Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS (32383 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls / The World's Most Powerful Passports. / World Most Dangerous Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by ViewNigeria(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
These are the the world’s most colourful hotels you might love to see or visit when ever you wish to travel out, funny enough you must be Dangote to afford the prize I guess. Lol
Hotel Listing

1- Mr and Mrs Smith
2- Silken hotels
3- 25hours
4- Natural Retreats
5- Sven Laurent
6- Design Hotels
7- The Saguaro Palm Springs
8- NH Hotels

Source: http://www.view.com.ng/the-worlds-most-colourful-hotels-photos/

3 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by ViewNigeria(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
more photos

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by ViewNigeria(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
More Photos

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by dotmanxp(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
This guys wey like to dey bobo person with pictures just to make front page. abi d hotels no get name?

4 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Too much color combination makes it horrible to see...
My thought though

6 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by ViewNigeria(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
dotmanxp: This guys wey like to dey bobo person with pictures just to make front page. abi d hotels no get name?
Hotel Listing

1- Mr and Mrs Smith
2- Silken hotels
3- 25hours
4- Natural Retreats
5- Sven Laurent
6- Design Hotels
7- The Saguaro Palm Springs
8- NH Hotels

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by justi4jesu(f): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Wowwwwww......Lovelyyyyy

4 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by CharlieMaria(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Noted.

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by alaladakosta(f): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Not impressed.

10 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Neduzze5(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2014
This is breath taking and really exciting to the eyes. Can Nigeria ever be like this? embarassed

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by natureblack(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2014
It's very easy to meet expenses,everywhere you go there they are.

Colourful though

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by solara: 6:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Neduzze5: This is breath taking and really exciting to the eyes. Can Nigeria ever be like this? embarassed

4 REAL undecided

5 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by natureblack(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2014
Neduzze5: This is breath taking and really exciting to the eyes. Can Nigeria ever be like this? embarassed
then blame it on Jona,right ?

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by LMAyedun(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2014
Beauriful Structures.

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Dreyl(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2014
This are hotels for the likes of Dangote and our polithiefcians,one day we shall all get there.

2 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by pelvicky(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2014
25 hours ke? Where is that place make i waka go o.

This 24hours no reach me again,,,abi u sleep for 8hours out of 24,,d rest is insufficient.

2 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Ptoocool(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Inasmuch dis thread is none of my business, leme take dis time out to correct some common mistake guys make on NL, especially those rushing to land themselves α good spot on FP grin

'I' comes b4 'Ε' after 'L' - ε.g. Believe, Relieve..
'Ε' comes b4 'I' after 'C' - ε.g. Receive, Conceive..

18 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2014
Architectural work = 85 percent, Colour combination = 75 percent.. To summarize, i'll say they are cool hotels.

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by alaladakosta(f): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2014
dotmanxp: This guys wey like to dey bobo person with pictures just to make front page. abi d hotels no get name?

Take 1 a day.

8 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Btruth: 6:54am On Aug 20, 2014
They all look like a shrine to me though,..nothing special.

2 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Elmickzy(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Colourful Indeed! Buh Raunchy

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by lilprinze: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2014
I see nothing so special about these hotels o

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by chelseabmw(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2014
What about SAGE Hotel in Benin city? grin very colourful too

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by ritababe(f): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Any guy ready to take me out to one of this hotel?

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Too much colours, most of them will easily be mistaken for a creche or pre-school.

3 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2014
alaladakosta:

Take 1 a day.

lmao....some peeps need this everyday cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Neduzze5(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2014
natureblack: then blame it on Jona,right ?

Pathetic

We all have a share in the blame being shared around but from the look of things, APCs got the greatest share of the blame followed by Jonathan. If only I was the President...! cry

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Ptoocool(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2014
ritababe: Any guy ready to take me out to one of this hotel?

Yea, u should see α quy who'll excort u to 1..
Get ready to foot d bill thouqh sad sad
B.Α.N.S.

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by QMark: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Colourful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' / Video Of Passengers Praying As Their Plane Suffers Technical Issue Mid-air / Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.