Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,459 members, 7,826,756 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable (4167 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Caft(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2014
My fellow NL I intend travelling out of naija in search of greener pasture in one of these two countrie turkey or India pls my fellow NL pls no insults just need your advice does anyone have information abt this two countries and which is better for hustling

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by femart(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Pls do not try india, Turkey may be ur best bet.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Caft(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
@femart why did u say turkey I heard hussling over there is not easy and even police disturb a lot in turkey because of naija guyz dat deal on drugs on like india I heard is free u can even talk to d police the way u like dats what I heard pls can u guyz pls throw me more lite abt turkey so dat I don't make mistake

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by femart(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
My friend drug dealing india is worse than that of turkey. Forget hustling in india no one will offer u a job. Since u afraid to go turkey Maybe u can consult from people in south korea for pure hustling.
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Henix(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Believe me, the money u will waste on processing ur travel document to any of those two countries, can be better used on investment here in Nigeria. What are u going to India and Turkey to do? Visa agents will always tell u what u will like to hear, think properly

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by basit322(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Henix: Believe me, the money u will waste on processing ur travel document to any of those two countries, can be better used on investment here in Nigeria. What are u going to India and Turkey to do? Visa agents will always tell u what u will like to hear, think properly

They should invest their money where there is no security with unfavourable government policy

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Caft(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
@femart mehn south korea I don't know. Abt their way of life there. Cos I av a. Guy who processes visa he told me that people. Engage themselves on drugs in turkey bt in india is free he even told me dey deal into yahoo in india and turkey
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Caft(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
@henix invest in wot naija economy here in naija is rubbish see small ghana dey d highest top when it comes. To stable economy just tell upon the hard work our naija guyz involve theirselves into they end earning peanut look at it this way if I do this kind of job I do here in naija dat earns me peanut over there abroad atleast I can send down something to ma family how u see am check am
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Henix(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Caft: @femart mehn south korea I don't know. Abt their way of life there. Cos I av a. Guy who processes visa he told me that people. Engage themselves on drugs in turkey bt in india is free he even told me dey deal into yahoo in india and turkey
That agent is only interested in collecting ur money. U are been misled, wake up. Hit d net and make a research on those two country. Do not waste ur money. If u want to travel, seek for admission abroad and go for study Visa. I repeat again, India and Turkey has nothing to offer u as an illegal immigrant. U are better of in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by frank94(m): 2:35am On Aug 20, 2014
you will never understand what Henix is telling you,till you step your foot on any of this countries,Then you will understand better.Go with student visa if you insist you still want to travel,and stop listening to crap agents and others are telling you.Because shocked ebola virus :ono they show for face but for eyes.Be warned grin
Henix: That agent is only interested in collecting ur money. U are been misled, wake up. Hit d net and make a research on those two country. Do not waste ur money. If u want to travel, seek for admission abroad and go for study Visa. I repeat again, India and Turkey has nothing to offer u as an illegal immigrant. U are better of in Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by corpROYAL(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2014
Henix: Believe me, the money u will waste on processing ur travel document to any of those two countries, can be better used on investment here in Nigeria. What are u going to India and Turkey to do? Visa agents will always tell u what u will like to hear, think properly

name the investment with real illustration and the one that you yourself directly involved.

lt not good to discourage people who are looking for a way of help himself. l am not saying Nigeria is not good but what is happening presently in the country is not encouraging at all. no job for graduate except if you setup your own business mind you, how many relation or friend that you can approach to borrow you money to run your business in nigeria but they will raise money for you when they see that you have visa on your passport because no one can tell. therefore it is good to encourage someone like this not to discourage. For the poster, l just want to tell you that you should follow your mind.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Caft(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2014
@henix I will apply for a student visa not a tourist or business visa
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Caft(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2014
@frank it is true getting a job as a graduate has been unsuccessful for most of us. Nigerians looking at d mania jobs we do at d end u r been paid peanut dat can't even afford 3 square meal if na dis kind job wey we dey do for here if I go husstle dat type for outside naija I knw say I can send ma sibling something. Make dem take dey put something up for in dis no big make clean. Every rich men u see today did not start it clean they started it illegally so man need to be wise

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Ndababa(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
India is a no no.
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Soldierboy30(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Watin u want go do for india ni? No offence but even their citizens never see 3squar meal eat daily. Forget what you see on TV india is a poor country. Let say u want push drug there based on street, how many indians are on drugs? Ma brother from another mother going to india is cheap compared to Turkey but honestly there is nothing there for you. Try raise money use student visa enter Turkey and make sure all your papers are legal. I have friends in Turkey and there are making it real big there. Take my advice there is nothing in india@op
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Caft(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Soldierboy thanks for ur advice i like to knw u better so dat u can throw me more light abt dis travelling issue defimetely i will apply for a student visa can i aviod ur contact so i can reach u
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Soldierboy30(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Caft: Soldierboy thanks for ur advice i like to knw u better so dat u can throw me more light abt dis travelling issue defimetely i will apply for a student visa can i aviod ur contact so i can reach u

