Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS (32314 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls / The World's Most Powerful Passports. / World Most Dangerous Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by mikron(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2014
ritababe: Any guy ready to take me out to one of this hotel?
what is wrong if u take a guy out instead? Women and awoof
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by mikron(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2014
They are all colourful architectural masterpieces. Big up to the owners.
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by GEJOfficial: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Neduzze5: This is breath taking and really exciting to the eyes. Can Nigeria ever be like this? embarassed

No, we can never be...because we are better than that

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Flexysweet(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
pelvicky: 25 hours ke? Where is that place make i waka go o.

This 24hours no reach me again,,,abi u sleep for 8hours out of 24,,d rest is insufficient.
diz surly shows ur 4rm 042.........8hrs grin
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by postloaded: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by tsolz90(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Someday;ama visit mr and mrs smith with my NL crush-shugajay cheesy
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by lordkrys(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Neduzze5: Can Nigeria ever be like this? embarassed
. be like what? Cause i dont see anything special there. If you were into Architecture or Exterior designing you should knw that.
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Quilox nko?
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Sconty09(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
I had been lucky to see beautiful hotels in my life, like Rotanna,Continental but none can be compared to Anantara desert Hotel in Abu Dhabi. Expensive but lifetime memorable experience. click on (http://desertislands.anantara.com) to see more. I was there with my wife last year to celebrate her. I love it

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by DAVE5(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
ritababe: Any guy ready to take me out to one of this hotel?

babe but ur kinda guys don't hang out in these types of hotel... they go to places like burj al arab cool

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by DAVE5(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
chucky234: I can take you to 25hrs that way we can have more than enough time to explore the world.

plain lies written in white and black
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Atmmachine(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
I'm not Aliko Dangote but i have been to one of the hotels "Mr & Mrs Smith...

Nigerians & their way ward reasoning .
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Shugajay(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
tsolz90: Someday;ama visit mr and mrs smith with my NL crush-shugajay cheesy
Lolz... Dah kin crush grin grin grin
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by progaruda: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wow these are really cool for looking and really hot for pocket :-P o grin
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
oboi mtn do well o i just came accroos dis www.casygist.tk i no say una like freebies oya check am
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Locations of each hotels.
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by vicdall(f): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yomieluv: Hotel,or nursery school,cos my niece school is also painted like this.
grin
Yomieluv: Hotel,or nursery school,cos my niece school is also painted like this.
lol
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Kentnickole(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest: Locations of each hotels.
Glitest u abandond me...
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kentnickole:
Glitest u abandond me...

Wetin now; Haba!!.....Why are you making me look like bad person on Niaraland, when you know why I stopped responding to your comments.
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by tsolz90(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin been ages..missed you though..bear hugs#
Shugajay: Lolz... Dah kin crush grin grin grin
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Kentnickole(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

Wetin now; Haba!!.....Why are you making me look like bad person on Niaraland, when you know why I stopped responding to your comments.

#kneels# please come back
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Mbediogu(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Where is Caesar's Palace Nevada? What of Nakano Sun Plaza in Beijing?
Those two surpass the ones you showed.
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by GodsDivinefavor(f): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Color riot.
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by honygold: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Beautiful,one day I will sleep there in Jesus name
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by ese79(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
wait no be the same cloud we and them get? How com the cloud look more beautiful like it was also furnished...beauriful sight i must confes!
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by iddydearest: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
abeg how i go take get d address of one of dis hotels...i dey fyn wer i go spend ma honey moon...lolz
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Revolva(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
na colourful i wan chop abi make i see better relaxation
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Emmybreezy(m): 7:37am On Aug 21, 2014
hwudey: Too much colours, most of them will easily be mistaken for a creche or pre-school.
see ur mouth like if i wan take u there u no go follow me sad
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by BenGlobal1(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2014
Btruth: They all look like a shrine to me though,..nothing special.
r u a native doctor?
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Btruth: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2014
BenGlobal1: r u a native doctor?
No ooo....but used to see some on the TV now. Too much colour nii ooo....lol.

1 Like

Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2014
colorful
Re: The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS by BenGlobal1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Btruth: No ooo....but used to see some on the TV now. Too much colour nii ooo....lol.
. Hahahaha owk, afraid catch me. Some of d colours r much sha bt d look pretty. An igbo girl go like am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway / Moshood Adisa Olabisi Ajala - The Famous Globetrotter / My Christmas Strolls In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.