Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) (40464 Views)

When Your Bae Studies English And Smiley Engineering / Why Girl's Use Short Replies When Chatting / Ever Wondered Why Many Girls Use Short Reply While Catting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Genea(f): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
tempem:
busted
for wah
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Genea(f): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
2kris:
op i don catch onecheesy
who?
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Genea(f): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Frankmishael:
u r d most beautiful girl on planet Venus
tnx
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
oneagleswings:
Joblessness is a disease. See what you are displaying here at your age. I wonder the kind of friends you mingle with cos if you have the right associates, it would have reflected. Please change your friends so you will start reasoning like a normal person.

Alright,I love you.
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by kissty(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
delishpot:
Last time i sheking, some boizs are spoke inglish wrongfully. They cant spoke beta dan some girls. We all knows that kwins inglish is not our fadas tongue it is a very hard sometin to spoke.
OP, is jus joking around, he himsef doesnt knowing korekt kwin inglish.
Ayam komming, let me go and sheking sometin. Somwon is noking in my gate.
hahahahahahahaha
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Atty1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
I think its bcoz they r always lazy to type or maybe de don't have regards for de recipient cool
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by simdam500(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
The op has a point......

angry
My female best friend never reply with short words... always long...

Infact I get tired if I ask... how's your day...

She will just open the whole of the punch newspaper in big grammar ... I like her like that tho... shocked kiss
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by tempem: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Genea:
for wah

You did use a smiley in conveying your thought....

Now again- A shorthand...
Lol.. Just kidding, though.
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by chimoskyg(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Could be true thou
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by pbs4real(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
jennylove7575:
Diz is not collect. It was rong. Op stop laffing we gals. We trying our best to speaken oyibo quin English. It is not fairing wat u say. Op if I cash u in dat rounbadout near chunksion, I will blow ya mouth. Yeye dey smell grin grin
nah u dy dt pix?
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by 3coins(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
chimauk:
cos ur problems re bigger
I am shocked
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by 3coins(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Simkreative:
Ur humor is in the graveyard
you are really really creative
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Genea:
tnx
pls accept my mail,got gift for u
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
tobiboss:
Okay angry
what's with the angry face, r u a girl?
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
jennylove7575:
Diz is not collect. It was rong. Op stop laffing we gals. We trying our best to speaken oyibo quin English. It is not fairing wat u say. Op if I cash u in dat rounbadout near chunksion, I will blow ya mouth. Yeye dey smell grin grin

Ummmmm.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Just what the OP was talking about........Or are you the girl in question? I mean no offense.
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by emitheo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
as her English bad na so she go bad 4 bedroom
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by benseal5(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
no be lie, na so Dan dey answer!!
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by 2kris(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Genea:
who?
u (genea) used the short reply
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Rutheby(f): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Where is englishsmart? That lady needs your help.
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 01, 2015
3coins:

you are really really creative
Datx how we roll grin
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Genea(f): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2015
2kris:
u (genea) used the short reply
lol
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Genea(f): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2015
tempem:

You did use a smiley in conveying your thought....

Now again- A shorthand...
Lol.. Just kidding, though.
lol
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Genea(f): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Frankmishael:
pls accept my mail,got gift for u
lol
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by 2kris(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Genea:
lol
u have to prove me other wise
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Genea:
lol
pls
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by 2kris(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2015
emitheo:
as her English bad na so she go bad 4 bedroom
bro abeg which kind bad.abi na dey bad wey i knw for pri sch or na dey bad wey peeps usually say lik bad gurl or guy
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Genea(f): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2015
2kris:
u have to prove me other wise
maka y
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by 2kris(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Genea:
maka y
ok ok i heard ur lecturer is planning on...........no handout c/o straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by ameynuJR(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
[size=32pt]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.hahahahahahahaahaha somebody should help me put pull stop. I can't stop laughing [/size]

[size=32pt]Nowadays gals be like I'm the cute gal on the street but with ugly brain[/size]
Re: The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 31, 2019
It's sleek not just clean! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nigerian Prayer Warrior Who Is Praying To Turn Water To Fuel. / Checkout This Hilarious Church Advert That Contains The Prices For Miracles(pic) / My Oga At The Top Smileys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.