Am sorry sir I would love to help but I have no information for you as I am no travel advicer nor travel agent. Its beta to keep your conversations here to avoid been scamed sir.
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by ghettodreamz(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
@OP, traveling out is no biggie. All you need do is make your research well, however it pays when you have reliable people, a good friend(s) whom you can trust, someone to show you around how things are being done, to prevent unforeseen circumstance. I have no idea what you mean by hussling, but I will say this, the two countries have no jobs to offer you. All the same it depends on whatever your definition of hussling is. India is a country of billions of people, with 3 major social classes, namely; the extremely rich, the average, and the extremely poor. However, the poverty is nothing as comparable as the Naija own, don't be surprised when you see poor people living in slums using Dish, they feed their families and still afford having a satellite.

As far as India is concerned, at least you would enjoy good basic amenities of life, such as; good road (even though always busy), good electricity (18-20/24Hrs power supply) on daily basis, cheap and affordable healthcare facility, cheap food. With 5-7k naira you can survive in a month as far as feeding is concerned, if your not the faji type, bear in mind the social life is not so good there. You can always use the public transport which cost 6-10Naira per trip, depending on how far away you are going, and you can always buy a monthly pass for as low as 1500naira or there about which allows you to board any of the specific bus category plying your intending routes, which you'd subscribed to. And of course, there is better and faster way, using the auto rickshaw(KeKE), which charges per KM covered, and a bit expensive. Rent/accommodation - you pay between 6-10K naira for a monthly rental of 2 bedroom apartment, which is almost same as Naija.

And of course, the surest way of getting visa to India is through study visa, you can always dig the internet for info, there are selected few recognized certificates schools you can apply through, at least to get few months pass, to try things out if India is really for you, a good tip - Aptech computer education, they have campuses in major states of India and there fees is not so expensive for their 6-12months certificates programmes in IT and programming related courses. After your certificate course at the chosen institute that granted you visa, you can always decide to stay back (not as illegal traveler), by enrolling into their colleges, tuition ranges from 120-150K per annum, and often comes with extensible visa of about 5 years (if I'm not mistaken). There are several schools to choose from, but do your research well.

And let me not forget, don't expect you would find a good job in India, even millions of their citizens are living hands to mouth with some particular fraction of that figure being jobless. Besides, your study visa has no work permit, and don't even think about finding job there, at all. Bulk of Naija guys there, solely rely on street for their living, I'm sure you know what I mean here.

I hope the aforementioned, would help in enlightening you about the kind of life that's obtainable in India. Although India is a poor country, but if you know your way, know where your coming from (Naija) and where your going (future ambitions), with God, serious hard work, prayers (can't overemphasis this), everything go pure. Furthermore, a lot of information abounds freely on the internet, make Google your friend in doing further personal homework, and don't limit your research to India, Turkey is a good option too, although I have no idea what things are like there, but there are Naija guys doing well there as well (street).

Whichever hussling your into, steer clear off suji (coke), most of these Asian and Middle Easts nations are frankly against it, with draconian law put in place, in most times -DEATH by HANGING.

Try do your research thoroughly and weigh your options aright, and most importantly, make PRAYER your friend, and seek the face of GOD for further directions.

All the best.

See you at the top!

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Soldierboy30(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thanks I lernt from this. But hw u take knw this much about india @Ghettodreamz
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by ghettodreamz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Soldierboy30: Thanks I lernt from this. But hw u take knw this much about india @Ghettodreamz

Lolx cheesy Life in pursuit of a better life.

Bro, life itself is a road trip, and we need keep moving until we arrive our final destination (GREATNESS). So, keep moving, with God nothing shall be impossible.

See you at the top.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Lolx cheesy Life in pursuit of a better life.

Bro, life itself is a road trip, and we need keep moving until we arrive our final destination (GREATNESS). So, keep moving, with God nothing shall be impossible.

See you at the top.
bro, abeg. we still dey on track. we no go rush the group thingy for domaining. how u dey?
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by ghettodreamz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: bro, abeg. we still dey on track. we no go rush the group thingy for domaining. how u dey?

No wahala bro.. I dey bam.
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Lucasbalo(m): 2:27am On Aug 25, 2014
ghettodreamz: @OP, traveling out is no biggie. All you need do is make your research well, however it pays when you have reliable people, a good friend(s) whom you can trust, someone to show you around how things are being done, to prevent unforeseen circumstance. I have no idea what you mean by hussling, but I will say this, the two countries have no jobs to offer you. All the same it depends on whatever your definition of hussling is. India is a country of billions of people, with 3 major social classes, namely; the extremely rich, the average, and the extremely poor. However, the poverty is nothing as comparable as the Naija own, don't be surprised when you see poor people living in slums using Dish, they feed their families and still afford having a satellite.

