Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez (28493 Views)

List Of Players Suarez Will Never Bite..... / List Of Players Suarez Will Never Bite..... / Suarez Loses Sponsor Because Of Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Pergrace: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Barcelona striker Luis Suarez said he has received professional help after receiving a four-month ban for biting an opponent for the third time in his career when he clashed with Italy’s Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup.
Suarez made his debut for the Catalans in a 6-0 friendly win over Mexican side Club Leon on Monday, but will not be able to play a competitive game for Barca until late October after his appeal against the ban was thrown out by the Court of Arbitration for Sport last week.
“The suspension is what it is and I have to accept it, it is a personal matter but I have worked with the adequate professionals,” the Uruguayan said at his first press conference as a Barca player on Tuesday.
“I have tried to forget this game and this situation as well. It is a difficult moment for me and I would say to all the fans to not worry because I am not doing that anymore.”
Suarez was believed to have been a long-term target for Barca’s eternal rivals Real Madrid. However, Barca’s sporting vice-president Jordi Mestre said the player’s desire to come to Catalonia had allowed the club to negotiate a fee of 81 million euros (£65 million, $109 million) with Liverpool, £10 million less than the player’s £75 million release clause.
“There were options from other teams, but when the option of Barca became clear I didn’t have any doubts because it was a dream for me,” added Suarez.
“I still can’t believe it. It is something I have dreamed about but I never imagined such a beautiful dream would come true.”
Suarez could even make his competitive debut against Madrid should their first clash of the season be scheduled for Saturday, October 25 or the following day and he is determined to ensure he is as fit as possible when that game comes around in case coach Luis Enrique calls on him to start.
“It’s not the same but I had a similar situation last year at Liverpool, I started to play on September 20. It is a long time but if you keep focused with your teammates in training it helps.”
Barcelona already have a wealth of talent available in attacking areas with four-time World Player of the Year Lionel Messi and Brazilian star Neymar, meaning Suarez is likely to be forced into a role on the right side of the attack.
However, he insisted that won’t phase him as he dovetailed with Daniel Sturridge last year to form a deadly partnership that nearly delivered Liverpool’s first Premier League title in 24 years.
“I am prepared to play any position in attack. This last year I played on the left and on the right because Sturridge played as the number nine. I don’t have any problem playing in any position and adapting myself to what the coach demands.
“The quality that Leo and Ney have is amazing, they are players you admire. Yesterday I was watching them in the first half and they make you want to stop and applaud.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/will-never-bite-anyone-suarez/#sthash.oh9ajM1T.dpuf

I will say an Amen to that... cheesy cheesy cheesy

19 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by yorke1: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
We are going to be watching.

Just want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to the owner of Nairaland, Oluwaseun Osewa.

I want to thank President Goodluck Jonathan.

cool And who says it doesn't feel cool to be the first to comment? This is a sign of better things to come this month.

30 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by primusmaximus: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Funniest thread title I've ever seen on Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

41 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by igbsam(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
We hope you keep to your promise. Go and Sin no more.

13 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Zamoni15(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Na spiritual problem day worry dat guy jawe

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
All I can say is Really?

All La Liga clubs better stock up on Anti-Tetanus serum.....you are gonna need it! wink cool

33 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by CircleOfWilis: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Then futball will not be sweet again!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Joeself1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
if i hear…sha no bite pepe or sergio ramos …cos those goons go use blow comot ur teeth ni
my1cent!

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by ayusco85(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
I don't buy that line "I will never bite anyone again" that's what he said after he did it Ajax, then Liverpool, and then Italy defender. Am suspecting either a real madrid defender or an athletico madrid defender to be his next victim.

Last bullet: Once a biter, always a biter grin. If na lie ask suarez and sepp blatter

24 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by hensben(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okay suarez na u talk am oo but should incase it happened again what will be your punishment?

Well, i foresee suarez bite pepe of madrid in el classico

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Mariojane(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
okay
Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by MizMyColi(f): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
I pray o cheesy
Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by kekakuz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
I feel sorry for him

he is in la liga now

ikesuku Uche should watch out

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by ndidibabe(f): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Not until he wants another move.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
lolz.
Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Icekeeng(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
He should try biting Pepe in any of the El-classico encounters, then we will be sure he'd never bite again!

16 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by datbay(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by seunshrek(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wash

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Icekeeng(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
He should try biting Pepe in any of the El-lassico encounters, then we will be sure he'd never bite again!
Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by superior1: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ok
Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by andy24(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Somebody shout Hallelu..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by checkdate(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pergrace: Barcelona striker Luis Suarez said he has received professional help after receiving a four-month ban for biting an opponent for the third time in his career
“The quality that Leo and Ney have is amazing, they are players you admire. Yesterday I was watching them in the first half and they make you want to stop and applaud.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/will-never-bite-anyone-suarez/#sthash.oh9ajM1T.dpuf

I will say an Amen to that... cheesy cheesy cheesy
ONCE A DOG; ALWAYS A DOG.

CHARACTER IS LIKE PREGNANCY; THE MORE YOU TRY TO HIDE OR CHANGE IT THE MORE IT BUILDS UP EXTRA MOMENTUM INSIDE THE BEARER.

Just like
Alishachris:

!!

11 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Yeeyo: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mr suarez did they punch ur mouth?
Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by timpaker(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Me too, especially on my PS 3 grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Rilwayne001: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Unles you cut that teeth, then i will believe you

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by hazyfm: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
[size=28pt]I PROMISE I WILL NEVER EAT HUMAN FLESH AGAIN[/size] cry cry cry cry cry

20 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by llbhuds: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Once a soldier is always.... grin grin
Sebi na dis life we dey.
Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by natureblack(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Talk is cheap

Am very happy you are in la liga,where Ramos and Pepe would keep your temper in check.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Cymbal: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
LMAO grin

let's hope so.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by Suxes(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
funniest headline of the year! grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez by mosho2good: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
He should have gone to liberia and bite those who are having Ebola Virus

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paolo Rossi Dies At 64 / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.