somewhere though he looked like he don't care even wen he saw me crying he threw his face away like he don't care....
Pls help and interpret and God bless you

VERSION'''
in the form.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
yommyphresh:
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch d view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless

VERSION'''
in the form.
Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.