As far as India is concerned, at least you would enjoy good basic amenities of life, such as; good road (even though always busy), good electricity (18-20/24Hrs power supply) on daily basis, cheap and affordable healthcare facility, cheap food. With 5-7k naira you can survive in a month as far as feeding is concerned, if your not the faji type, bear in mind the social life is not so good there. You can always use the public transport which cost 6-10Naira per trip, depending on how far away you are going, and you can always buy a monthly pass for as low as 1500naira or there about which allows you to board any of the specific bus category plying your intending routes, which you'd subscribed to. And of course, there is better and faster way, using the auto rickshaw(KeKE), which charges per KM covered, and a bit expensive. Rent/accommodation - you pay between 6-10K naira for a monthly rental of 2 bedroom apartment, which is almost same as Naija.

And of course, the surest way of getting visa to India is through study visa, you can always dig the internet for info, there are selected few recognized certificates schools you can apply through, at least to get few months pass, to try things out if India is really for you, a good tip - Aptech computer education, they have campuses in major states of India and there fees is not so expensive for their 6-12months certificates programmes in IT and programming related courses. After your certificate course at the chosen institute that granted you visa, you can always decide to stay back (not as illegal traveler), by enrolling into their colleges, tuition ranges from 120-150K per annum, and often comes with extensible visa of about 5 years (if I'm not mistaken). There are several schools to choose from, but do your research well.

And let me not forget, don't expect you would find a good job in India, even millions of their citizens are living hands to mouth with some particular fraction of that figure being jobless. Besides, your study visa has no work permit, and don't even think about finding job there, at all. Bulk of Naija guys there, solely rely on street for their living, I'm sure you know what I mean here.

I hope the aforementioned, would help in enlightening you about the kind of life that's obtainable in India. Although India is a poor country, but if you know your way, know where your coming from (Naija) and where your going (future ambitions), with God, serious hard work, prayers (can't overemphasis this), everything go pure. Furthermore, a lot of information abounds freely on the internet, make Google your friend in doing further personal homework, and don't limit your research to India, Turkey is a good option too, although I have no idea what things are like there, but there are Naija guys doing well there as well (street).

Whichever hussling your into, steer clear off suji (coke), most of these Asian and Middle Easts nations are frankly against it, with draconian law put in place, in most times -DEATH by HANGING.

Try do your research thoroughly and weigh your options aright, and most importantly, make PRAYER your friend, and seek the face of GOD for further directions.

All the best.

See you at the top!
Nice advise for the young man. Kudos to you .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by olumbest(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2014
*shining eyes*
cha! i dey even plan to do masters for india as "work 'n' study"
Owk oooo...
America or Canada on my mind. Hope these two countries allow working while u study.
@ghettodreamz, u too much. Your wordings, they change my views. Ur boi is loyal sir.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by ducii: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Caft: @frank it is true getting a job as a graduate has been unsuccessful for most of us. Nigerians looking at d mania jobs we do at d end u r been paid peanut dat can't even afford 3 square meal if na dis kind job wey we dey do for here if I go husstle dat type for outside naija I knw say I can send ma sibling something. Make dem take dey put something up for in dis no big make clean. Every rich men u see today did not start it clean they started it illegally so man need to be wise

Nigerians foolish no be small, everyday I go to the airport and I see Indians trooping into Nigeria with all their property Children from India. Nigerians on the other hand are going to India to hustle Na wah ooo

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Soldierboy30(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
ducii:

Nigerians foolish no be small, everyday I go to the airport and I see Indians trooping into Nigeria with all their property Children from India. Nigerians on the other hand are going to India to hustle Na wah ooo
Hahahaha Ducii easy naw na quarrel?
-still laghing as I smoke my garri-
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
@op india is a huge no no,my younger brother is there at the moment for his under grad studies,nothing like work while you study,just forget about india and do your research on other countries
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by jusugo92(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Turkey is a better option than india.You can easily get a low paying job there.But it would take years to save something meaningful except you wanna be on the streets.India is a no go area.
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dear Brothers, I have been following this topic underground and I'm able to gain some facts here. For me, I wish to go to a film Academy in India BUT my greatest fear is that, I'm afraid if India is safe to live and study (It's a short course tho). Please, is it safe in India? And even for Nigerians to study and free to move around? Please I need suggestions. Thanks all
Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by moneybag100: 1:50am On Sep 08, 2014
See where you want to go....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2014
^^^ cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Women Trafficking In Nigeria: Aljazeera Shocking Investigation (video Clips) / Exciting Places in Port Harcourt / How To Locate Colonnades Hotel Ikoyi - Coming From Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.