Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Abuja Pastor Paul Enenche Rubbishes Popular Lagos Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuja Pastor Paul Enenche Rubbishes Popular Lagos Prophet (3719 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To / 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor Paul Enenche Rubbishes Popular Lagos Prophet by thexyz: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2014
When men who call themselves pastors begin to attack each other, what will their flocks do?
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Pastor Paul Enenche has blasted a popular Lagos Prophet for, according to him, leading many people to hell.

The medical doctor turned pastor while warning his members against listening to the said prophet or going to his church, affirmed that the judgement of God would soon come upon the popular Prophet. See the rest here: http://www.ireportersnews.com/2014/08/abuja-pastor-paul-enenche-rubbishes.html
Re: Abuja Pastor Paul Enenche Rubbishes Popular Lagos Prophet by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Only the deep calls to the deep!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is "The Law Of The Spirit Of Life In Christ Jesus" ? / Help Me In Prayers As I Sit For Yet Anoder Jamb Tomarrow! / Breaking News: Gov. El-rufai Bans Christians From Preaching In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.