Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Pope Francis: I Could Quit Like Benedict Or Even Die By 2017! Guess His Reasons? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: I Could Quit Like Benedict Or Even Die By 2017! Guess His Reasons? (725 Views)

Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders / 53yr Old Pastor Impregnate Over20 Female Members In His Church!His Reasons(pic) / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis: I Could Quit Like Benedict Or Even Die By 2017! Guess His Reasons? by vivaxgist: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hum why ? Pope Francis has suggested that he might one day resign the papacy like his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI did last year, which would make him the second consecutive Pope to do so after almost 600 years. He said this yesterday Aug. 18th while speaking with reporters on his way back to Rome after his state visit to South Korea... continue here http://www.vivasgist.com/2014/08/pope-francis-i-could-quit-like-benedict.html
Re: Pope Francis: I Could Quit Like Benedict Or Even Die By 2017! Guess His Reasons? by SalC: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Of course he's right.
Re: Pope Francis: I Could Quit Like Benedict Or Even Die By 2017! Guess His Reasons? by feedthenation(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
I think he viewed the papacy position as only a 'job title' and not a 'life title' like some of our pentecostal pastors.
Re: Pope Francis: I Could Quit Like Benedict Or Even Die By 2017! Guess His Reasons? by dasanchez1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
The news has spread over the net. This things that are happening to our church is really bad.

(1) (Reply)

Childless Couple Burns Holy Bible In Asaba Delta State / Ebola Cure: Liberian Doctor Died Of Ebola Despite Zmapp / Mysteries surrounding the Antichrist, the World order And The Coming Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.