Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh (2060 Views)

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
The fight between the two celebs started when tonto dikeh left her designer toyin lawani for another designer and its really getting more messier between the two ladies.

The two ladies who were besties have been hauling stones at each other, and right now Toyin is calling out on Tonto to pay up the 15kUSD that she is owing her. Celebs and their wahala sha.

>>>> http://www.whonaija.com/2014/08/pay-me-my-15k-dollars-toyin-lawani-to.html

Re: Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by atilla(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
hahaha funny how this argument is degenerating
see what twitter and instagram has caused. in the old days na to call eachother and fight/settle.

Posts about tonto always reach nairaland front page. lets see what happens to this one.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by icebebe(f): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mmmmm... Its getting ugly
Re: Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by parrotibaba(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
dis one no go reach front page... trust me grin so forget abt space booking

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by bigtt76(f): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Foolish people ...I wonder weda both of them no longer have what they call sense of decorum belittling themselves on social media .....supposed role models (not for me shaaaa) ar shame! sad

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by axortedbabe(f): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
mtchewew..
una head no correct..
Re: Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
atilla: hahaha funny how this argument is degenerating
see what twitter and instagram has caused. in the old days na to call eachother and fight/settle.

Posts about tonto always reach nairaland front page. lets see what happens to this one.
You think seun will disgrace his main chick by putting this on FP?
Re: Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by majamajic(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tonto , never a dull moment.
Re: Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Girls and their wahala self. What a disgrace, tonto dikeh is a debtor, what a disgrace. All the money she's getting frm the fu*k men are fu*king her, what does she do wit money? What a shame
Re: Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by atilla(m): 1:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Khalessi:
You think seun will disgrace his main chick by putting this on FP?

Def I know he won't.

Anyway Tonto has responded o. Using iPad so I can't post the tweet pic.
Re: Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh by paramedic: 5:42am On Aug 20, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO - See The Most Outrageous Outfits] Grammy Awards Fashion / Chukwuemeka Ojukwu’s Shocking Secrets Revealed / Doro Beauty:Tiwa Savage Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.