Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ebola Cure: Liberian Doctor Died Of Ebola Despite Zmapp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebola Cure: Liberian Doctor Died Of Ebola Despite Zmapp (727 Views)

Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Cure: Liberian Doctor Died Of Ebola Despite Zmapp by Joagbaje(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2014
Minister of Information, Lewis Brown, disclosed this to reporters in Monrovia, the Liberian capital.

He said it was sad that although the late medical doctor was able to walk around on Sunday and his doctors were hopeful that he would make a full recovery, he still died.

Meanwhile, Doctor Phillip Zokonis Ireland who was in isolation along with Borbor, has tested negative and has been discharged.

Updating on progress by government on Ebola sensitisation, Brown said community residents are now actively involved and the dissemination of Ebola messages is encouraging.

The minister added that government has conducted a two-day awareness workshop in various communities to determine the response of citizens indicating that the people are now better situated in the fight to prevent spread of the virus.

Brown told reporters that four protesters involved in the recent disturbances at the West Point Township quarantined site have tested positive to the Ebola Virus Disease.

Brown said Vice President Joseph Boakai will visit another Ebola Isolation Center in Dolo’s town, while President Sirleaf will visit the West Point quarantined Ebola center.
Re: Ebola Cure: Liberian Doctor Died Of Ebola Despite Zmapp by pimplucious: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2014
My take: I think the US supplied a tainted zmapp to Liberia.

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Prince On Finding True Fulfilment In Life / What does apostle paul meant by "ANOTHER GOSPEL"? / Two Easiest Way To Know True Miracle Church And False Miracle Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.