Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Embarrassing Crazy Childhood/adulthood Moments. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Embarrassing Crazy Childhood/adulthood Moments. (749 Views)

Photo(funny): / Top 10 Embarrassing Moments In A Lagos Bus / 16 Seriously Embarrassing Nightclub Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Crazy Childhood/adulthood Moments. by Frankestein08(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

Morning people, as a child or maybe in our youths you've prolly had this embarrassing moments you didn't like to talk about but now you can joke bout it...lol. I'll share mine first then pls share urs if u can.

Me & a very close friend of mine went to visit a girl I used to ve a crush on way bak in primary school so when we got to the house we were now arguing bout who should knock first unknown to us the girl's father was already at the door looking at us, we didn't notice cos we were backing the door then the man just spoke and said come in, his voice was so loud & cracked that we wanted to fly out of our skin...hehee crazy shit.
when we got inside the man called his daughter & asked if she knew us? the bae almost denied us o, me & my guy don plan to say our last prayer...Hehee
After that day we never went back ooo
Re: Embarrassing Crazy Childhood/adulthood Moments. by dammyjay93(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Ehen?? shocked
Re: Embarrassing Crazy Childhood/adulthood Moments. by Frankestein08(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
dammyjay93: Ehen?? shocked
I tell you man, d gal papa for skin us alive.

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day!!! / Thief / Smartest President Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.